learn more

I work at Dulce, New Mexico

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Well thanks asses, you scared the little guy away.

Seriously, MopusVindictus... if you were making that up, you should SERIOUSLY think about writing a movie based on the concept of long haired stoners who somehow get to work in Dulce's cafeteria and like grunged out acid heads who some of the scientists get to invite just to "hang out", a Kevin Smith meet Seth Rogan Sci-Fi Conspiracy Theory Stoner Comedy!

That was the funniest thing I've read in a while. Does that really have any basis in reality? Do you know how much MONEY a movie about that would make? Dude, you've got a franchise going, man! "The Dulce Dudes"

You know that's really not a terrible idea...

I have worked on more than a few screenplays in my time, been doing creative stuff for my whole life, print, web, graphics, animation, editing, writing...

A comedy would be fun

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

You know what, folks?

The number of themes that we talk about here that crop up in films over the years is amazing...

I really think that if that crops up you should be claiming some kind of copyright royalties on that idea!!!!!

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

I'm aware of that.
The truth hurts, sorry if I offended you, I had only hoped to point out a basic fact in hopes that people might curb the habit to post frivolously. Please continue being the outspoken truthseeker that your posting habits seem 2 imply.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
...Oh man....Joined ATS 2 days ago...Gonna answer.....wait for it..Just..."7" questions.
"Drizzle, Drazzle, Druzzle, Drome, time for this one to come home!"

Help Mr. Wizard!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid

And I'm a pink easter bunny F66.6 fighter pilot for the galactic federation of light space command astral projection wing.

-Euclid

Roger that, P.E.Bunny, your A OK to land of runway 7E, crosswinds from the north at 7 mph, deck is at 200 ft, over.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MonsterExploration

What is your job duties?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
There's basement and backyard everyday "scientists" who are working circles around anyone at Dulce or Los Alamos. If those guys ever had an original thought it would probably give them diarrhea for a week

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh dear! yet another nonsense thread. Why do people bother to post stuff like this?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Why is CNN not aware of Dulce and it's activities? Why not let the world know? Why don't you escape and go to CNN with evidence and ask for protection first. Afterall, they were the first humans on the beach at the first war in Iraq in the 90's - Desert Storm. They were there taking videos of our soldiers going onto the beach! Why do we not hear about Phil Schneider anymore? Why did LArry King not show the alien video by that guy (can't remember his name) who claimed he got footage of an alien in his home? I have always said there is more to the bible than what we have been told - even though the writer's of the bible worded things like they did - if you really study it - it all comes down to making sense if you apply the extrasterial stuff to it. Especially in (the book of Ezekiel) talking about the "wheel within a wheel" and the chariots lifing up! I have always known deep inside that there is more too it all and I also know deep inside that our "technology" is given to us for exchange of us letting them use our planet, etc. AFterall, anyone with COMMON SENSE would realize (and not a logically thinking person) that it is almost incomprehensible to think that we have advanced just in the last 200 years out of millions of years. Also, think of the very first human that ever was and how long ago that was and how many have died since that first one - think of the number this would be! They say there is approximately 7 billion on the earth now, but think how many billions and billions of humans have come and gone and they NEVER COME BACK! Has anyone seen George Washington lately walking around? Has anyone seen a true caveman walking around? NO! Because they NEVER COME BACK! It is all really deep and the time to live is while we are here - not to wait on something - but to live now - not later! Take each day as if it were your last and make the BEST of it! Do good and help. Not sure about all the experiements going on underground, however, we are above the ground and we must make the best of it - no matter what the future holds!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
And I don't understand how a native American wouldn't be a U.S. citizen.

[edit on 30/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

There are Native Americans in Mexico (part of North America) and also in Canada (also part of North America).

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eaganthorn

-When the greys blink both upper and lower eyelids meet in the middle.
-They have more than one set of eyelids and also wear protective lenses since exposure to our sun can cause them harm.
-They more than likely evolved from some form of insect. hard to tell since genetic manipulation runs rampant in their society.
-They are genderless, instead relying on cloning to reproduce.
-Being sanatized would mean wiping your memory. "Scrubbing" memories out of your mind.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leapass

If you are a Native Americanm, how can you say you don't speak english very well

Many Native Americans do not have English as a first language.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leapass

For example, here you say that you are not American. So what is that little mistake all about.

Perhaps he means that he in not American, as in not from the United States of.....

Native Americans can be from Mexico and Canada as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hi, I work at Black Mesa. Please don't ask for proof as my Steam software will not work! Seems my $40.00 investment was a waste! Trust me I've seen "stuff".

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
What can you tell us about the Draconians?
Is it true they like to eat humans alive, especially children?
What other aliens are there besides the Greys?
What are the experiments being performed?
What do you know about the lower levels, 7, 8, 9, etc.?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Okay... I'll post my Seven questions

1: Do the Greys Mostly Eat off the .99 cent Menu or do they actually splurge for the full meal deal?

2: Is there any local Alien governemnt at Dulce? and if so Is the Alien running for that office a Hybrid on a platform of Change?

3: How come the Greys never seem to have genitals?

4: Are there any other color Greys? If So are there Black Greys and would they want to kick your ass if you called them "The Blacks?'

5: Is the Burger Meat real Human Organs or do they Use Soy as a substitute?

6: Do the Happy meals come with Glow in the Dark people toys ever?

7: Do fast food workers get minimum wage all over the Galaxy or do some cultures provide health insurance?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I enjoyed the idea of your post and agree totally...up to the point where you said "I know that's not the case". So curious, how do you know? Why assume you have not hit the nail right on the head ? ? ? ? Now that would be cool.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I love this site, I check it once every few months or so. The fact that there is the best of both sides of the fence is what keeps me coming back! Keep it up guys!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This thread is ridiculous. Are we all still arguing over this? The guy is a phony ok? Geez. Lay off it and find a new thread to valiantly fight over. This one is a lost cause. Honestly, I think the guy was just looking for some attention and some ATS points for getting flags and replies. Stop your crap dude, you're wasting our time when theres REAL crap out there to deal with. No need to DEbunk you. You are as bunk as they come.
-Z-

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
Don't you have better things to do with your lives?

Not today !!

I feel like I am in grade school here.. all of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

You must be the self-appointed hall monitor.

the problem is eveyone is claming he is a hoax before he is even allowed to speak

When it walks like a duck ............ I think you know the rest.

I notice you haven't posted one damn thing towards the OP, attempting instead to belittle active members.
If you're so gung ho for the OP, why don't you address him instead of everyone else?

The OP signed up here the day he/she posted, with nothing more than the perrogative of claiming BS. It has been going on all damn summer. Even IF every reply was directed only of 7 questions, the poster would have never came back once he got called on his screwing up his claims of his own nationality. He blew it, and he knows it. So does everyone else ........... except you I guess.

I am not a hall monitor I merely have respect for other members... Even if it can be a hoax you should ask the questions and not belittle him.. It shows how pathetic you all are.. definetly do not have lives sad

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join