It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alex Jones, Does he Help or Hurt the 911 trueth movement?

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I can't believe what I have just seen,

hotair.com...


If you go to the link, you will see Alex Jones chasing and screaming at michell malkin.

Now, is this the only person Alex Jones could find and berate?

Is this the only person he could chase after?

I'm thinking to myself what kind of man chases a women whom is at least 150 pounds lighter than him?

And this is the hero of the 911 trueth movement!!!!!

I just don't understand this guy.




posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso
 


He hurts it a great deal. The need for a transparent and far-reaching investigation into 9/11 is undeniably needed, but he starts screaming about the NWO, which is something completely different, thereby making it trivial for those who don't want an investigation to sideline him, and other "truthers", as nutjobs, which he clearly is.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Alex is a hack, and a bad one at that. His primary motivation is profit. I think he is the perfect person to head the 9-11 "truthers".



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
From what I've seen he has set the "trueth movement" back to the begining.

I think the movement needs another spokesperson.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CO Vet
 


So you don't have a problem with the lack of funding and access granted to the 9/11 commission, or the rampant redaction of the final report?

Or don't American lives taken on US soil mean anything to you?



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ha! i was gonna say something about that video, loads on youtube saying how he had ment to have said "kill michelle malkin"
i find him funny its like watching one of those guys that boost other peoples views he just shouts random stuff...like NWO and then 911 its like "ok dude just take a break for 5mins"

Ive seen his videos like end game (which is on google videos) and ive seen him going to the camps uk.youtube.com...

I dont know what to think of him..... i Dont think he is a bad thing...



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso
I can't believe what I have just seen,
If you go to the link, you will see Alex Jones chasing and screaming at michell malkin.


I just don't understand this guy.


What are you trying to insinuate? That Alex Jones in some way hurt Mitchell Malkin or attacked her in some way?

I watched the video and all I saw was Alex Jones trying to make his way through the crowd to get her attention.



How terrible of him!!!!!


What is it you don't understand?



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by CO Vet
 


So you don't have a problem with the lack of funding and access granted to the 9/11 commission, or the rampant redaction of the final report?

Or don't American lives taken on US soil mean anything to you?


If that was what the "truthers" were concerned about, then I'd be behind them. But instead they're more concerned about holograph airplanes, missles mounted on passenger planes, and thermite in the towers.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CO Vet
Alex is a hack, and a bad one at that. His primary motivation is profit. I think he is the perfect person to head the 9-11 "truthers".


I agree, what a joke that group have turned into. Just like the ufo group, plenty there wnat money.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
He hurts it, and that's good.

Everyone with logic and sensibility gets the fact that 911 was caused because of our foreign policy. Nothing more. The conspiracies with it have holes as big as Texas in them and they just walk around like it's nothing.

It's just this centuries bogyman. Something new for people to skateboard all their problems on.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Sadly, I think that he does the truth movement a lot of harm.

One example that comes to mind is the term "Pull It" Alex Jones and many other truthers have made a great deal of the term "Pull It". Their definition of the term means to start an explosive demolition of a building.

Here is the reference that so many truthers hang their hat on.

During an interview in 2002 for the PBS documentary America Rebuilds: A Year at Ground Zero, Mr. Silverstein said this about the fate of building 7 on 9/11:
"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein

That's the quote that Alex Jones claims that Silverstein ordered the New York fire department to demolish the building with explosives.

I don't see how Larry Silverstein had any authority to order anything. I don't believe that the NYFD would take orders from the building owner. Numerous quotes are available from the firefighters that people were "pulled" around 2:30 and they set up a perimeter to keep people away from building 7 because the firemen thought it was going to fall.


So, in my opinion, Mr Jones is hindering the truth movement by stretching the truth.

Another example would be the amount of damage and/or fires burning in building 7. There are many pictures available that show damage and fires raging in building 7. This in and of itself doesn't argue for or against the truthers. But, if you try to hide from reality, it lessens the chances that you will be believed.




[edit on 27-8-2008 by Wildbob77]

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Wildbob77]



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Sadly, I think that he does the truth movement a lot of harm.

One example that comes to mind is the term "Pull It" Alex Jones and many other truthers have made a great deal of the term "Pull It". Their definition of the term means to start an explosive demolition of a building.

Here is the reference that so many truthers hang their hat on.

During an interview in 2002 for the PBS documentary America Rebuilds: A Year at Ground Zero, Mr. Silverstein said this about the fate of building 7 on 9/11:
"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein

That's the quote that Alex Jones claims that Silverstein ordered the New York fire department to demolish the building with explosives.

I don't see how Larry Silverstein had any authority to order anything. I don't believe that the NYFD would take orders from the building owner. Numerous quotes are available from the firefighters that people were "pulled" around 2:30 and they set up a perimeter to keep people away from building 7 because the firemen thought it was going to fall.


So, in my opinion, Mr Jones is hindering the truth movement by stretching the truth.

