It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels Devils Aliens Ghosts The Same Maybe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I believe that there is a grain of truth in everything ...(even every lie ) ...

How many people have considered that these beings may all be one being ...masquarading as different beings ..but has four faces ........they all have so much in common .....yet are so different in looks ,....
What about images made by holographic images ...I saw this on the discovery channel where these guys made a statue move and cry and looked like a ghost (no lie ) with holograms ....I am sure they have come along way from that video ....it was years ago .......Our Gov ..during the Desert Storm war used similar methods to fool the Iraqis into thinking they were seeing Allah in the sky ..(they cannot look upon him so it made them fear ) ..
So I know they have that technology ..and its better now I bet than it was ..and I do believe they could make random sightings across the world (along with the crop circle stuff which I believe may be made with those laser weapons they have .... )

The question is ....Would anyone consider the possibility that it could be our Gov doing it all ..all of them man made .(Necromacy ) ..There are seven meanings for this word here is the first one ..see link for others
Necromancy [nek-ruh-man-see](Greek νεκρομαντία, nekromantía) is a form of divination in which the practitioner seeks to summon "operative spirits" or "spirits of divination", for multiple reasons, from spiritual protection to wisdom. The word necromancy derives from the Greek νεκρός (nekrós), "dead", and μαντεία (manteía), "divination".

If you dont think it is possible then I would like to hear why you dont think it is .............

(wanted to make it clear ..I do believe in Angels and Devils and possibly even ghosts ...I am just thinking we see so many of them (sightings and events ) that maybe most of what we are seeing are not the real ones at all )

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
before i comment on this very interesting topic, could you provide some linkage for your premises? like the story of the desert storm allah hologram? and the similarities between these beings? a certain amount of it is assumed but some folks may not see the connections you do.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hi simplynoone,

I have considered this myself many times. I think that the UFO phenomenon is real, but it is a deception by Satan, aka Lucifer. Lucifer was a beautiful and powerful archangel, just like Raphael, Michael and Gabriel. But he chose not to serve God. Lucifer means Light Bearer and I think it is interesting that UFO phenomenon frequently includes strange lights. Lucifer was blessed with great knowledge too. He uses this knowledge to skillfully deceive. I think Ghosts are human souls stuck in purgatory.

The idea of the holograms ...did you mean they can actually call forth the spirits? I think that is an interesting idea too.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
before i comment on this very interesting topic, could you provide some linkage for your premises? like the story of the desert storm allah hologram? and the similarities between these beings? a certain amount of it is assumed but some folks may not see the connections you do.

I agree, I am very interested too view information regarding these items also.

So is there any information or links that can be provided?

Fox.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

I didnt save them to my puter but I am pretty sure I can dig around and find the articles ..I just need a little time to do that ...Will for sure do it this weekend ..

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
Hi simplynoone,

I have considered this myself many times. I think that the UFO phenomenon is real, but it is a deception by Satan, aka Lucifer. Lucifer was a beautiful and powerful archangel, just like Raphael, Michael and Gabriel. But he chose not to serve God. Lucifer means Light Bearer and I think it is interesting that UFO phenomenon frequently includes strange lights. Lucifer was blessed with great knowledge too. He uses this knowledge to skillfully deceive. I think Ghosts are human souls stuck in purgatory.

The idea of the holograms ...did you mean they can actually call forth the spirits? I think that is an interesting idea too.

Yes thats what I am suggesting ...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ok Project Bluebeam is what got me thinking about this
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Here is something I did find ...it is just about the idea ...(This is not proof that they did use it at Desert Storm .I have to find that one )

The Face of Allah Weapon Returns
By Sharon Weinberger EmailMay 13, 2008 | 3:39:00 PMCategories: Bizarro, Lasers and Ray Guns, Less-lethal

George_burns Researchers are looking at a concept for creating large holograms that could be projected onto a battlefield, according to the New Hampshire. This idea, which has been proposed in the past, typically theorizes that an image of God could be projected.

The most recent mention of this idea is in The New Hampshire, a student newspaper, which explores nonlethal weapons in a fascinating three-part series.The first article, which mentions the hologram weapon, is based on an interview with the head of the Non-Lethal Technology Innovations Center at the University of New Hampshire (also well worth the read in the article is the concept for a "smart dazzler"). This center, like another nonlethal lab at the University of Pennsylvania, has been supported by the Defense Department. "In the concept stage, [Glenn] Shwaery said, are more outlandish weapons such as enormous holograms to incite fear in soldiers on a battlefield."

