It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin's Daugher vs. Biden's Son -YOU DECIDE!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

I find it ironic that the people attacking Palin are the same people that backed Clinton.
Please, find another issue...The DNC has no morals.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Don't you think this is a bit more concerning than a 17-year old girl getting pregnant?

[edit on 2-9-2008 by jamie83]

certainly, lobbists are claimed to run washington these days, that is one of the MAIN issues

but you wont see the corporate media focus on that, because it will ruin their agenda

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy

Except he just gives it to himself. Give it up. These guys ruined any credibility the right wing had left. You sound like a one man band...

Those who live in glass houses....no, wait.....fool me twice.....shame on us..?

I think you are self-projecting re the glass house thing.

It's Obama that derided Clinton and McCain for taking money from lobbyists and he set himself up as someone who had nothing to do with lobbyists. Now he selected Biden whose son is a lobbyist.

So it's not really a reflection on Biden that his son is a lobbyist, but on the hypocrisy of Obama.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Not to leave a one liner........but,.......

I thought you guys wanted to leave the kids out of it!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

i didn't know that about writing a letter. my hubby wrote letters to everyone. all the major news stations and the candidates in both parties (obama and mccain). so what kind of lobbyist would he be? he was writing concerning alternative fuels and the slow starvation of the american people by foreign oil, a nation held hostage. he introduced them to alternative energy technology such as the AIR CAR (watch this video)

he got various responses. one of them, however, asked him first if he was a constituent, before a reply would be forthcoming, which he was a little irritated about. he was like.. "these people work for amercans, not the other way around!" surprise, suuurprise, suuuurprise. i felt bad for him (hubby, that is). he was frustrated. but he did get some good responses, too.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by undo]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
Biden's son is a corporate lobbyist representing companies being awarded government work ...

that's incredibly relevant,

I agree, thanks for the post!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutone

Originally posted by maybereal11
Jamie...just for giggles I looked at what threads you have started in JUST THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS...

Palin Loves her Grandchild, Obama See His as Punishment …Sept. 2nd
Palin vs. Obama... Who Has More Experience?...Aug 28th
The Brilliance of Sarah Palin for VP…Sept 2nd
Obama Supporters Laugh About Gustav Hitting New Orleans ...Aug 31st
Economy in Recession? More Liberal Lies?...Aug 31st
Putting Gov. Palin Rumor to Rest…Sept 1st
Will Having Poor African Relatives Really Impress World Leaders? Sept 1st
Election 2008's Biggest Secret... Aug 31st
Why McCain chose Govenor Palin Aug 31st

AND NOW THIS ONE. It's hard to take you seriously.

Not as many giggles as the Obama supporters trying to question Palin's experience.

No one cares about what their children are doing. It just don't hold any weight in politics. Now, getting to the experience aspect of this nonsense. A simple search on google will show you that in reality, Biden in more experienced. Here, I'll give you a head start. Lets begin with education.

Wiki-

Palin attended Hawaii Pacific in Honolulu for a semester in 1982, majoring in Business Administration. She transferred in 1983 to North Idaho College.[11] In 1987,[12] Palin received a Bachelor of Science degree in communications-journalism from the University of Idaho, where she also minored in political science.

In 1961, Biden graduated from Archmere Academy in Claymont, Delaware[3] and, in 1965, from the University of Delaware in Newark,[5] where he double-majored in history and political science.[3] He went on to receive his J.D. from Syracuse University College of Law in 1968, and was admitted to the Delaware Bar in 1969.[5][6]

So far, it looks like Biden is a more experienced VP. I usually don't get involved in these threads, but it is becoming extremely tasteless. To bring their children into the mix is not right, nor valid.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join