It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin's Husband an Oil Man???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I heard a brief comment on CNN about Palin's husband being involved in the Oil industry. This is what I found when I Googled it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Do you think that this is not necessarily about a woman on the GOP ticket, but maybe about what her husband has to offer?? I'm still reading up on the topic, but I wanted to see what you guys thought before I went any further. Could this be something, or am I wasting my time?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
she said he is a production operator.
that means he works on the offshore platforms running the gauges and other equipment that keeps the wells pumping. probably works a schedule like one week offshore one week at home. many people here in Louisana are production operators.

I guess this makes him an "oilman" doesn't make him rich though.
Annual salary I would guess around 60k

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
she said he is a production operator.
that means he works on the offshore platforms running the gauges and other equipment that keeps the wells pumping. probably works a schedule like one week offshore one week at home. many people here in Louisana are production operators.

I guess this makes him an "oilman" doesn't make him rich though.
Annual salary I would guess around 60k

more like 120k, maybe 140k if hes lucky

i would know since one of my best buddys does the exact same job

its still not "rich" but its hella nice pay tho, u gotta admit
(especially since the job is so freakin easy lol)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think the oil bizz conspiracy is obsolete.

This year marks the lowest causalities since the war began...-

icasualties.org...

(3rd group down)

-... and the discovery of vast oil reserves right here at home.

youtube videos show increasing numbers of Iraqis fighting their own battles and their police doing very nice work and respectable jobs.

The "war for oil" issues has passed. We will take our own oil, sell it for dirt cheap, get rich, invest in hydro electric, then get even more richer, and then go to the moon for helium 3, thus getting ever more richer.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ok gotcha. I was just curious because of all the talk about off shore drilling, then he picks a VP who's husband does that very thing. Honestly, I don't know how to feel about oil right now. I'm not letting my guard down though. I have a weird feeling about all of this. Everything thats going on right now, from the oil to the wars just gives me a very uneasy feeling. Normal I guess.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Oh my God!!! you mean we have another oil executive going into the executive branch? G.O.P. (Gas Oil and Petrolium party).

what's new? Next your going to tell us that McCain picked someone from the oil industry. Oh, oops, he did. Surprise surprise!

$7.00 per gallon...going once, going twice!

Wake the hell up America!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
Oh my God!!! you mean we have another oil executive going into the executive branch? G.O.P. (Gas Oil and Petrolium party).

what's new? Next your going to tell us that McCain picked someone from the oil industry. Oh, oops, he did. Surprise surprise!

$7.00 per gallon...going once, going twice!

Wake the hell up America!

Wow
Then you realized that you can calm down. Its just a post. Its something I read and thought I would see what people think of it. Now tell me, since you know so much, how was your comment a constructive one??

top topics

join