It's unclear if the proposed hologram is something the lab is working on, or just something they've heard exists. But projecting the image of something frightening -- like a deity -- is not a new idea and follows in the footsteps of the Voice of God weapon, a device that some have suggested could be used to transmit messages into people's head, as if God were speaking to them.

Nor is the God hologram really a new idea, though it's interesting to see it's still bandied about; military analyst Bill Akin wrote about this concept back in 1999, which described it as holographic image of Allah. "According to a military physicist given the task of looking into the hologram idea, the feasibility had been established of projecting large, three-dimensional objects that appeared to float in the air," Arkin wrote. "But doing so over the skies of Iraq? To project such a hologram over Baghdad on the order of several hundred feet, they calculated, would take a mirror more than a mile square in space, as well as huge projectors and power sources. And besides, investigators came back, what does Allah look like?"
blog.wired.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Here is a patent you will find very interesting
Pat #6026053
patft.uspto.gov.../60260 53&RS=PN/6026053

This next one takes along time to load ...but skim through it ..it proves that they do have the capability and it very likely was used in the war
www.sew-lexicon.com...

More about it
portland.indymedia.org...

And this one is the best link
www.geocities.com...

That should keep you busy for awhile ..

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When you get finished skimming all of that ..I want you to think about something ...I do not want to turn this into the bible isnt true thread ..or a religion sucks thread ..I just want to use it to show you why I believe this may be some of what Rev was trying to tell us about ..
Keep in mind that men have technology now that can mimic what the book of Rev is talking about ..

I will start out with saying that in the OT Pharohs sorcerers had powers to mimic everything that Moses did ...Where do you suppose they got that power ?Yes Necromacy ...deception of some sort .*so this is not new technology and in fact I bet we got this technology from some of the Ancient texts from Egypt
Keep in mind
What has been before will be again ..nothing new under the sun .
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it [is that] which shall be; and that which is done [is] that which shall be done: and [there is] no new [thing] under the sun.
If you dont believe the bible ..I know you at least agree that History Repeats itself doesnt it ?

Now here is Rev
Rev 13:11 ¶ And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

What great signs and wonders will these false prophets do ?
Well my personal opinion is they will try and mimic the things that Christ did ..
Cause the blind to see ...heal the sick ....raise the dead
(that is all in those papers you just read )

Satan is going to mimic Christs second coming ..he will also perform the same miracles that Christ did so many will believe him ...how else would he be able to almost deceive even the elect if he doesnt do it all similar to what Christ did ?And remember what has been before (Pharoh and his Sorcerers decieving the public with their necromacy THROUGH NORMAL MEN ON EARTH ) and the False prophet deceiveing people in the end with necromacy (THROUGH NORMAL MEN ) and obviously men in higher up positions ...(they would have to be politicians,gov positions etc in order for it to work on most of the entire population as no one else would be privy to the technology that can make this happen).
I also believe that they are already using necromacy to get the public to vote on certain people (in 2000 so many Republicans acted as if they were mesmerized by Bush that it was scary when I talked to them about it they just repeated in exact words things Bush said to get elected ..Was strange .and at that time I thought Bush has somehow put a spell on these people ) ..And now it appears the same is happening with the Obama situation ..
(They are trying it out to see how good it is going to work)

So just think about it for a minute and tell me what you think ....
I am open to hear anything that would put holes in my theory ..
Because I dont really want to debate this ..I just want to find out whats really going on in this world ......I want the truth ....

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So doesnt anyone have anything to add or say ?
I was really hopeing to get some input on this .

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I don't think the government is "doing" all the ghost sightings, aliens, etc. That doesn't mean that government hologram technology doesn't exist, and they may well use it for deceiving us in one or the other way. And they could probably simulate ghosts and aliens. But I still think there are also REAL ghosts and aliens.

First of all, ghosts have been seen throughout the ages, before there was any technology. The same could be said about aliens, when you take ancient records into account. I think those are natural (i.e., not artificial) phenomena.

However, I do agree with Missing Blue Sky that aliens could be spiritual rather than mere physical beings. For example, there have been many stories where would-be abductees were able to prevent being abducted by calling on the name of Jesus. Logically, if aliens can be stopped by calling on Jesus, there must be a spiritual aspect to them.

Also, not all "abductions" go the same way and not all aliens seem to be evil. Some people were taken to "learn lessons and be taught," usually by tall, blonde, blue-eyed aliens that seemed very friendly and kind of "angelic." Others have been taken by the Greys and/or Reptilians and have been cruelly experimented on. It seems to me that we're talking about different experiences and species here.

