It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governor Palin: On The Issues

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
See....with that kind of intrigue, it'll be people like you that change the election to a 30 minute TV special like American Idol, where you'll text message in your vote and watch the winner get a special government contract to sign on national TV

she's "sexy"

so what?

Doesnt mean she's qualified or intelligent enough to do the job.

Hmm and you think that B. Hussien Obama has the Experience to be President? Your kidding yourself...

VP picks -

Joe Biden - 30 year US Senator - en.wikipedia.org...

Sarah Palin - was elected to two terms on the Wasilla, Alaska, city council from 1992 to 1996, then won two terms as mayor of Wasilla from 1996 to 2002 - en.wikipedia.org...

Get over yourself. The world is run by bankers and the elite, of which I'm neither. Though I'm sure I will still be walking and carrying a gun when the smoke and dust settles.

Makes no sense to argue or have discourse about people we do not know at all. I know I do not like Obama or Biden, I do not like McCain, I don't know Palin or any of them personally!

I'll be voting for myself in the coming Election here in America!

I want a return of the Federalist Party for America. I return to the Federal Republic in which we where conceived.

America has been hijacked by the Democrats and Republicans. It's time to return to our roots.

Long live the "Federal Republic"

VDOG.45

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
She'll be a good girl.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Fox radio news (the only reason I listen to this right winger news is that my station runs fox at the top of the hour and I like to listen to Coast to Coast and thus the fox) just reported that two years ago she supported the 400 million dollar bridge to nowhere with even though now she says she is/was against it.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
so...still nothing huh?

Nobody can tell me what she's done as a Governor?
What is her experience, other than setting behind a desk?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
so...still nothing huh?

Nobody can tell me what she's done as a Governor?
What is her experience, other than setting behind a desk?

DUDE hows it...

These people have no examples...

I realize that the past four days ATS has been coming directly from FOX NEWS.

THE exact same logic - the RUSSIA borders ALSAKA = foreign policy idea is directly from FOX.

The argument that GODESSSARAH has more experience then OBAMA is straight FROM FOX---

You should watch it, its amazing... people are actually REGURGITATING WHAT THEY HEAR ON FOX... HERE on ATS... YOU are not arguing with people, rather the writers and psychologists at FOX news itself.

In fact I have YET to read an original not FOX sourced PRO PALIN EXPERIENCE example.

NOT ONE!!!

TO get they majority of the strategy, rhetoric and "logic" used here-- just watch FOX...

AMAZING...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join