It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: WTC High Temperatures & Molten Steel Video!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
How many experts have to testify that there was molten steel found under the WTC?
www.youtube.com...
Please watch and listen.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

It doesn't matter how many swear to it.

Many claim to have seen bigfoot, does this mean it's true?

Many claim to have been abducted by aliens, does this mean aliens exist?

Many claim that the Holocaust never happened, does this mean it never happened?

This is just a sad, sad appeal to "correctness through numbers", a fallacy that only works with troofers.

The non delusional among us here on ATS - a rarity, to be sure - reject this fallacy. It doesn't matter how many opinions there are if it can't be corroborated.

Sorry, but you fail yet again.

Now continue with the lack of original ideas and copy/paste some more from your favorite troofer website.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

So the actual pictures of molten metal seen around the globe on every newspaper isn't evident to you?

Or how about the actual guys there telling they saw molten metal there?

Perhaps even though you were not there, nor saw it, proves there was none? I don't think so.

Z

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Do you have something to debate here, if not then move along?
If you have come in here to bash people for their opinions then the MODS will deal with you.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If you do not believe us how about the construction people who removed the debris, including red hot steel - they did not see any "molten metal"
But did have to deal with number of red hot steel girders

www.amazon.com...=1-2/qid=1172694514/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/104-0487008-1455101?ie=UTF8 &s=books

Here is quote from book

Bobby Gray: "A 30-foot column carried high above the ground would be cherry red. It wasn't in a molten stage, but it was certainly too hot to put on a truck because the truck beds are all wood. We'd have to leave it on the side to cool. Sometimes the fire trucks would come by and hose them down." (Nine Months at Ground Zero, p. 66)

Quote from another source

"As in a stubborn coal mine fire, the combustion taking place deep below the surface is in many places not a fire at all. Instead, oxygen is charring the surfaces of buried fuels in a slow burn more akin to what is seen in the glowing coals of a raked-over campfire. But the scale of the trade center burning is vast, with thousands of plastic computers, acres of flammable carpet, tons of office furniture and steel and reservoirs of hydraulic oil and other fuels piled upon one another.

Steel beams pulled from the debris at times are so hot they are cherry red. Benzene, propylene, styrene and other chemicals generated by the combustion of computers, office products and fuels drift through the air. And at times, plumes of this smoke are still carried across Lower Manhattan, into City Hall, down to Wall Street, and up through TriBeCa, a relentless reminder of that morning on Sept. 11.

"You keep hitting it again and again with water," Mr. Maldonado said, his respirator momentarily pulled from his face, as he stood in the scorched landscape that once was the World Trade Center plaza. "But the fire won't give up. It is just a constant fight."

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

video.google.com...

Google Video Link

So they are making this up? Were you there? Get a reality check.

Z

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Still waiting for the metallurgical reports stating that what they found was indeed steel and not aluminum.

Man its fun to act like a "toofer" at times.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

If you have come in here to bash people for their opinions then the MODS will deal with you.

He wasn't bashing anyone.

He was pointing out that these people witnessed a molten material. It was not necessarily steel. Could it have been steel? I don't know.

Cashlink... say there was molten steel. What does that mean to you? Was there extra thermite under the pile that was activated after the fact? Did the thermite the government use the new and improved extra long lasting termite?

Bottom line... there was molten material, we just don't know and will never know what it was.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

I agree they did not test what it was, but I am going with what the firemen said.
The Firemen know what they saw.
However, to dismiss what the firefighters saw, is just another form of hand waving.
Those firemen are train to recognized different materials and he said he saw molten steel. not aluminum.
I love how people who support NIST and the Government version of 911 seams to find their witness so creditable as long as it support the Government version of 911.

However, when it comes to creditable eyewitness that were there at ground zero fighting these fires who understand how fires work and how to extinguish the fires.
I believe I would have to support and believe what they have to say, I have to mention the firefighters do not have any reason to lie, unlike our corrupt Government.

Now as of been attack for our opinions it really was not just what the poster had post he was stalking me from one thread in to another and being rude and sarcastic and playing his games.
I just had enough of him that is all.

[edit on 9/1/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
It doesn't matter how many swear to it.
Many claim to have seen bigfoot, does this mean it's true?
Many claim to have been abducted by aliens, does this mean aliens exist?
Many claim that the Holocaust never happened, does this mean it never happened?

