It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John Lennon still alive?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this for a while and have finally decided to get some ATS perspective.

Follow me with this one.

What if all the political pressure he had at the time got too much for him and he wanted to escape it all. Also, at the time he had just finished recording Double Fantasy which he was reluctant to do in the first place. He had been enjoying is recent life as a recluse.
My thoughts are that Mark Chapman was set up for the crime and maybe even to this day thought he did it.

John Lennon had the money and the connections to pull something like this off. We have all heard about the ‘CIA killed John Lennon’ theories. If there was a conspiracy, Chapman might have been psyched up to do the job, and the gun given to him was loaded with blanks.

Why else would Joko be so insistent on keeping Chapman in Jail? He has been locked up for 28 years even though he was sentenced to 20 and had been denied parole 5 times the most recent of which was this month.

I did a quick google for the possibility and there are no other references to him still being alive except for one. I admit this is in no way conclusive evidence, but am amazed at the likeness.

John Lennon is still Alive!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

In a nutshell, no he isnt alive. Sorry for the one liner, just not much else can be said....

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I am just throwing out a 'what if' though.
I feel it is possible. Maybe not likely, but possible.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yes, I think he was last seen having a beer with Elvis.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
I am just throwing out a 'what if' though.
I feel it is possible. Maybe not likely, but possible.

I'd say it is close to "impossible". There is ZERO evidence out there to even begin to consider on this. It's not like he's tupac releasing 7 albums post-mortum. There's nothing.

The man is a hero of mine and I would love for this to be true, but he is dead, man.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Tu Pac had hundreds of witnesses, JL was shot at night with only Yoko around.
Besides, Milk and Honey was released in 1984....
Another thing to consider it that there was no funeral as such. His body was quickly cremated with no service. There was no public viewing as with many celebs.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Don't be puerile, professor. Elvis is dead.

He was having an ale with Jim Morrison.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What about the whole JFK conspiracy that he is still alive?

Anything is possible with government cover ups. But the question is ... why?
Why would they set out to "kill" him, and then keep him in hiding all these years?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I think he is deceased,if he wasnt then he would be seen sometime with Yoko,they were a match made in Heaven and couldnt stay away from each other.

But truly nobody really die's

My old friend died and 3 weeks later I saw him as clear as day sitting on a bench with an old lady,after that I didnt know who was alive and who was deceased walking around.I think this is why people say Elvis isnt dead and that some see him around.Spirits can materialize.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Tu Pac had hundreds of witnesses, JL was shot at night with only Yoko around.
Besides, Milk and Honey was released in 1984....
Another thing to consider it that there was no funeral as such. His body was quickly cremated with no service. There was no public viewing as with many celebs.

The man did not believe in ritual, so it makes sense that he had no funeral.

Honestly, you are WAY out there on this one.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

Yet Reptilians, Nibiru and John Titor are seriously considered by many....?!?!?!

If I had put this in general conspiracy discussion I would have accepted that, but dude, this is skunk works....

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

Yet Reptilians, Nibiru and John Titor are seriously considered by many....?!?!?!

If I had put this in general conspiracy discussion I would have accepted that, but dude, this is skunk works....

I dont care where you put it, and I dont care what others will believe. You are absolutely reaching, and have absolutely nothing to back up this idea.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Interesting speculation.
You can never know about these things.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Lennon was not involved in politics when he was shot.

Why is it everyone sees him as such a political person when his political period lasted at most a couple of years in the late 60's?

When he found out he was being used by those he was supporting, in New York, he completely dropped the whole peace movement.

His motivation for his 'peace period' was the guilt of being rich and famous. He realised the absurdity of a musician being so wealthy and powerful. He was also trying to ease his guilt of being a violent person in his past. He tried to live and act like a 'normal' person, and even moved into a scuzzy basement apartment in NY, but soon grew tired of playing 'poor' and moved into the Dacota (sp?).

He wasn't even musically active for years until just before he was shot. He was in the middle of recording he comeback album, after about 5 years of being a recluse.

Most popular media perceptions of celebs are usually far from reality.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Thanks dAlen,
Like I said earlier, It is just a 'what if' scenario.....
No. I have no evidence to back it up, but it is an idea I thaught was worth throwing out there...

[edit on 28/8/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What if George Washington was still alive??? Maybe he was a mason and they had special technology for one person to stay alive to keep after the country.

AhHA , George Washington is sharing a beer with John Lennon!!!!!

why would yoko want to keep chapman in jail???? um, maybe cause he KILLED the love of her life.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
A bit off topic, but... was ever Yoko accused on being involved with Lennon's death somehow?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

I dont think Yoko has the courtney love status, no.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Definitely not, but thanks for throwing it out there.

The thing is people don't want these great s to be dead, lennon, JFK,Elvis etc...
But the truth is they are.

Sad but true.

on a reverse note, like the macca thing years ago, he died in a road accident but was replaced by an impostor, or so the theory goes.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Read Elvis Bio and Lennons.

Could be a cover up but I highly doubt the theory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join