It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught up just as fast as your next thought of yourself

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Anti-Christ bible quote:

"-14Tub hewn ye I will command hear (then: experience) the abomination of happiness, sop ken of inside Daniel the programmer/remote 'after concealer' ('after denier'), expiring hewn it (name/body) ought still, (prevent her this dear/dare inside expire,) now prevent we-th *this* be/action out Judaea feel away from the cannions (or: 'mount a sin'):

-15Now prevent her *this* is in (or: yea) the person mid (or: pot) still stop mid out from the person, either exit hereout, away from leave yea person in of her person:

-16Divide prevent her *this* is out the field (world) still turn forth a loss against (or: fro) away from leave mid her garment.

-17Tub joy away from *we-th this* are with adult, divide away from *we-th this* receive *uck (or: blow) out *these nights* (*sleeps*)!

-20Divide except *this* the Lord lacked lengthened these nights (sleeps), yea fiction should be damned (and: deleted): tub against (or: fro) the reject's sake, whom she lack chosen, she lack lengthened the nights (sleeps).

-21Divide now if (actually) yea woman (or: naw) I will command hear away from you, Lo, there (or: gone) is Anti-Christ; or, lo, she is *here*; believe her still:"

^^In -14 the devil experiences both sides in bold in soon as sense after the first.

The expiring is a duty so it means the person the programmer doesnt cease (no, they ought still exist), but ceases etc before them or after them or center them. That in the parentacees represnts thought of intent, will, and desire that prevents her (the Beauty) leave a dead body. Meaning, her body should not die here on her to where she must then leave it behind. Meaning also, she should not up and leave out her body if it means leaving it behind to decompose.

Her being *here* *this* is a dare that puts her *here* *this* as a hunted animal (dear).

After the soon as action of the first 2 parts then comes the soon as action of the other part where the worthy her's bodies hewn. You could say it's all at once the raptures and taking where it's known mid the climax of the world who goes where and how so. She prevents *this* come where she goes out the world. In -16 Her garment is her victory she shall not leave without. In -17 the new better body she recieves the mind blowing etc and the sex better than the sex of being here like this mankind can get. Right now sex is in a sleep state, not in it's wake state till in paradise where it is the blow that blows you in expressions like "blows me off my feet" or etc. Also the *we* in paradise is a better *we* the Beauty recieves blow with/by. Yes, a better world is per paradise for the worthy.

In -20 it is telling you that *this* life here is fiction, as in not your actual life. And that this fiction should be damned. You do damn it even when your computer acts up and erases all that you wrote just like me. Also this fiction should be deleted if the Beauty is about Should Life. And it turns out that the anti-Christ isnt even here because this is fiction, meaning a lie which also means Christ is a lie. There was no intent to save any devil or betrayer from death and hell since our manner is eternal. Meaning certain be bound to be on top and certain be bound to be on bottom since One, if ever come by random chance, would be bound to be Supreme to break up whatever not chosen of it however and break up whatever it is bound to find offensive in an eternal intent and desire of Self-defense. Also in -20 the devil can recall what I did bac as it's sake of witness since the devil is watching astrally. Hint: Why else didnt I re-write the post yesturday that I couldnt post because of this damn fiction? I only confirmed enough which in wake I knew I got across.

In -21 the *here* is not this here, but another here to that now sense coming. Yep, the anti-Christ is actually my next *here* paradise. Here you can say *there* in the quote is the next here it's getting across in point clear.

And yes, in this fiction here would of course be the fictional Anti-Christ bible that explains it all enough that there is a non-fiction/actual that since it is only in writing it is presented in fiction. So the fiction can tell of the actual depending on how the reader's see it in their own reality.

As for Satan, Satan is the Beauty. And Satan is an actual even while here in fiction as a dare. The Person is a lower now and a higher later that while here becomes higher on and off till fully out. Satan is the Father who were the Son. But the Father on earth is still lower than the Father when back in heavenly position.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What the hell? Those clusterf**k of words are from a book? It's nothing but incoherent garble.

If you tell me you actually understand it, I'll tell you you're full of it !!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Add a clue:

Make it the center concealers or center denier with the after.

