It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker finally saying hi. :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well, hello ATS. I'm a long time lurker of your website (even though I registered not too long ago). I don't even remember how I found this place.

I'm kind of shy, hence why I've not posted before, but I decided to finally do it. I guess I'll tell you all a little bit about me--

I'm a teenage girl from the US. I've loved aliens and other such "nonsense", as my family calls it, since the younger years.

Actually, I saw a UFO when I was little, but I don't really talk about it. My family didn't believe me at the time and still doesn't, but hey, they're skeptics. Big time. Not that there's anything wrong with skeptics. There's nothing bad about looking before you leap, if you get what I mean. I can respect a person who wants proof. Though with these things, that can be a little difficult. I'm sure you all know what I mean

I love the opinions of the users on this site, and I've been tempted so many times to post something old or insane just to see what you all would think of it. Such fresh new insights and thoughts, I love it. You're all very lovely people.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rollzio

Well....as a new member, you're doing a heckuva lot better than I did, when I first joined. Heck, I can hardly figure out how to even START a thread.

Hope you enjoy, and I hope a lot more folk stop by to welcome you.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rollzio

Welcome to the Above Network Rollzio!

If you have any Questions or problems, be sure to check out the ATS Handbook.

Full of helpful tips! Well Welcome again, and look forward to your contributions to the board

~JDN24

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hi Rollzio and welcome to ATS. I think that this will be a good fit for you, so wait no longer....go post away and enjoy yourself. Stop by BTS sometime for a good joke, laugh, or rant. It's also a geat place to relax and get to know the other members, there's no debunkers or skeptics over there.....just members having fun.

Rush

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hello

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rollzio

Hi Rollzio. Glad to have you with us. It's a nice place to talk about things that you can't always talk about with those who know you. And a great place to read entertaining things. I hope you have a lot of fun on here. I sure do.

If you want an avatar, may I suggest finding your way to Below Top Secret, "Roswell's Avatar Shop". I'm sure Roswell1 would be happy to make something cool for you. You could even just search the 'members' button for roswell1, or click my name and find him on my friends list. He does good work.

Anyways, have fun and we'll see you around.

-Static Sky

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rollzio

I was the same way, I came to this site via google. I forgot what I was searching. Anyways I have always loved conspiracies. So for around 6-7 months all I did was read this site. Then one topic that interested me got me to register so I could post. Glad to have you here, I'm a newbie as well but its always good to see new faces.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If I may jump in....a Forum Moderater (oops, I almost typed 'monster') screenname 'KingLizard' was most gracious in helping me with my avatar.

I am not that computer savvy....I know how to turn on the machine.....wait for it to boot up....and I know how to type! That's about it!!

But thanks to KingLizard....I have an avatar that i just fell out of my chair laughing at, for weeks!

Guess what! After I signed on, I had thought of a whole bunch of better screennames....but, I am stuck with this one!! I wish I was 'cleverer'....but, I wasn't. So this is it!!!!!

AND, thanx, KingLizard.....wherever you are!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join