It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I work at Dulce, New Mexico

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MonsterExploration

Those that are commonly called "Greys", when they blink, do both the upper and the lower lids move to meet in the center or just the upper lids like with humans?
Do they have more than one set of eye lids?
Are they mammals?
Reptilian?
Amphibious?
Do they have gender?
Given that you work around so many with telepathic abilities and the presence of machines that can discern if you tell the truth, why aren’t you scared to come forward with disclosure knowing that you will be caught and “sanitized”?
Bonus question, what do I mean when I say sanitized as it is a common term in Dulce?

[edit on 8/30/2008 by eaganthorn]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
I feel like most of you are in grade school and taking turns at making fun at the new kid ... very mature of all of you. If you don't beleive what he says then don't post at all.. Don't you have better things to do with your lives?

/Signed!

ATS is a shame this days. Not because of topics like these ones, but because of the horrible lack of respect for everithing and for all that we can see in certain members.
As i predicted some years ago to my friends, ATS will be a Terrorism/politcs forum only, because everithing else will be considered just BS! Well that is happening now!! But worst then that is the moronic behaviour that certain members, lots and lots of them, are taking in this topics. And once again, worst then that...that behaviour is in fact allowed!!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Like I said... I understand the frustration. That is justified, but my point is the very first 3 pages are of complete mockery to the OP before even one real question is asked.

I say just the fact that you are here on ATS a website that talks about aliens and other eccentric ideologies in the same breath as war and politics some of this kind of stuff should be expected.

Go ahead and do your best to discourage these threads. I agree completely. But do it after a shred of some kind of dignity is shown first..

really, what could it hurt? what if, just what if someone comes along or has come along and been shredded by the board that actually knew something...how would we ever know?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
just out of interest........

if someone really did work at Dulce - how would they be able to prove it? I doubt they would be able to take photos or take something from there. It would only be their word.

And we wouldn't believe it.....

So there probably is no way to prove someone works there

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 281011
just out of interest........

if someone really did work at Dulce - how would they be able to prove it?

Their obituary would appear in a local newspaper soon thereafter.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

Hi,
I have just read this whole thread and not having posted before felt this was the time. If the whole point of this group is Dulce "'investigations'' and everyone knows that something is not right there why is the post that prompted this thread being treated with such skepticism? Most people's first reaction to the post was rude and defamatory rather then serious but polite inquiry. A lot of people just seem to be trying to shoot it down .. are only their observations and comments viable and what makes their views any more trustworthy then this person's ?
Is it possible that some people's sole purpose on here is to debunk or even suppress any possible information that is made available?
Whether it a hoax or not, how would any of you ever know for sure ? Someone was calling for proof but surely "proof" can be fabricated and if it is true and I were in that person's shoes I would hardly be daring to take any kind of camera with me into the facility- surely anything like that would be picked up immeadiately if it such a place as they described with the prevailing security.
Jul

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well thanks asses, you scared the little guy away.

Seriously, MopusVindictus... if you were making that up, you should SERIOUSLY think about writing a movie based on the concept of long haired stoners who somehow get to work in Dulce's cafeteria and like grunged out acid heads who some of the scientists get to invite just to "hang out", a Kevin Smith meet Seth Rogan Sci-Fi Conspiracy Theory Stoner Comedy!

That was the funniest thing I've read in a while. Does that really have any basis in reality? Do you know how much MONEY a movie about that would make? Dude, you've got a franchise going, man! "The Dulce Dudes"

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
you know those Fema Coffins ... why use coffins - just backhoe and go...

[edit on 30-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

because the coffins aren't for burial.
they're for transporting bodies to crematoriums.

-

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Supercalafragalisticexpialadocious , that did it for me, I was on the floor, I haven"t laughed that hard in a while.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

OMG I have never Laughed so much in my life...

This was a good reply to an otherwise boaring thread.

OMG The Zuckker Bros. should do something like this as a send-up on Conspirasy Theories.

Hey maybe they will let em actually film in the base...., everyone loves a good Zuckker Bros Movie, even the Aliens...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonsterExploration
Things i've seen you would drop as a dead pale fish no matter what color your skin is. When i first joined i thought to myself about all the training.

I met the first non human entering a security clearance with two human scientists. I'll answer 7 questions and thats it, if you ask you will get.

My name is not for you to know, EVER. This isnt even the computer i have at home or exact location. Im not near work and currently traveling.

I have seen people trapped in cages and the most umimaginable things done to anyone. Humans and non humans are working together for the better of the future, yet doing horrible things to achieve this.

This is all i'll say. This is for all of you truthers.

And I'm a pink easter bunny F66.6 fighter pilot for the galactic federation of light space command astral projection wing.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
As still kind of a new member, I'm surprised to see so many people taunt somebody. In the end, who cares if he isn't telling the truth. When reading, hearing something that can't be proven,you must always take it with skepticism. So why display an act like that? Do you crave attention? acceptance? or excitement? over a forum site? It makes me wonder how many people have been driven away by this kind of behavior, that had something to say.
I see how mature many of you adults are with your mockingly smug like is school in yet or do your chores comments.

Just thought I'd get that out there.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I believe what you have to say MonsterExploration. Its not a good idea to start a thread on this site, as its a renowned debunk sits full of paid people who continuosly slag anyone off that try's to give credible eveidence and stories. Dulce is real ! But is one dangerous place to be if you're not wanted. Be careful mate !

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Here's an idea for people who are sick of these idiots telling lies on here to get attention.
Don't reply on there thread, and perhaps if they see they don't get the attention they wanted they wont bother typing the dribble in the first place.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
These days I'm far more annoyed by the waste of space created by flames and pointless posts then I am of the actual hoaxers.

Nobody wants to read 6 pages of crap, and these days 90 % of every thread like this. Essentially its making ATS less a viable resource and more like dumpster diving. Show some restraint if you can't contribute anything valuable to the thread other then a flame, anyone who had something to share wouldn't bother because it makes it like this place is a bunch of kids with nothing better to do.

The governments actions without consent of its people is a serious issue, please try to treat it as such and give the wrong people the amount of rope they need to hang themselves.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

well said!!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

This thread was debunked as a hoax on page two, with this:

I havent used an approach to english as im not American.

I am a Native American.

But it continued with posters defending the OP as a possible truth, and then lead into posters waving their finger at posters for not believing the OP, and so on.

Originally posted by kobalt7
These days I'm far more annoyed by the waste of space created by flames and pointless posts then I am of the actual hoaxers.

You mean, like the pointless post you just submitted?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join