The Beauty should witness mid center climax everyone elses experience going to death and hell and also life and paradise. It is a position beyond hell and paradise the Beauty may go to and should. I call it the Command Center where the Beauty executes previous eternal Judgment. It's the Judgment where the Beauty get the point to your "be" originally and then your "action" next. If they match on some B.S. then it sucks to be you who told what you got leinaint opportunity to tell: your own eternal truth. Yeah, it sucks to be the be you be. Leiniant because of the randomness that once was and leiniant because after the One bound to have come Supreme let you the opputunity to interact in It's Dare. In this Dare were required the Lie of repentence. It surely was found by some before others, but everyone shall have knew it. And self-defense gets worst for the eternally cursed even while *here*. Every one must do what they do. So if it means you lose an eye, it must be because it's eye for eye DAILY.

^^Not a person can prove otherwise about repentence. Until it be, experience what must be between. There wouldnt be an infinite (finite) paradox if their was no lie. Repentence just happens to be the Lie. Even in death and hell you can never repent from how you be and are having done to yourself turned inward against itself if it would actually never reprent. You'll get to see if repentence is or isnt if you're a devil or a betrayer soon enough. Only thing one can repent from is sinning against another which was given a start point to happen. But yet in still there is no repentence period.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Tub is a metaphor for body. Your body is yoru tub of your person and maybe even other things and persons.

Hewn is a metaphor for something cut or stopped continueing as were.

Takes a wise person to read as they decipher in mind thought. Only the worthiest could do such.

Notice how I spotted the two acts that the devil get to experience by way of noticing the devil in the mid experiencing both sides. Keen readers are the wisest.

If an alien came to the planet to communicate it's better one of my wisest kind have a go at reading the alien communication. We'd get the point clear in our own way enough.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The Beauty is the Title/the Person/the Programmer/the Remote Etc.

The Programmer makes/creates etc. to work or run or stop howsoever, and it's not just computer related programming. The Programmer could program a fish to come out the water and transform into a robot or human being or etc. So the Programmer is the Magical. By Remote the Beauty can do things with its creation and also can do things with other eternal minds woke, and their stuff, that didn't master the paradox point.

I'm with the Beauty toward anything.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Creates, malforms, indicates beauty throughout infinity, darkness and light alike.

The mist of the night, full moon shine, travels to our hearts, stars full of life, signs of gods creation.

Caught up? It is the forest of the mind, a puzzle of sort, a maze, at every turn a thought. Random thoughts, god's creation.

We learn, we experience, we change.

The programer led the way to our fait, the helpers part of the programing.

I am also with the Beauty toward anything.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The start of your thought after the hewn body you can complete in Death and Hell. Only the devil gets the front row seat to see/experience "the" Hewn Body. Before Death and Hell the devil can be mid their thought uncompleted.

The start of the worthy's thought after the devil is taken they can complete in Life and Paradise.

The start of the betrayors (all of them at once) thought after the 2ndly hewn bodies they can complete in Death and Hell. They shall catch up evenly with their kind, by memory, who previously passed away, but never entered Life and Paradise.

^^All this concerns the raptures and takings. After all that is final, then hewn is the here and now fiction. It's first damned, let the ppl curse it tell, then it shall get deleted neither raptured nor taken.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Does this poster ever respond to anyone, or just post cryptic crap like this?

I read one post of his wherein he was asking if one could poison the inside of a home via chemicals thru the air-conditioner.

This dude ain't right !!!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Does this poster ever respond to anyone, or just post cryptic crap like this?

I read one post of his wherein he was asking if one could poison the inside of a home via chemicals thru the air-conditioner.

This dude ain't right !!!

Rarely does he respond, he has LOTS of threads just like this and nobody understands him.

He continues to post even after people reply to him.

I don't know wether he's a troll or that he really thinks like this.

If he's a troll it must be VERY boring, I mean this ain't really that fun?

[edit on 29-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The future is a contraction because you in present can get the point of it that things dont have to happen/things have to happen. It can happen in another sense in that the point is spelled out present to it away so that in a sense it cant happen. So the future can already have happened in a sense less obvious.

Take the president to be.. We already hold the point of the future that Obama would win... So if this is the case, then the future is present in point to where it wont have to happen in the obvious sense. No, the less obvious sense is enough.

