It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gustav evacuees and FEMA camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
We have all seen the threads, videos, websites and heard the stories of FEMA camps and their possible future use. The official story on them is that they will be used for emergency situations. The conspiracy side suggest they are intended for future imprisonment of government dissidents under the NWO.

Well, time to see if the government is telling the truth. Louisiana has evacuated 1.9 million people. If FEMA created or updated older facilities to be used during such emergencies, there should be fully functional camps up and running, loaded with evacuees.

Has anyone talked to or heard from any of the evacuees and learned where the government has brought them? If they are not in these camps, then what the heck can the government say they are for after this?? If anyone IS in one of these camps, we should get some good details on processing, holding and function.

In addition, the news reported that Amtrak had two trains that evacuated 2000 people. Did anyone see any of the reported double decker prison rail cars or anything similar?

I just read another thread describing the evacuees being given bar code bracelets for tracking. www.abovetopsecret.com...

We all know that there will likely be a dozen new conspiracies that come out of this hurricane. Lets try to look ahead and at what is going on to see if we see any support for current conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Excellent post! You will get the S&F from me.

20 to 1 says no one is at a FEMA camp...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Thanks. I sure hope someone brings up the camps after all this is over, especially if no one was brought to them. I have had doubts about their intended use. If they were not used for this evacuation, I am closer to believing there purpose is not one for the benefit of free man.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Right now the hurricane is hitting the coastal areas. The news has switched from talk of evacuees to the power and damage of the storm. Still, not a peep about FEMA camps.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

I'm quite certain they have a nefarious use. There is no reason to build prisons to house 20 million "refugees" - 20 million being the very lowest estimate of the total capacity of these prisons (could be upwards of 100 million!). And besides... Why have prison fencing (turned inward) if one is merely housing refugees?

That makes no sense.

Fences, perhaps, but if one is enclosing refugees for which one has respect and a deep caring, why would one imprison them???

So, yeah... The FEMA prison camps are not for anything but to actually imprison.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
OK, people are returning to their homes. Not a word on FEMA camps. I'm a very confused about the lack of response to this topic by ATS members. It was here that I first learned about the supposed FEMA camps, and there have been lots of threads on the matter. The post in those threads showed clear outrage and concern, yet now when the circumstances avail an opportunity to openly challenge the governments purpose on the camps, no one has spoken out. Did the government round up all the FEMA concentration camp conspiracy theorist and make them 'disappear?' It can't just be myself and Amaterasu that think this is worth noting.

If everyone else is willing to just let this slide now, I have no hope for resistance when things get really bad.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Wolf321]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Looks like it DIDN'T happen again. No reports of the use of FEMA camps for Hurricane Ike evacuees. Isn't there anyone who has read on these camps or believes in them have anything to say about this?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Perhaps nobody has been sent to the FEMA camps because the FEMA camps do not exist?

I have posted many challenges about FEMA camps. There are allegedly several in my own backyard and I have never seen anything remotely resembling what has been described. If people on these forums have seen these places, how come nobody can tell me exactly where they are so I can visit them for myself?

Nobody has given me any more info than what is on the first page that pops up when you google "FEMA Death Camps," and that ain't much.

Evidence, please.

new topics

top topics

join