More and more UFO researchers, who used to be rather straightforward before, are coming around to this viewpoint as well. I've heard at least five Coast to Coast Am shows lately, where various people said the same thing... that the "alien invasion" is really a battle between good and evil, a battle for our souls.

There are the "good" aliens who try to teach and enlighten and warn us of the bad guys. They're the tall, blonde, human-looking ones, the "angels."

And there are the "bad" guys who only act in their own interest and possibly try to breed hybrids that look human-like enough to put them into high positions and rule us all through them. They are the ones working with the Illuminati/PTB. Interestingly, many aliens have been seen in the same places as shadow people and the infamous "Hat Man," who is supposedly the devil himself. Heidi Hollis claims that the shadow people (the "demons") influence, maybe even "possess" the Grays and Reptilians, and that the "Hat Man" is the leader of the shadow people.

There's much more to say about this, maybe in another post.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by sylvie]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hi Sylvie thanks and I agree with some of what you said .
I believe I did say that maybe not all are holograms or deceptions but some of the many sightings that have happened lately could be holograms .
Lately there are more and more and more sightings of all the above.I was really just thinking that alot of them may not be so real .

The only reason I brought this up is I kept thinking about the demon in the smoke at the WTC .I did some reading on Holograms prior to 911 .Then did even more digging on them after seeing that demon face and I am convinced it was a hologram .
Why would someone do that ? The only reason I could think of was it was an in your face saying be very afraid statement from someone (maybe TPTB)if not them then who ?
Did yall discuss that on here anywhere I would really appreciate a link if you did so I can check it out and see what yall thought about that one?

I have not come up with any other explanation for the strange demon in the smoke .

And like I said I do believe there has to be a connection with the Aliens,Ghosts,Devils,Angels sightings

I believe in Angels and Demons so I am not saying they are not real .
Just saying that there may be some hanky panky going on with so many sightings of so many things lately .(Aliens,ghosts etc )

Did you read those links? you will see that they CAN do it and have done it .
So why wouldnt they use it on us (the general public) and how many experiments has our own Gov used on us ?yes lots of them ..So its not beyond believing that they would do something like that is it ?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Oh, I absolutely agree -- if they do have the technology, there's no reason why they wouldn't use it. All I'm saying is that not all sightings of aliens, demons, ghosts, etc. are manmade... even though some may be.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I have been thinking the same thing for a while now. Or at least someting close to it.

By the way you have a u2u.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hi Lone hope you had a nice day .
Do you know of any links in here where that demon face at the WTC was talked about and researched into deeper ...here at ATS ?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
That is a VERY interesting subject! I don't think our government is SMART enough to think of such a thing. But then again, we don't know what they know!!! I am gona try some research on the hologram subject. Thanks for a great post.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Awesome Pammy ..I look forward to your post about what you find .
I dont think it was real at all.It had to have been some sort of hologram or trickery of some sort .
I know they need smoke to make holograms work .
And there was plenty of that .
And during the videos you could see some strange lights going off up near the top of the tower (was like lightening around the smoke.Was very strange .
Anyone remember that ?
I am sure yall (ATS)has a video that shows it .Because If Im not mistaken I think it was on here where I watched it.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I found this link(one of many).

Is this what you were thinking of?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Marilyn~

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
HI Maryln ...The one I am talking about was a video ...I watched it live on TV that day as it was unfolding and it first showed some sort of helicopter twitting around the top of the building and then flashes happened on top of the building (like the roof) .Then poof lots of smoke and a then a demon face shows up .

I think it was on a live CNN one ..I will do some digging tomorrow to see if I can find it ..I watched it live all day as it happened ..then watched tons more since then lol

Thanks for the help and I hope you find some good stuff in your search so we can dig deeper into it .I know it was not my imagination ..and a million people could not have imagined it at the same time as me .I believe that was day one of the type of Holographic images we will see more of as time goes on and it is something that everyone saw and they wanted us to see it .
I believe they are already (since that day)using holograms just like the Project Bluebeam discusses.I bet we see more soon .

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Simply,

On the link I gave you there was a utube video of the face in the smoke. I looked at the video and then at the still pictures. I saw what they were talking about, but I have to admit, it kinda reminded me of when I was a kid and used to look at the clouds and see different shapes and characters. I doubt the face in the smoke was anything other than an image in a cloud.

Of course I have been known to be wrong (at least once or twice) so who knows.

Marilyn~

top topics

<<   2 >>

join