It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities Ghost Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I#ve thought i start a new thread because i read a few stories at the internet of celebs who have seen ghost..like nicolas cage, sting, paul mc Cartney, ect ect.

Take Nicolas Cage, for instance -- he refuses to sleep over at in his movie mogul uncle Francis Ford Coppola's home after he spotted a ghost in the attic.

The Oscar-winning actor admits he was terrified by the spooky sighting, which he initially mistook for a relative.

He recalls, "I was living in the attic, and there were bats there between the walls -- you could hear the scratching.

"One night I was not quite asleep when the door in front of my bed opened and there was this pitch-black silhouette of a woman with big hair.

"I thought it was my aunt coming to say goodnight. So I said, 'Goodnight,' and it didn't say anything. Then it moved towards me and my body froze up and I let out this bloodcurdling scream and threw my pillow at it.

"Then it disappeared. Now, am I saying I saw a ghost -- I still don't know. But I saw something that freaked me out."

Sting

The rock star has seen plenty of eerie things – but has never made a song or dance about it.

He says that Roman centurions walked across the rooms of his childhood home in Newcastle and called in ghost hunters to rid his north London home of spooks.

He said: “The night after my daughter Mickey was born, she was disturbed and I went to see her. Her room is full of mobiles and they were going berserk. I thought a window must be open, but they were all shut. I was terrified.”

THE SUN

what do you think? ...in my case i had this feeling not beeing alone in a room..something is watching me...some strange things happend...but its an other story and a different thread, and im not a celeb...hehe..
maybe its interesting to talk about it...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I thought it was quite funny when nicolas cage saw a ghost his first instinct was to throw a pillow at it.

it was my aunt coming to say goodnight. So I said, 'Goodnight,' and it didn't say anything. Then it moved towards me and my body froze up and I let out this bloodcurdling scream and threw my pillow at it.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8
I thought it was quite funny when nicolas cage saw a ghost his first instinct was to throw a pillow at it.

it was my aunt coming to say goodnight. So I said, 'Goodnight,' and it didn't say anything. Then it moved towards me and my body froze up and I let out this bloodcurdling scream and threw my pillow at it.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

That is so hilarious i can totally picture him screaming like a little girl and throwing his pillow around the room

Thanks for this post

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bringer

Ohhh that wouldve been the funniest thing ever little old nicolas cage screaming like a girl and clenching his pillow terrified.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
haha the nic cage one made me chuckle, it took me back to a line from the wicker man 'Killing me wont bring back your god damn honey!!' Everytime cage...everytime.

However im looking up for other celeb ghost spottings now, nice post

I'll report back with my findings

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Another thing i forgot to add...
There is that famous ghost sighting on a music video for that rock group but i cant remember who it was. Where there was some sinister looking muther-bitch in the background who you can see clear as day, trying to find it now, probz be on youtube
Stay (sic)

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ive found the clip for those who have not seen it, its a pretty well known sighting but here you go:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
thx for posting...very interesting clip...
but the statement of nicolas cage made me laugh ....i said good night...lol...and i really can imagine how he throw the pillow...i like nicolas cage as an actor...did i say that??? ...smile...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I was just looking around for this thread and i found a site saying theyre have been sightings of Marilyn monroes ghost.

www.unexplainable.net...

not sure wether its true or not but ya never know.

(oh and i know this thread is for celebrity ghost sightings but i thought it woulkd be good to put in a celebrity that is possibly a ghost)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
thanks for posting...
yeaaaaah i've read this article already....it happens at the roosevelt hotel...it sounds spooky if you see her ghost in a mirror, right?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Nicolas Cage was on David Letterman last night (9/2/08) He was talking about how he owns the most haunted house in New Orleans. He says it is interesting to be home and have Ghost tours constantly going by his house. Investigators are always asking him if they can come in, and he keeps telling them no.

When Letterman asked him if he has had anything happen to him, he said he would rather not talk about it, because he would never go on record saying yes or no. He did say though he has yet to sleep in the house alone, and has no plans to.

Dave then said: "If you think about it, it's kinda funny, your the Ghostrider and your living in a haunted house".

new topics

top topics

join