It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More UFO coverage in UK Newspaper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Tales of the unexpected

SOME 150 UFO have been spotted in the UK so far this year — up from 135 in 2007.

In July, writer Pat Regan, 51, snapped a greenish disc on a fishing trip in Lancashire.

And Royal Navy aircraft engineer Michael Madden, 25, spotted a flying craft above the M5 near Weston-super-Mare, Somerset.

Source

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I still haven't figured out why the Sun keeps posting these stories. I don't trust Rupert Murdoch or his biased newspapers. I was wondering if the whole recent 'alien' theme was simply to tie-in with their "X-Files" adverts, but who knows..

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodCoffin
I still haven't figured out why the Sun keeps posting these stories. I don't trust Rupert Murdoch or his biased newspapers. I was wondering if the whole recent 'alien' theme was simply to tie-in with their "X-Files" adverts, but who knows..

I think its got everything to do with disclosure on a level that people can comprehend. Remember its not just The Sun other papers are rolling with this subject such as The Telegraph, The Mail, The Daily Express. Aswell as other Countries tabloids such as France,Spain,Italy,Australia.

My personal opinion is that 'the powers that be' know that with technology rapidly changing its only a matter of time before there is undeniable proof of Craft of extraterestrial origin. photographed. Also the pact that he American government made with 'The Grays' in the 60's allegedly runs out next year meaning if they don't disclose then 'others' will, catch my drift?

Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Also the pact that he American government made with 'The Grays' in the 60's allegedly runs out next year meaning if they don't disclose then 'others' will, catch my drift?

Any links for info on this pact? Sounds interesting.

I think you may have used the word alleged in the wrong place maybe

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Reply to Whiterabbit29

I remember coming across some info that has always stuck with me I believe it could be the TAO 9 treaty - Don't quote me on it though. I will see what I can find and post a few links.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think that the powers that be can see the time approaching when the unexplainable objects in our sky will be here in such numbers that simply denying their existence will no longer be an option and every media source out there wants to be the ones that can say "we told you so".

That is my take on the media's current attitude change concerning this subject.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Martindoolittle]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
In reply to Martindoolittle,

That was my take on it when the Vatican came out and said that it was ok if other beings popped in as we should embrace all our neighbours as gods creation!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Yeah well we were all into this stuff way before it was cool to be into it.

They are all just a bunch of wannabes.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

That was my take on it when the Vatican came out and said that it was ok if other beings popped in as we should embrace all our neighbours as gods creation!

well they said that over a decade ago, the only new thing they came out with recently was that aliens might even be free from original sin. never heard them say that before.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by yeti101]

top topics

join