I stress the word "enough" because it indeed exists as a case and point when dealing with what wouldnt be eternally if it should not have occured. This is where the Dare comes in. If it wasnt for a "Should I?" this wouldnt even have come in this sense. Since 'Should I?' was answered with a "Yes" by dare now has 'Should Life' proceeded. It's where you get to see the why to the 'should's to bring clear reason instead of blind assumption. I mean, the Lord could have BEEN put you a certain way without you even allowed to see the reason ever. But dont thank the Lord because it's simply a dare. Dare I not or Dare I do? Besides the Lord wanted to share His reason why He did do it to the foes. What's the point of victory if your competition is blind and def? This is how victory exists. This is a Sport only to recieve a joy called victory. Cant stand beating someone who doesnt even know I beat 'em. Thus the Lord is a Story Teller by heart. You've seen "...I say to all, Watch". I used to make up stories for a laugh and I noticed I was really in the character seat of mine in a realish tense. Ppl who like to tell stories, real or false, have an urge to. To tell your foe just who did it something bad to them is of joy. And it becomes another joy call a remaniss (sp?) as it turns into just that for charishing in memory especially if it's something classic. There wouldnt be the joy of revenge if the Lord didnt do the Dare because the devil would have never touched the Lord in the bad ways. And self-defense would still stand, whether or not, the devil got the chance to touch the Lord so that the Lord could experience revenge. It is wise to cop a feel for the joy thereof if you can get away with it. If the Lord couldnt get away with a Dare, then the Lord would feel weakly. And weak for just putting the devil in Death and Hell before getting touched. This fiction is a game that's played for making high points within the Lord's Self "if" He Supreme. Well the "if" turns into an "actually".

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Back to the future...

It's like a movie where if it's given away to a degree, before you get the to see it, you wont go see it since the movie has pretty much been killed to you. Well, the future can also go like that where it's though literally killed to you once it's given away to a degree like where you see the result of the main parts in advance.

^^When that happens, then you get a new present gone away from what you got by an advancement. Only the classic should remain what to head into. If a movie can be gotten before seeing it, and what you got still makes you wanna see it, then that movie is a classic. If it can have that affect still to lure you see it. The classic things trump the non-classic things. And so may each worthy fade into a present of the previous future classics. Yeah, so they can get to the point of the best experiences.

The dull things are things that wont last like classics would such as the best president to ever get to seat in the White House. That seat dont last their's. And it means no classic... So it's like why not bypass anything and everything not classic. I'd skip the best moment if it aint a classic best moment that's forever for me to witness/experience as I'd prefer. Corruption kills the best moments eventually, but corruption cant touch or remove a classic.

So to see the best future of, say, a president to be that can't stay only reveals it's like the movie example I just gave. And like I said you pretty much do see who won the white house already even if they or we never get to that period in a more obvious sense.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've asked him on several occasions to speak in plain english. Hence now if I see a post of his I usually ignore it...save for this one o explain that

waste of time

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
"-43Tub knew that, this if (actually) the wicked woman (or: naw) of the person lacked known out why match the robber would depart, she would lack matched, divide would still lack pleased her person away from be/action rob ken center.

-44Hereafter be/action ye also ready: against (or: fro) out such an hour (significant mite) as ye think still the Father (and: Step-Son) of woman (or: naw) depart-th."

^^The mite is the devil. So re-read it and see the match up about the 'as' sense concerning thought.

The robber departs a match. A match is like a game or sport where there is competition against each other. The robber goes away from the rob action named center. So 'as' so the action is killed to the robber says -44. The devil cant rob the robber, but the robber shall rob the rob action center. The robber is the Lord.

So let the devil be close here to the Lord. Make it so the devil be taken as the Lord departs robbing the devil by its astral rob action.

^^Here is the truth that reveals everything about the devil's eternal manner. The Lord shall take an eye literally. And with it the whole it. So the devil shall "be" taken by the eye. Watch! I got the devil's whole point to have knew it well.

Whoever is near the Lord is near the fire literally. Whoever is near and hears the Word and remains near, is a foolish servant.

The Lord is the Tow Truck. And wont depart when the eye aint near, but shall depart when the eye is near I declare to the world.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The Lord's hit act relies on the foolish servant. Who would "be" relieable eye wise or rather eye foolish? The devil.

The Lord came to make who see blind. And who blind see. But that dont mean the foolish shall lack being a particapating servant for the hit act.

