It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian- The State of Mind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have come across a few. Probably because my dad is one of them. Its more of a state of mind than anything else, its just easier when you have family that is. Everyone can choose to have a reptilian mind.

They flutter (Blink) their eyes to distract you from your state of mind to watch and listen to them. Like a geckos camouflage, you fail to see the real identity, its like a biological tool.

They communicate in a aggressive way. They appear as the victim and always communicate to you that your trying to pin them down in a corner (but your not). Like a rattlers warning, its a biological tool.

They care about themselves and sometimes their family. They love money and sex. They are reptilian minded with no real care about people they do not know.

These are the true reptilians. Don't believe most of the hype you see about shape shifting digital problems...

They are everywhere, work, school, even in your family.

Try to find them! And report back!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What exactly do you mean by a "reptilian mind"?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I understand and completely agree with you OP.
When I was a kid, I had this small reptilian friend of mine I used to play with in the backyard. He was kinda shy and didn't talk much, although it appeared he was opening his mouth but nothing would really come out of it as if he changed his mind at the last moment or something.

I always thought I could read his mind and he could read mine. He was very special and I will never forget him.

Unfortunatelly, he left with his parent, moved out of the city and the last I heard he's doing pretty well now, into TV bussiness or something.

Anyway, this is the one and only photo I have of him, took it days before he left:

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Kenan]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

It's possible that it is not only just a state of mind but an actual DNA connection that allows an infiltration of sorts. Read David Icke’s Book, “The Greatest Secret”.

Some even believe that it's an almost like possession infiltration of the soul matrix is as close as I can come to explaining it.

Now the above is theory at best, however, if you look deeply into some "human's" eyes, they are cold like a shark's, some politicians come to mind.

Look into the eyes, and I'm not talking about a reptilian iris, rather it's a stark cold emotionless void.

My understanding is we are a multidimensional soul trapped inside of a three dimensional body living on a three dimensional plane and it's something that is quite hard to explain in words because we don't quite understand multidimensional existence yet.

Some "humans" may have more "reptilian" strains of DNA and this could make these "vessels" more susceptible somehow to being "possessed" by a multidimensional being.

At present, we are only just beginning to understand multidimensional universes and even our own DNA is a mystery.

Princess Diana claimed that the Windsor’s were not totally human, and if you research there are 13 ruling families. Every person of power and money can trace their heritage back to one of these 13 families. I think it's interesting that the same 13 families that ruled our planet 10,000 years ago, their descendants still rule today.

Research our USA Presidents, The Queen of England, The Rothchilds, even Paris Hilton can trace their ancestors to the exact same folks that have been ruling Earth since we crawled out of the caves and stood upright. What are the odds of that.

ATS is for conspiracies and this is a muck of a big one.

The link below is a free 654 page book and fascinating reading.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Below is The Biggest Secret.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

A proud heart and closed mind gathers no knowledge.

The more one researches the 13 bloodlines the more interesting it gets.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
You guys are reptilians? Love your post ofhumandescent, i will do my research.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
I have come across a few. Probably because my dad is one of them. Its more of a state of mind than anything else, its just easier when you have family that is. Everyone can choose to have a reptilian mind.

They flutter (Blink) their eyes to distract you from your state of mind to watch and listen to them. Like a geckos camouflage, you fail to see the real identity, its like a biological tool.

They communicate in a aggressive way. They appear as the victim and always communicate to you that your trying to pin them down in a corner (but your not). Like a rattlers warning, its a biological tool.

They care about themselves and sometimes their family. They love money and sex. They are reptilian minded with no real care about people they do not know.

These are the true reptilians. Don't believe most of the hype you see about shape shifting digital problems...

They are everywhere, work, school, even in your family.

Try to find them! And report back!

You realize by saying your dad is one, that would make you half reptilian? Not flaming, just food for thought.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed

Interesting you would say that. I'm not from the states, but saw part of McCains' what do you call it, acceptence speech. He was doing the same thing.. Really enoying blinking everytime he would finish a sentence. Maybe because of the lighting in his eyes, but is that what you mean by this?

Not that I'm claiming that McCain is anything other than a bad idea to vote for.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by watcher1960

Yeah I know, My mom to this day says I'm half a reptile because my cold blooded comments and feeling or lack of.

She called me a lizard because how I would flex my neck...but everyone can do this.

Just funny stuff really but nothing serious. But yeah, I get cold hearted like my father so naturally...

[edit on 10-9-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LoDGiKaL

YEAH!!!!!

My dad said on tv to joke around NOT KIDDING!

"Hey (My name)"

he points at the tv and says "One reptilian can notice another reptilian lying!"

he said this jokingly as he was referring to the eyes blinking!!! My dad alays said this was an indicator.

I accused him of being a reptilian and I think hes accepting...

new topics

top topics

join