Another example would be the amount of damage and/or fires burning in building 7. There are many pictures available that show damage and fires raging in building 7. This in and of itself doesn't argue for or against the truthers. But, if you try to hide from reality, it lessens the chances that you will be believed.




[edit on 27-8-2008 by Wildbob77]

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Wildbob77]



So, you think he is trying to hide the real trueth about what happened?



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Originally posted by tomfrusso
I can't believe what I have just seen,
If you go to the link, you will see Alex Jones chasing and screaming at michell malkin.


I just don't understand this guy.


What are you trying to insinuate? That Alex Jones in some way hurt Mitchell Malkin or attacked her in some way?

I watched the video and all I saw was Alex Jones trying to make his way through the crowd to get her attention.



How terrible of him!!!!!


What is it you don't understand?




It looked to me like he was pretty irate, and if he had the chance to corner her, yeah, maybe he would have hurt her in some way. That's what I don't understand, was he trying to hurt her?



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

It looked to me like he was pretty irate, and if he had the chance to corner her, yeah, maybe he would have hurt her in some way. That's what I don't understand, was he trying to hurt her?


Sure he's excitable, but why would you be wondering if he would try to hurt her? And even if he did, so what? She works for Fox News...

But it just seems like you are trying to discredit Alex Jones in a very petty manner.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
He wasnt hurting her, she was there (speculation, but a good one) to take pictures for Bill O' and to instigate....He got tipped and ripped her a new one and i am glad.

She's a witch at best and an O'Reilly media whore, and i'm very glad he did what i would have done. I would have kicked her butt too!!!!!

He shamed her right out of there like they did to witches in Salem.


Imagine writting a book wanting all Americans not on Bush's side to be placed in these concentration camps!!!

How can anyone justify that?

I recommend everyone watch all the clips before you make any comments here, also take a peek at the Bill O'Reilly show where she's often a guest!!!

She';s a sick puppy and she deserves it and i'm glad to have Jones do the job i so badly would want to do. That is kick her butt.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If you don't address all of the facts then it appears that you have something to hide.

There was damage to building 7.

Silverstein would never have admitted on TV that he gave an order to the NYFD to destroy his building with explosives.(He would be implicating himself in insurance fraud).

I think that some truthers but not all truthers as so convinced they are right that they try to hard to produce "PROOF". When this proof doesn't stand up under close examination those people give all truthers a bad name.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
He wasnt hurting her, she was there (speculation, but a good one) to take pictures for Bill O' and to instigate....He got tipped and ripped her a new one and i am glad.

She's a witch at best and an O'Reilly media whore, and i'm very glad he did what i would have done. I would have kicked her butt too!!!!!

He shamed her right out of there like they did to witches in Salem.


Imagine writting a book wanting all Americans not on Bush's side to be placed in these concentration camps!!!

How can anyone justify that?

I recommend everyone watch all the clips before you make any comments here, also take a peek at the Bill O'Reilly show where she's often a guest!!!

She';s a sick puppy and she deserves it and i'm glad to have Jones do the job i so badly would want to do. That is kick her butt.



I'm sorry, can you name the book she has written? Also, what concentration camps are you speaking of? I do not watch O'reilly and just because she is a guest on his show that makes her a "sick puppy"?

It is just that he went after her with such hatred in his voice. One would think that a man going after a women like that is prone to wife beating or possibly haveing a history of violence towards women.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.


It looked to me like he was pretty irate, and if he had the chance to corner her, yeah, maybe he would have hurt her in some way. That's what I don't understand, was he trying to hurt her?


Sure he's excitable, but why would you be wondering if he would try to hurt her? And even if he did, so what? She works for Fox News...

But it just seems like you are trying to discredit Alex Jones in a very petty manner.


Just because she works for Fox News - you say "so what"? I seem to recall Jones screaming about free speach in this clip. Does that mean that only he should have free speech and no one else?

Just because she works for Fox News??? That is one of the most Ignorant statements I have ever read on ATS.

I thought freedom of speech is for all citizens no matter what side of an issue you are on.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso
 


The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Alex was calling her out for her "beliefs", not for her right to free speech.

I use the word "belief" loosely because as far as I'm concerned she's just spewing nazi mantra for reaction purposes. She's soulless and doesn't care. She probably thinks that she won't get swept up eventually, but I'd advise her to think again. Once the minions have done their jobs they become expendable. It's a common miscalculation throughout history.

Peace



As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.


[edit on 27-8-2008 by Dr Love]



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
In Defense of Internment There's Michelle Malkins book...

272,000 google links pertaining fema camps

I for one am thankful for Alex Jones, and others like him, who at the very least, present information that corporate controlled mainstream media will not touch.

I will go on to say that...corporate controlled mainstream media have used their absolute powers to hide the truth from the public at large.

I encourage you to do your own research into these subjects.



[edit on 27-8-2008 by TaZCoN]

[edit on 27-8-2008 by TaZCoN]



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join