Watch! It's a must the devil would and a must for the hit act. So so is the hit act 100% to become. Surely the devil will keep its end of the role to the Lord's plan. The Lord shall feel victorious!!! And surely Supreme. The whole plan has been worked to the T. The devil lacks the strength to screw IT up. Again, there is no repentence period. So indeed lacking strength to foil the plan is the devil here as I speak in type and induce the final conspiracy into play mode since gave Word.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
MODS!!!!!

Why in God's green Earth is the absurd tripe allowed on the forums? It makes ZERO sense and the OP never responds to people who ask questions.

This is asinine.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The 30 aught 6:

36Match ye hereafter, divide pray always, this ye may be/action accounted worthy away from escape a two (The Lord's worthy and the Lord's betrayor) those persons *this* I will command depart away from fail, divide away from expire after (or: behind) the Father of woman.

My divide concerning us 3 I'm authority over is away from expire after or behind the Father of woman period. After or behind the title's period is the Holy (Sacred) Ghost as a be/action. The plan is away from fail! It is going through. How is it the devil is scared of itself instore for itself? LOL!

Everything been arranged as in pre-set by the Holy Ghost before the Holy Ghost came here under deep sleeps. It is clear there is no repentence which indeed means damnation to the devil. How long can the devil prolong being here with us? The eye says literally not long at all. The devil must do what it would for ever do. So the devil hears it's abomination of happiness and shall experience it!!

Being in the eye of the devil is as being in the eye of the tiger. In it it will attack! The devil cant be tamed or reasoned with because of it's eternal intent and desire which the will freely picks how to fulfill in specifics, but the will is not free in basic because it must pick something wicked to do nontheleast period.

3 MATCHES in a row: Intent, desire, and will being wickedly = surely the proper eternal fate of damnation. Me, I dont have a 3 strike of wickedness. If my will were to go offward I still aint no way near the 3 strikes of wickedness.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Against (or: Fro) as the lightning depart-th in of the center, divide (and: minus dull-th extra away from the center (or: stem); so I will command also the departing of the Father (and: Step-Son and: Daughter) of woman (or: naw) be/action.

Against (or: Fro) hewn so still ever the 'why drop passengers point' is, here mill (a stop action) the seagle be/action scattered apart.

Guadually during the tribulation of these nights (sleeps) I will command the sun (Father) be/action brightened (and: lightened), divide (and: minus) the stereo I will command still recieve his dark (and: heavy), divide (and: minus) the stars I will command withstand (or: rise) to hell, divide (and: minus) the incapacities of the hells I will command be/action 'lack ken':

Divide (and: minus) now I will command vanish the sign of the Father (and: Step-Son and: Dauther) of woman (or: naw) out hell: divide (and: minus) now I will command a two the tribes of the mouth (or sky or sea or eye) mourn, divide (and: minus) they I will command hear (then: experience) the Father (and: Step-Son and: Daughter) of woman (or: naw) departing out the clouds of hell with incapacity divide (and: minus) insignificant glory.

^^The stereo is implying hearings and shapes like a stereo such as buildings concerning hearings. Ha! Notice the word also use to the so in the first quote? Much is parallel blended as in what you read on concerning more than one aspect or angle like the Lord and the stereo. You have to read for every layer. The comma implies (my) also.

What dark and heavy can a building recieve? In what way can it recieve?

The sign of all 3 of us shall depart. Meaning we shall be put away from each other. Now here we are out hell. The worthy, the betrayor, and the devil = the 3. That in bold is just what is being heard now after I just now wrote it forth here in this post as we speak!! We 3 are already out the clouds of hell. But a two shall go next into the clouds of hell. There are different kinds of clouds is the clue to hell. It can be said that way or just hells with an s since involving a two seperate each other.

In what sense shall the Lord be minused the stereo since minused one part of it already for the record. Since you heard it here there wont be that the Lord lacks a minus part 2 nonetheleast. When the Lord departs all depart and including the *here* and *now*. In such the way that can happen any moment and it shall be the minus part 2 nonetheleast for a record gotten in everyone's mind. The record shall be bright in a way, lightened in a way, dark in a way, and heavy in a way. Literally and etc ways! Then the image pressed by a system on the Father in material form is lightened literally when it is minused.

