Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I work at Dulce, New Mexico

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Things i've seen you would drop as a dead pale fish no matter what color your skin is. When i first joined i thought to myself about all the training.

I met the first non human entering a security clearance with two human scientists. I'll answer 7 questions and thats it, if you ask you will get.

My name is not for you to know, EVER. This isnt even the computer i have at home or exact location. Im not near work and currently traveling.

I have seen people trapped in cages and the most umimaginable things done to anyone. Humans and non humans are working together for the better of the future, yet doing horrible things to achieve this.

This is all i'll say. This is for all of you truthers.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wow. I wonder how many of these threads we are going to get? This is definately not the first or the last....

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MonsterExploration

Ok why not, here is my 4 questions.
Couldn't be bothered with 7

Why did you decide to register just to post this load of ****?

Why pick ATS above all other conspiracy/ufo/alien sites?

Why did you think people would take you seriously?

Are you looking forward to school starting back?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonsterExploration
I'll answer 7 questions and thats it, if you ask you will get.

Oh I see, you're the new guy but we play by your rules.

I hope you have a fire extenguisher handy!!

[edit on 29/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I've seen some horrible things too, like bad grammar and usage.... Honestly, if you want to establish credibility and convince some people of something, at least try to write like you have ethos.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

And so your reason for signing up today is just to post that?

I hope you have a fire extenguisher handy!!

Almost every person on the planet thinks aliens are from space and believe they havent been discovered. Aliens are very ancient to to the planet.

Im just getting this off my shoulders if its extensive or not.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Hey c'mon, i asked first...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

I've seen some horrible things too, like bad grammar and usage.... Honestly, if you want to establish credibility and convince some people of something, at least try to write like you have ethos.

I havent used an approach to english as im not American. I use the best i can and just go along with this.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

1. Hasn't school started yet?
2. Do you have any (photos, videos, papers, identifications) to prove this? You can blot out names and personal information.
3. Where do all the people go for relaxation?
4. Where is all the traffic to and from Dulce?
5. I was in the military, and all bases had deliveries of regular items, from mail to food and clothing for the commissary and the BX/PX. Why is there no evidence of this at Dulce? Would not the delivery people who have been there and do not have any security background state if such place existed?

I should make a promise and not feed the trolls.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Almost every person on the planet thinks aliens are from space and believe they havent been discovered.

Oh really. It's quite obvious you didin't even bother to read any posts whatsoever at this site concerning aliens, or you would have known that is a foolish statement to make.

Originally posted by blupblup

Hey c'mon, i asked first...

HAH HAH HAH !!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Well we may as well humour the person huh?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Ok, you mentioned some horrid things you've seen...can you elaborate a little please?

were they human hybrids, Many types of aliens?
Just describe some of the stranger things you've seen.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Ok why not, here is my 4 questions.
Couldn't be bothered with 7

Why did you decide to register just to post this load of ****?

Because your kind should not be here. You sound more of a skeptic(this is not bad) or - disinformation agent. Many people take conspiracy serious and not just *** such as yourself. You should know the serious take you as the same. People go out of the way for things even if they should'nt. This is why you hear very little on the subject.

Why pick ATS above all other conspiracy/ufo/alien sites?
I havent. Just this one in english

Why did you think people would take you seriously?
Why should you? You just take it and go along with your life. Information is online and you just havent found it or require more extensive physical results for your own "eyes."

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Almost every person on the planet thinks aliens are from space and believe they havent been discovered. Aliens are very ancient to to the planet.

Im just getting this off my shoulders if its extensive or not.

If you are referring to creature from *this* planet, why would they be considered alien? No visa? Why would not such creature not be among thousands of other unusual species that roam this planet.

What do these creatures look like?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hi,I work at Dulce too,do you know Dave? You must know Dave,Dulce Dave. When you see him next,can you get him to give me back that tenner I lent him? You know all that really secret stuff,it's pretty cool innit,and that bad stuff,well that's just pretty bad man. Anyway,I've got to go,my pet alien needs feeding. Toodles. Feel free to ask me anything
(I'm not tight like OP)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Ok...my kind should not be here?
This is not the kind of place to come and play your little games....people here are not that stupid, well most

I have read more than you'll ever know on the ufo subject and spent alot of my time researching it...i don't need a joker/hoaxer like you to tell me what i should and should not be doing thanks.

Oh and you rumbled me on the disinfo agent thing, it's a good gig really.
I get lunch allowance, get to sit on my ass all day debunking stories that endanger our national security, and get to know all the "real" stuff.

If you only knew what i did, you would not joke about dulce...we've lost good men there.....those damn aliens....arrrggghhh

[edit on 29/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have one question !!!

Did you REALLY expect to be taken seriously?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It is a waste of time to make claims and not provide a shred of information that is verifiable.

Hmm, not an American.....if Dulce was real, wouldn't the sec clearance required be issued to citizens? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Let's not pay any attention until we see some facts....

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well, from judging your writing skills (grammar and punctuation) it is quite clear you do not have the education/intelligence to work in any scientific or governmental sector. English would be mandatory requirement for both fields.

Sadly, this thread is yet more evidence to justify the increase of expenditure on the education system and after school activities.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

2. Do you have any (photos, videos, papers, identifications) to prove this? You can blot out names and personal information.

Photographs and video would be impossible, you are talking about nonhuman and human relations with billions of dollars going into the project/programs. Blot out any kind of name information and i would immediantly destroy my reputation. Each person would be investigated and machines will tell if your lieing. You'll only know few names, no ones allowed conversation unless during break and the conversations are always watched.

3. Where do all the people go for relaxation?
Depends, non humans break with non humans and humans with humans.

5. I was in the military, and all bases had deliveries of regular items, from mail to food and clothing for the commissary and the BX/PX. Why is there no evidence of this at Dulce? Would not the delivery people who have been there and do not have any security background state if such place existed?

Dulce is talked about all the time at the low guarded bases. They hear rumors that all kinds of test experiments are done. You should know that Dulce is around more than just the base itself for its security.

I should make a promise and not feed the trolls.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join