It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: WTC High Temperatures & Molten Steel Video!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

It was a good video, but I do not agree with all their findings.
This is only my opinion though.
I feel NIST did not do a proper investigation of what really happened.
I do not blame NIST for their poor investigation entirely. NIST did the best they could do with what evidence that the Government gave them, which was not very much.
When I said Government, I meant CIA and FBI of course I can imagine they were instructed to not look in to explosions or bomb.
Remember the Government was paying NIST to do this report, so it needed to been done on the Government guidelines.

I know we will never get all the answers that happened on 911, this will go down in history like the JFK and Roswell.
It really amazes me how the media with in minutes knew who did 911 but our Government did not, infact the media seems to have better spies than our Government.
Because if our Government knew they would have stop the attacks.
All we heard from our Government was (we did not know this would happened.)
Billons of dollar is spent to defend this Country and our Government let us down that day on 911.
They did “nothing” not a thing, what a shame.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Attention Please.

As the removal of off topic posts has done little to improve the immature banter that has been ever present on this thread, warns can be expected.

Posting comments about the members will not be tolerated as they are specifically against the Terms and Conditions and honestly everyone is tired of the school yard "He Said This/ She Said That' and "I'm tellin"...

So please stay on topic or avoid the topic all together.

Thank you

Semper
Forum Moderator

<< 3  4  5   >>

join