It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism and Gravity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
First off I'd like to apologize if this is been covered before but the video I'm using as reference seems to have not been show on these forms. I found this video very intriguing. The main point of this short 9 minute film is that some UFO saucer shaped craft are powered by an electro-magnet with a super fluid that is magnetized. The video says the the shaped of the engine is round and this explains why saucers are round in shape. I found this possibility extremely fascinating. Anyone with enough science background able to comment on this possibility?

Here's the link >> www.disclose.tv...

*Fixed the link

[edit on 27-8-2008 by oconnection]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So no one cares to respond or is that there is no one qualified to do so?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't understand the question it is you are asking. Do u want to know if the video is authentic or that it is possible for an electromagnetic force it the source of energy on a space craft.

I can tell u that I know that is is common knowledge that if you give an object an electromagnetic field, it is not effected by the gravitational forces and becomes inter-dimensional just look up a super-conductor and that explains how levitation is achieved by giving an object an electro-magnetic field. So knowing that it would make sense that they use that technology and others we are yet un-aware of

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
oconnection, the link you supplied requires you to register.
The public link to the video is Disclose TV

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000
I don't understand the question it is you are asking. Do u want to know if the video is authentic or that it is possible for an electromagnetic force it the source of energy on a space craft.

I can tell u that I know that is is common knowledge that if you give an object an electromagnetic field, it is not effected by the gravitational forces and becomes inter-dimensional just look up a super-conductor and that explains how levitation is achieved by giving an object an electro-magnetic field. So knowing that it would make sense that they use that technology and others we are yet un-aware of

If it it common knowledge then why don't we see this technology powering craft? Is there a patent for this type of tech?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
if u understand the amount of money is wrapped up in combustible engines not to mention clothes and millions of other products made with oil bi-products then to introduce another alternative would mean for all the billionaires to become worthless...Hence why the electric car was bought by FORD and destroyed never to come out.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

if u understand the amount of money is wrapped up in combustible engines not to mention clothes and millions of other products made with oil bi-products then to introduce another alternative would mean for all the billionaires to become worthless...Hence why the electric car was bought by FORD and destroyed never to come out.

So your saying while this tech could be created outside say the military its been squashed because of the vast vested interest in oil based products.

I'm going to pour more research into this and possibly down the road attempt to create such a thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
well good luck and keep your findings close to ur chest cause billionaires go to great lengths to keep hold of their loot..

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Technology like this is created by people. If they are apart of the government, the government benefits from it. If they are apart of regular society, the government benefits from it. It doesn't matter who makes it, it can and will be put to other uses if there is a "better" use for the technology. And no one has to spend several thousand dollars on research to get thier idea ganked...if someone were to create detailed schematics, and a prototype, that is enough for some government scientists to work off of.

A great idea nowadays is nothing...if you do not have a spiffy degree, half the alphabet behind your name, and government backing, you don't have a leg to stand on.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I can tell u that I know that is is common knowledge that if you give an object an electromagnetic field, it is not effected by the gravitational forces and becomes inter-dimensional just look up a super-conductor and that explains how levitation is achieved by giving an object an electro-magnetic field.

I beg to differ with your inter dimensional comment gmac. Apart from the 3 spatial dimensions & 1 of time (4 in total), all other dimensions are simply a component of string theory. Which is still a work in progress and by no means proven!

Can you please post a link to the paper where this inter-dimensional super conductor theory is stated as common knowledge and/or proven?

IRM

[edit on 28/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The super-conductor with inter-dimensional properties is explained in the research of David Hudson when he discovered the mystery of white powdered gold or high spun monatomic Gold which is amazing information for anyone researching the ascension process.

Its is old news for me so I assumed that most have jumped on it..I could be wrong and either way I will wait for u all..hehe jk

when the Monotomic powder is super cooled or heated for that matter it seems to disapear but not invisable..it just goes somewhere else..

Please read up on white powder gold and then if u still see flaws with it then I will converse with anyone that sees my findings wrong, but at least research it before u dive in with the impossible speech.

Toodle pip.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
We haven't got the theorems that bring electro magnetism in line with gravity to make a super quantum gravity theory. Until that's known, it's very difficult to say what's possible and what's not.....

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
but saying that it is known that if u give an object an electro-magnetic field it doesn't react to the properties or the force of gravity, hence how the Superconductor levitates when given an electro-magnetic field, of course this all depends on how strong the field is and how it can sustain itself that is a little more complex

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

but saying that it is known that if u give an object an electro-magnetic field it doesn't react to the properties or the force of gravity, hence how the Superconductor levitates when given an electro-magnetic field, of course this all depends on how strong the field is and how it can sustain itself that is a little more complex

You have it backwards. The superconductor doesn't levitate, a magnet levitates above the superconductor. The cooled superconductor creates a magnetic field which repels the normal magnet.

Simple magnetic repulsion. Nothing to do with gravity, anti or otherwise. Without the magnet and the superconductor nothing happens. The magnet alone or the superconductor alone would just sit there.

Magnetism has nothing to do with gravity.

www.fys.uio.no...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Simple magnetic repulsion. Nothing to do with gravity, anti or otherwise. Without the magnet and the superconductor nothing happens. The magnet alone or the superconductor alone would just sit there.

Magnetism has nothing to do with gravity.

www.fys.uio.no...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Phage]

perhaps you are right i was refering to the miessner field .www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Yes and no, my point is that until we understand the theory, which we're nowhere near until somebody suddenly susses it, there is no way we can predict what our actions are going to do very well. They probably are doing tests trying to move things with massive fields, but moving up is just a force up, and it is rather the interactions with gravity, little fluxes that they're looking for. This is speaking very much as a lay man.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

perhaps you are right i was refering to the miessner field .www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Well, there really is no such thing as the "miessner field". There is the meissner effect which is the exclusion of magnetic fields from the interior of a superconductor.

There is no gravitic effect, it is purely a magnetic phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
How would this work in space? Are not the electrones scattered more there? This would be a terrestial craft only, right? It would need an atmosphere, or?

new topics

top topics

join