Many claim to have seen airplanes smash into towers, does this make it true?

This is just a sad, sad appeal to "correctness through numbers", a fallacy that only works with troofers.

By the looks of it, this fallacy also works with believers too.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Still waiting for the metallurgical reports stating that what they found was indeed steel and not aluminum.

Aren't we all waiting for the evidence to be revealed?

So you agree, we didn't get the best investigation that we should have?

EDIT: Still waiting for the reports to be released to show the forensic evidence that proves the identity of the alleged planes.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Aren't we all waiting for the evidence to be revealed?

So you agree, we didn't get the best investigation that we should have?

EDIT: Still waiting for the reports to be released to show the forensic evidence that proves the identity of the alleged planes.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by tezzajw]

Um, no I do not agree about the investigation. We did get (and are getting since they are STILL looking at quite a few things) the best investigation possible. Your beef is that they have not declassified or released everything. Whereas, I understand that they cannot just dump everything on the public.

Im not concerned about the molten metal, IF there was any. The odds are, it would have been melted aluminum on the bottom of the pile where the fires were smoldering and there was air coming into the pile courtesy of the subway tunnels that were there.

As to the planes, part of the investigation of the data recorders, the serial numbers are matched. Look hard enough, you might find that information.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Your beef is that they have not declassified or released everything. Whereas, I understand that they cannot just dump everything on the public.

Seven years after the event and all that we can expect is a slow trickle of evidence?

That's a cover-up and stonewalling.

Im not concerned about the molten metal, IF there was any. The odds are, it would have been melted aluminum...

Of course you're not concerned with it, as it might make you think about what it was.

When dealing with an attack of this magnitude an 'odds are' approach is just not good enough. Without an official report about the molten metal, odds are it could have been steel too.

As to the planes, part of the investigation of the data recorders, the serial numbers are matched. Look hard enough, you might find that information.

Show me where the data recorders were located from the towers and I'll start looking.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Why is it that people like Cashlink will believe reports of "eyewitnesses" and "experts" when they say what they want to hear but refuse to believe the ones who say what they do not want to hear? Agenda?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

we already and will always know what it was.

steel.

the 'meteor', the 'horseshoe' giant i-beam, the melted cars and engine blocks....

keep that veil of ignorance tight.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

(As to the planes, part of the investigation of the data recorders, the serial numbers are matched. Look, hard enough, you might find that information.)

Please show where the change out parts match the airplane debris and the black box’s.

Because we all know, the FBI will not release it!
Its just getting to the point now that people have got to make up lies to win an argument.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

You mean the meteor with unburned paper inside it?

Yeah... thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

The Firemen know what they saw.
However, to dismiss what the firefighters saw, is just another form of hand waving.
Those firemen are train to recognized different materials and he said he saw molten steel. not aluminum.

I love how people who support NIST and the Government version of 911 seams to find their witness so creditable as long as it support the Government version of 911.

I believe I would have to support and believe what they have to say, I have to mention the firefighters do not have any reason to lie, unlike our corrupt Government.

Firemen are supposed to know what materials are molten? I come from a long family history of firefighters. I have spoken to my father (Who is a retired captain) and my brother. (20+ years on the force) They both told me they received zero training on analyzing molten materials. They can tell you that it is a molten material. My father also stated that it would be pure speculation for any firefighter to assume the make up of any molten material without proper investigation.

Please list all the FDNY firefighters that think 911 was an inside job.

Please keep in mind, I do not disagree with the possibility of molten steel at Ground Zero. However, there is not any solid evidence.

I don't support the governments version of 911. I support the evidence that was shown to us by eyewitnesses and physical evidence. You sir consistently do the hand waving of evidence.

I will stay out of your disagreements with other members. None of my business.

Thanks dude

-TY-

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

(I don't support the governments version of 911. I support the evidence that was shown to us by eyewitnesses and physical evidence. You sir consistently do the hand waving of evidence.)
I support the evidence that was shown to us by eyewitnesses and physical evidence. And that mean the firemen as well. You sir can save your snide remarks
And grow up.

[edit on 9/1/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotty18
Why is it that people like Cashlink will believe reports of "eyewitnesses" and "experts" when they say what they want to hear but refuse to believe the ones who say what they do not want to hear? Agenda?

No answers? Gee, I wonder why.

By the way Cashlink...it's "inside" not "in side"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join