It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I DEMAND to know...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
...who is upping my ATS points. I have had like two or three jumps and it caught my eye. I know it's not because of "good content" posted by me, so who is the culprit? Huh? Who are you?...

(Unless I am wrong, hence I am incredibly stupid, then nevermind...)

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Are you angry at this???No its not me.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have noticed that happen to me in the past. Do you get points if someone votes for you? I know we never find out if someone has voted but would extra points be an indication of it?

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Probably i dunno i never got voted before becoming a mod.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
No. Not angry. Just something that caught my eye. And since I want to deny ignorance and all that, I am looking for the truth....or whatever

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Have you gotten any appluases?

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nope. I sure haven't...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

LOL. Naaa, I'm just F*ing with you buddy! I appluade you for kicking some ass now and then.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If they have been in 250 point increments, then you have received applause for a post, however you should have received a u2u. Otherwise it could be Replys to your posting on ATS.

Just my 2 pence

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I dont know, my points always go down mysteriously and i demand to know who and why? I am always polite and well tempered person who provides top notch feedback.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Replies to threads you start give you points once it goes over a certain number of replies. Maybe that is where the points are coming from?

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Eh. Whatever, was just curious.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Kano & Trickmastertrick are correct. You're receiving these points due to replies on threads that you created. You accumulate points each time someone replies to your thread.

top topics

join