It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John Lennon still alive?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Tha man in the link sure DOES look like John, thats for sure. I think it is a really cool coincidence that he played what he did.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MockedUnicorn

Apart from the glasses and possibly tash (sgt.peppers era) he looks nothing like lennon?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Lol. Upon further inspection, That guy looks like he is from singapore or somthing. Not lennon at all.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

the answer is no

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MockedUnicorn

lol, glad you came to your senses... i admit at first quick glance he does, but as you say, after further analysis, he definitely doesn't.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
nah dont think he is. would have been nice though, wouldnt it?

who would you want to be alive? out of famous people deceased... John Lennon would definately be in my top 3

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Do you think the reason he faked his death was to get away from that no talent Yoko Ono? I saw a recorded concert of his and all that harpy did was screech into the mike most of the time.

Edit to add:

I did buy a Yoko Ono album to hear if she was as terrible as everyone made her out to be. I almost died after listening to the first track of it.

[edit on 8/29/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

The reason most hated Yoko was because Lennon left his nice English wife at the time to shack up with a foreigner...not the done thing.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I’m confused, why would the CIA want to kill John Lennon?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

There are many theories as to who how and why he was killed, and the US Government appears in nearly all of them. Mostly due to his political stace and his outspoken ways.
I dont want to write you off by saying google it, but there is so much out there it is the easiest way. There is plenty of info on it....

Originally posted by kidflash2008

Do you think the reason he faked his death was to get away from that no talent Yoko Ono? I saw a recorded concert of his and all that harpy did was screech into the mike most of the time.

That it a very possible motive, but if it were me I would not fake it. I would make sure I were dead so there would be no chance of her tracking me down...

Oasis is another clue to him being around.
The music and even lyric content is very much like JL would have written. **Side note** They have apparently written a tribute to him on their latest album.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I have been researching the life and death of John Lennon. I was
forced to do this after I 100% saw him at a concert in Belthel, NY.
So there, figure the rest yourself alot of theory could apply. I believe
he was definitely shot , though. He is living a protected secret.
The John I saw was walking with a disability and looked as if he was wearing a back brace or maybe even a security vest the guy is totally paranoid because he got nervous when i pointed at him. He casually walked on . How does someone approach a dead man so i have no proof just my sighting. That is too bad because i could use some guitar lessons since he has so much free time now. oh well i will regret it til the day i die and that is how sure i am i saw john. If you are out there and reading this
I would hope to see you again I am so in love with you and have no other way of reaching you. this is it and I hope that you are not mad or in danger because of this reply. beetles crickets

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think he is alive and I believe I have video to prove it.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beatlesguy51

OK...That is pretty impressive.
Any idea when or where it was taped? And how did you come by the tape?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
No John Lennon is not alive, although I really wish he was!

You can probably tell I am a big fan of his. His "political pressures" were pretty much over after Nixon resigned, because no one was trying to deport him anymore and he got his greencard.

He was murdered by a crazy man who will be locked up for the rest of his life.

I hate to say it, but yes John Lennon really is dead. He was murdered December 8th 1980.

On a side note, they recently released the rest of John Lennon's fbi files to the public. All they had on him was a few drug charges. (No wonder nixon had so much trouble trying to deport him.)

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here are a few videos discussing John Lennons last moments alive.

John lennon was a great man and musician who was never afraid to say exactly what he was thinking and was always brave enough to tell us all just what is wrong with us and how we can fix it.

He had a message of love and peace in his songs and quite frankly the world is a better place because of his time spent here with us.

RIP John Lennon October 9th 1940-December 8th 1980

[edit on 26-3-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

afew years back i watched a docu about his life and SHE realllly is spooky imo she had alot to do with his death..

but thats just my opinion.

shes abit of a nutty and it just so happens he left her for some other women then the next thing you know hes .. well u get the jist

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
why would mr lennon even want to fake his own death ?

to get away from ms Ono ? - why ????????? he wasnt a spineless wimp - he could have simply dumped her

to get away from the ` limelight ` ? tottally unescescary - he had the money to fund a reclusive lifestyle

and even if he DID fake it - it would be pretty stupid to pop back up in public playing a mcartney composition as only he could

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

the video was found in a Cam I purchased in a road side yard sale while on vacation last summer in Northern Ontario...not sure if that helps any.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

i agree with you completely...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I have considered this possibility as well, and those I've voiced it to think I'm crazy. So much that I've read and watched about the accounts of his death does not make sense.
Even if he was cremated, why was there no funeral, I can't see Yoko passing up the chance top play the grieving widow.
The way the whole scene played out ,with Yoko getting out of the limo and walking ahead of John, didn't they usually walk together? Why didn't she wait for him?
Why did the police who responded to the call pick him up,every one knows you don't do that, you could cause further damage. That set of alarm bells when I first heard it. I know what the explanation was, but it still didn't make sense.
Yoko hasn't been linked with anyone since then. It would explain Paul's reaction to his death, because he knew - and from every interview I've seen, Paul's a lousy liar.
The "previously unreleased -newly discovered material" that pops up every few years. They have reasonable explanations for it, but they keep coming.
There was some talk of them having bought an island in the south. It was denied, but what if they did?
MDC is supposed to be in solitary confinement, but I think I read that nobody has seen him for years, what if he was never there?
Didn't Yoko "disappear" for days after the murder. Isn't it possible that instead of holing up inside of her apartment she was helping set up his new life?
The only thing is, there's no why. None of the reasons made sense. The issues with the government no longer existed, the fans didn't bother him anymore. The other thing is his son,Sean. There is no way John would have hidden from him, and young children are not very good at keeping secrets. Although that could be the reason Yoko kept Sean away from Julian. But I keep coming back to how much John loved Sean, he would never had put him through that scenario for any reason.
-

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join