I don't know about the rest of you guys but I'm really bored of talking about the elections, pregnancies, Palins, and hurricanes.
I posted this OP about a month ago and thought I would resurrect it for tonight:
I was taking a gander at weather.com and the whole of Eastern and Western US is going to have a clear night. It's going to be cool, crispy for this
time of year and not a cloud in the sky. And our alien friends are going to be avoiding Gustav, so they'll have to come our way. We gots em where
we wants em.
Perfect night to grab a cold one and a camera, sit on the porch or lay down on the lawn, and stare at the heavens.
However, some reminders on how to post on ATS before you capture a UFO on camera:
1. Take a photography class at your local learning annex.
2. Purchase bout ten grand worth of photo/video equipment including tripods, lenses, Flir, etc.
3. Make sure you're there, prepared and looking up at the sky when UFOs appear.
4. Gather witnesses and have them sign a prepared release form.
5. Take picture/video from different angles simultaneously.
6. Immediately place cameras into evidentiary Ziploc.
7. Have said Ziploc sealed by any cast member of CSI or a real CSI.
8. Document this procedure legally by having it notarized. (remember to always have a notary public with you)
9. Have someone take a picture of you, the witnesses, the UFO, the CSI, and the notary public, and have that notarized.
10. Send to ATS
There is a small chance that you might not have all of the above mentioned ducks in a row. Never mind, take a pic of the UFO anyway, you can get the
rest of the stuff later.
Anyway, I'll be looking at the stars tonight, I hope you are too.
I look forward to lots of cool pics by the end of the night.
I'm feeling it tonight.
Let's do what ATSers do best, look to the skies with hope and wonder.