It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing being in Karbala, Iraq. What/who is that? *video*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This video is from the Antichrist Dajjal Will be a Reptilian Shapeshifter video series. The footage starts at 1:25.

Spooky yet fascinating at the same time.

Peace

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'd have to go with person in a robe with a light shined on them, other wise how could everyone be so calm dancing with it? Furthermore shortway in you see a person walking slightly towards the camera and away from the glowing being, completely indifferent.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think the fact that no one around said glowing person is freaking out or on their knees etc. points to this "glowing" effect being added "after" the footage was shot. Nice find though

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I'd have to go with person in a robe with a light shined on them, other wise how could everyone be so calm dancing with it?

If that's the case then I'm not sure from which direction the light is coming. This being is eminating light onto the people around it. Maybe the robe is lit, but that light is pretty damn bright.

How hard would it be to CGI something like that?

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i would have thought it would be pretty easy to cgi this, the geing appears to be flat colour for a start, so the only difficult elliment is the bleed into the surroundings.

also, the glowing being seems to match the colour and intercity as the spotlight in the background closest to it, while there are a number of spotlights in the piece of footage that all vary slightly in strength and colour.

just an observation, i wouldn't hold it up as conclusive or anything.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Perhaps it, if it was indeed a divine or similar apparition, generated an 'aura of calm' so to speak, as some who claim contacts with angels have attested.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki

Or perhaps he had a tranquiliser gun and shot everyone up with ketamin. If we're going to make stuff up, let's at least have some fun with it.

People's attestations != evidence.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just fake nonsense propaganda created to spread that facist agenda.
Just because its the middle east doesn't mean they're not smart, remember things like that fake dog woman or the pork+coke worms. Very smart viral marketing to spread ridiculous religious hate

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't guess that it's CGI because people seem to be reacting to it. It's possible that its special effects. I would figure the reason they are not as in awe as one would expect is because it's either happened many times before or they are aware it is not real.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

Occam's razor would suggest the latter. Unless there is actual evidence of anything strange going on, which a video is not, then it doesn't make a great deal of sense to assume it's something more incredible.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I dunno, the figure in light is certainly strange, for some reason I feel like ths isnt a CGi or anything..that its instead possibly a real event...Im thinking that the people around this being has seen such things before and are just calm and basking in the presence of an unknown possibly holy entity. ALso later in the video when the door opens byitself and theres suddenly a light emitting from the area, the people are all obviously seeing the light as many of them have phone cams on..and even react audibly to it. Im not sure what the video is trying to prove or what its about, but if those events are real ( and I suspect they are) then mebbe Muslim isnt such a crock as I had originally thought.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wasn't Karbala one of the nastier city scuffles in the Iraq war? Could it be that they were fighting so hard to protect something that somebody else wanted.

Just speculation of course.

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dreadphil

You've seen movies, right? You know those aren't real?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The guy near the end who speaks Loudly about a catastrophic that is being hidden from all of us is the Truth! I myself truly understand him and believe him.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awarenessiskey
The guy near the end who speaks Loudly about a catastrophic that is being hidden from all of us is the Truth! I myself truly understand him and believe him.

well then why dont you enlighten us who dont understand and tell us what this catastrophy is about?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yeah, what he said! (Dreadphil)

Your post states:

Please at least point me in the direction of information I can read up to support your statement...
As it is I can make hare nor hound out of the people screaming in ecstasy (pain) as it sounds too much like my cat Honey Bunny when she got her tail run over by my vet.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
This video is from the Antichrist Dajjal Will be a Reptilian Shapeshifter video series. The footage starts at 1:25.

Spooky yet fascinating at the same time.

Peace

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Dr Love]

Wrong!

The Dajjal will be a one-eyed cyclops (suffering from genetic disorder called Trisomy 13 - look it up). However, he will be heavily supported by the Jinn ('reptillian') shape shifters who will use their powers to perform fake miracles to convince people that he is the messiah.

The video footage -might- be real, the quality is too crap to tell.

What kind of religion makes people harm themselves? The body is given by God\Allah and we are responsible for it's well being and we will be held accountable for that. If it is a Jinn in the video then it's most likely one that is trying to mislead.

P.S. The acts in the video are not part of Islam (teachings of the Quran or the Prophets including Moses, Jesus and Muhammad) but are deviation of Islam religion called 'Shiite'. I hope they see the right way...

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Jinni]

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Interesting video. I have seen the two entity videos as separate videos before. As for the dancing man one, I just don't see it as anything unusual. Easily CGI. The second one I found most fascinating. While the idea of a supernatural appearance is possible, especially considering the location of the event, the lack of attention or further evidence makes me doubt it as anything unusual. In the video, there are dozens of people with video and cameras much closer, up to the gate even, yet this is the only video of the incident I have seen.

I somewhat enjoyed the sermon of the gentleman in the end. I would like to have seen a larger context of the speech, but it was one of the few agitated Imam sermons I have seen that weren't about killing someone in the name of Allah, so that's a plus.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The fact that there was no differentiation between the clothing and the person inside the clothing reduces credability. I would expect the person to glow, not their robes. I wonder what the effect of being covered in radioactive dust would be on film? I would expect to see the footprints glowing too though.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
Interesting video. I have seen the two entity videos as separate videos before. As for the dancing man one, I just don't see it as anything unusual. Easily CGI. The second one I found most fascinating. While the idea of a supernatural appearance is possible, especially considering the location of the event, the lack of attention or further evidence makes me doubt it as anything unusual. In the video, there are dozens of people with video and cameras much closer, up to the gate even, yet this is the only video of the incident I have seen.

I somewhat enjoyed the sermon of the gentleman in the end. I would like to have seen a larger context of the speech, but it was one of the few agitated Imam sermons I have seen that weren't about killing someone in the name of Allah, so that's a plus.

Here's a recommendation: don't listen to so called sermons on BBC, CNN, Fox news and the rest of the media cronies. Go visit a mosque on Friday and find out for yourself. I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised. I was, and now I'm in love...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join