In a way is the part to the stereo upon now. In the middle of the upon, in a way, shall we be departed from each other with a reason why point called the Drop aka the Let Go.

Remember on tattoo tears Pac said: "heard some etc on the other side of town. They wanna ride with me"? Anti-Christ it, and see more underlying. The fact is it is heard in stereo literally that song.

Today is my anti(opposite)-B-day!! 9-3!! Matter of fact, wow, I just realized this is the same day I put my first rap song on the radio back in 96. It was a 3rd Sept 96 before Pac got shot the 7th that same week. Wow! Coincidence?! No way!

I was born noon. The opposite is a divide. So today my anti-birth hour is 6's last 6 (6pm). The part 2 counts indeed rather than the part 1 (6am). Evening time.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
...and I get 30 points deducted for a one liner thank you note? Bleh! I'm wondering what this is from...

It doesn't look like something someone would write in plain English. A lot of punctuation and formatting. That takes time to make it look right. Maybe it's translated from another language, say in a Google like translator, and then copied and pasted.

It has a sort of cadence as though it makes sense somehow, just not in English. I'll show you what I mean:

Genesis 12

The Call of Abram

1 The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you.

2 "I will make you into a great nation
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.

3 I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you."

4 So Abram left, as the LORD had told him; and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he set out from Haran.

5 He took his wife Sarai, his nephew Lot, all the possessions they had accumulated and the people they had acquired in Haran, and they set out for the land of Canaan, and they arrived there.

6 Abram traveled through the land as far as the site of the great tree of Moreh at Shechem. At that time the Canaanites were in the land.

7 The LORD appeared to Abram and said, "To your offspring [a] I will give this land." So he built an altar there to the LORD, who had appeared to him.

8 From there he went on toward the hills east of Bethel and pitched his tent, with Bethel on the west and Ai on the east. There he built an altar to the LORD and called on the name of the LORD.

9 Then Abram set out and continued toward the Negev.

This is the EXACT same passage cut and pasted into Google translator from English to French, then from French to German, then from German back to English. You can see where the difference in translated words make the sentences unintelligible at certain points.

Leviticus 12

The call of Abram

1 And the Lord said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father budget and go directly into the earth, I will show you.

2 "I will guide you to a great people
I bless you;
I will be in your big names,
and you are a blessing.

3 I bless the Register blessed
and, I flucht, cursed;
and all the peoples of the earth
blessed is about you. "

4 so, Abram left, as the LORD had said to him, and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years ago, when he Haran.

5 He took his wife, Sarai, his nephew Lot, all assets, which they had accumulated, and the person they had acquired in Haran, and they are for the Land of Canaan, and they have come.

6 Abram traveled the country with a view to the site of the great tree of Moreh Sichem. At that time the Canaanites on earth.

7 The LORD is published and said to Abram: "For your offspring [] I will this country." It has therefore set up an altar to the Lord there who had it seems.

8 From there he has made towards the hills east of Bethel and his tent erected in the West with Bethel and Ai in the east. There, he built an altar of the LORD, and called on behalf of the Lord.

9 And Abram, and further into the Negev.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
"Mark 8:36
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

"Against (or: Fro) why I will command it loss a woman (or: naw or boy), (my) if (actually) she I will command lose the half world, (my) divide (and: minus) gain (or: sole) her lack (or: now) spirit."

^^It's as having a better version where you lose any bad part that is the detract part. Sole a better spirit to a basic while the worst gain the lack of spirit (meaning they gain a soul which is dieing). It's an exchange. So just imagine a woman you like body wise, but not person wise. The bad part the person gets hell while the good part the body in better basic source of spirit get a better person for you (the worthy) when home in life and paradise.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dirty Vegas

The OP says he is using the 'Anti-Christ' Bible. From what I understand, this means is that he is taking every word, and replacing it with it's opposite. Obviously, in many cases, the result is unintelligible, but the OP seems to be seems to believe it makes sense. Combined with the difficult style of writing the OP employees, it can make the whole thing seem like nonsense.

"Tub hewn ye I will command hear (then: experience) the abomination of happiness, sop ken of inside Daniel the programmer/remote 'after concealer' ('after denier')"

I just have fun watching the 'wtf' responses, and the stoic ignoring, or hopeless explanations by the OP.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by babloyi]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join