It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gustav Evacuees Get Barcode Bracelets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see how efficient these things are. If the barcode bracelets are any more efficient than what was used in Katrina, it will be good.

[edit on 9/1/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Oh everyone panic... the mark of the beast.
And for that poor sole who has no cell phone or bank account... geez. all I can say is paranoiaphobia. If the gov or law want you, they will find you... so does no good to even worry, unless you have a reason to do so. I am sure the bracelet thing is design to temporarily track and manage the evacuation, and for good reason. A person would always have the option of giving bogus data, or remove the bracelet. The govt has more sophisticated ways of tracking people.. believe it.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
So is this future conditioning implemented by those at the top of the pyramid to pacify and ultimatly ensure that the population count is monitored as not to rise above 500 mill and to try and avoid any possible up-rising?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
OK people, it’s time for a major reality check for a lot of you. ALL of these hurricane "natural" disasters are man-made.

Go here weatherwars.info... to learn how they are engineering these hurricanes . Go to any national or geo-political website if you want to know WHY they are doing it : CHAOS, absolute political CHAOS is the why !

It's time for a reality check, and high time some of you people begin exiting the denial stage. Time to grow up and except that it is, indeed happening. Everything that those people you labeled “conspiracy theorists“ were telling you is coming to pass now. Those "nutcases" were trying to help you people.

The so-called "natural" disaster named GUSTAV was engineered. So was Katrina, and Andrew more than a decade before that. The earthquake in China last May, the earthquake in Indonesia that caused the tsunami, they were man-made UN-natural disasters, just like the AIDS virus. And, yes, HANNA is as well. Geeze fer Christ sake open your eyes! Look at the satellite imagery! Look at the infrared and visible satellite imagery! It’s on every TV station you turn to. Don’t you see it? If you cannot see it, ask yourself why you can’t. Don't you ever look up at the sky anymore? The signs are so obvious Ray Charles could see it, and he’s blind AND he’s dead. So what is your excuse for not allowing yourself to see the obvious signs of weather engineering that are staring you right in the face, plastered all over the news channels, and right in you face above your head every day, all day long? Why is it you refuse to see what they are hiding in plain view all over the media and in the sky above? It’s because you are in a state of absolute denial. The fact that you simply may not be able to comprehend or handle the WHY, why they are engineering these hurricanes does not absolve you of your responsibility to understand that they are, in fact doing it. These hurricanes are a prelude to the next phases which are

An engineered Total Collapse of the U.S. dollar
An engineered Total Collapse of the U.S. Capital markets and banking system
An engineered global bio-pandemic (probably the avian flu)
An engineered magnitude +8.0 earthquake in the U.S. (likely San Francisco)

And these events are just preludes, kind of like appetizers before the main dish. Are you ready for these delectable entrée’s? Here’s the main course:

Engineered chaos as pretext to invoke martial law in the U.S.
Dissolution of U.S., Mexico and Canada.
Establishment of the NAU - North American Union (new currency is the Amero)
Foreign troops enforcing martial law on U.S. streets
FEMA trains to ship non-cooperatives and resisters to the FEMA camps
Mass extermination of 180-250 million American Citizens
Dissolution of the NAU - Establishment of the Illuminati’s NWO - New World Order

All this is slated to happen in the next 3 ½ years, so buckle your seatbelts. Its gonna be a real bumpy ride for a lot of you who simply cannot allow the truth that is staring you in the face to be true.

IT IS TRUE. SO GROW UP !!

STOP ACTING LIKE A PETULENT CHILD AND ACCEPT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU !!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Oh no, now the government is trying to help but they are still evil, oh no, everything is evil.

Some people will never be happy.

If they did nothing people would complain, if they use this people complain. Ugh.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

Agreed.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Sometimes you can never win.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Can't speak for Alabama, but I do know that some states keep them there as an alternative to security guards. Also with loads of people stopping there, I would imagine an increase in security would be a good idea. Hopefully nothing sinister.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hypntick
Let's hope that is all it is. I had just never seen anything like it before.

I hate to say it, but my first thought after trying to deal with the traffic was "hey, maybe they're there to keep them out of Alabama". Unfortunately, no, they let the idiots in....

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spannmark

So all natural disasters are caused by sinisters forces manipulating weather for their own end?

Hurricanes have been recorded for centuaries (since time of Columbus)

Here is link to hurricanes before 1600

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is another link to recorded hurricane seasons for over 500 years

en.wikipedia.org...

Want to explain how a hurricane was created 500 years ago?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

FYI

ap.google.com...

Many residents said the evacuation was more orderly than Katrina, although a plan to electronically log and track evacuees with a bar code system failed and was aborted to keep the buses moving. Officials said information on evacuees would be taken when they reached their destinations.

So..it's a moot point.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Want to explain how a hurricane was created 500 years ago?

Well thats obvious.. ALIENS do them with THEIR machines

Sorry couldnt resist! but still.. how do we know thats not the case
cause we believe astronauts havnt seen them and our TV pictures are all real and nobody is lying. It seems ludicrous to believe. So it is.......

Il skip all my hollow earth mother planet ship with massive computers inside theory here tho ...nobody can disprove or prove it..

I do think some of these hurricanes are really timed well and Im also hearing stories of China blaming USA for its 'earthquake' weapon attack... so I cant help wonder.. there were those funny lighted up clouds 10 mins before the China quake and they do say HAARP can paint aurora like colours when its heating up the atmosphere. Others will explain Chinas odd clouds away as natural phenomena. Coincidental -- (yawn) how many more coincidences can we take. I think that flouride water is taking its toll.
but I HOPE not..

It doesnt seem far out at all if they can make hurricanes and earthquakes.. we know sound frequency vibration velocity bla bla... even Nikola Tesla said he could shake the empire state building to its foundations.. well HAARP technology IS Tesla technology. Unlike those who stole his inventions tho he had good ideas for most of it..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join