It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery planes - now you see em now you don't

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I was outside around 4:00 today when I noticed what appeared to be a jet travelling in a westerly direction..The sky was clear. I could see a steady vapor trail behind it..Then the vapor trail stopped. I could no longer see the plane. I kept thinking somehow I'd pick it up again- I did not. A few seconds later I saw a glare from a plane crossing the vapor trail I mentioned heading north.. Then like the first nothing.. So then I notice another coming from the east. this one appears to have a greater altitude. I'm thinking no way this one disappears.. I closely watch the vapor trail till around the same point in the sky..gone. Is there any natural phenomenon that can explain this? Is this some military cloaking project?

Anyone else observed something similar?

[edit on 9/1/2008 by BlackProjects]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
[Is this some military cloaking project? ]

Yes sure why not ..they have been talking about that now for years ..
In fact it wasnt too long ago that they made some sort of spray that a soldier could spray on and look somewhat invisible ..
I am sure there are other posts here about that somewhere..surely..
I will dig for a link ..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Personally I think the US AF is deploying aircraft that have optical camouflage. I think the f22's can do it. In fact I think it's a system that they can apply to most military aircraft.

I think they have invented a type of paint that can change colors like a chameleon using different electrical voltages to change the color.

it's very easy to loose sight of an aircraft if the sun isn't glinting off of it just right so it could have been normal and just hard to follow or see. But It's also possible that you have seen one of those aircraft that do use the new camo.

people are going to say that the camo doesn't exist or that it's not ready for military application. I think the tech is simpler than it looks and that we do have working aircraft with the optical camo.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Invisibility Cloak: Scientists Engineer Material That Can Bend Visible Light Around Objects
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Cruise Missile Cloaking Device
www.popularmechanics.com...

Here is a good one
www.sew-lexicon.com...

And another
This one is someone who has done his homework ...before he sent this letter
He is lots and lots of links that covers just about everything we talk about in here ..
www.rinf.com...

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Invisibility Cloak: Scientists Engineer Material That Can Bend Visible Light Around Objects
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Cruise Missile Cloaking Device
www.popularmechanics.com...

Here is a good one
www.sew-lexicon.com...

And another
This one is someone who has done his homework ...before he sent this letter
He is lots and lots of links that covers just about everything we talk about in here ..
www.rinf.com...

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

great stuff Simplegirl! This is new stuff to me...thanks!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
A couple of years ago, I saw a white orb in the sky to the left of me. It just winked out and reappeared directly above me. Then it winked out again and appeared to the right of me. When it winked out the last time, instead of it disappearing, an olive drab green rocket looking plane appeared in it's place. It was not there before, it just appeared from thin air and then disappeared again into thin air. I think the o.d. green is a great indication it was military.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Thats pretty interesting
I dont really go out much so I dont see much in our skys .
I do get to see alot of the Chemtrail planes as they make their perfect Xs all over our towns in Texas ...almost daily here ...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Thanks for feedback everyone and thanks Simplynoone for links I will am interested in the cruise missle article in particular.

top topics

join