It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, Does he Help or Hurt the 911 trueth movement?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by tomfrusso

Alex was calling her out for her "beliefs", not for her right to free speech.

I use the word "belief" loosely because as far as I'm concerned she's just spewing nazi mantra for reaction purposes. She's soulless and doesn't care. She probably thinks that she won't get swept up eventually, but I'd advise her to think again. Once the minions have done their jobs they become expendable. It's a common miscalculation throughout history.

Peace

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Dr Love]

I have to say, nowhere in the clip did I see Malkin say, act, or react to anything. All I saw and heard was Jones going after her and screaming at her. She did not respond in any way.

Since this is the first time I've ever heard or seen her I do not understand what you mean by "spewing her nazi mantra"

Maybe I have something to learn about her, if that is the case, do you have any examples of her "nazi mantra"?

Thank you for your assistance.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
shes an mkultra cia implant in the media

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaZCoN
In Defense of Internment There's Michelle Malkins book...

272,000 google links pertaining fema camps

I for one am thankful for Alex Jones, and others like him, who at the very least, present information that corporate controlled mainstream media will not touch.

I will go on to say that...corporate controlled mainstream media have used their absolute powers to hide the truth from the public at large.

I encourage you to do your own research into these subjects.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by TaZCoN]

[edit on 27-8-2008 by TaZCoN]

Thanks for your links, I have never heard of the book she wrote until now and I have read some of the reviews at amazon.com. People paint her as an ann coulter type - right wing nutjob. I don't know if its worth the read.

As for your link on the "fema camps" I did visit several of those sites as well. I don't buy it. It looks like a couple of pictures from some abandoned buildings with no real substance on any of these sites. Its pretty much the same "text" recycled on the 4 or 5 sites I went to.

Besides, If FEMA did such a miserble job during and after hurricane katrina, what makes anyone think they will do any good capturing and maintaining prison like circumstances and the rounding up of US citizens for any reason?????

This makes absolutely no logical sense at all. I'm sorry to disagree with you but, I just don't buy it.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Alex Jones started the 9/11 Truth movement - that is to say, he predicted it and called it an inside job right after it happened. He lost a lot of money doing this and most radio stations dropped his program, It is only in the past few years as Americans have come to realize the level of corruption in their government and the apparent coup that has occured, deposing the Constitutional Republic.

I won't even travel to America, that is how scared I am of their Gestapos the HSD. I don't want to disappear and be tortured for the rest of my life by psychotic American soldiers handpicked for the job. Bush authorized via John Yoo the torture-rape and mutilation of children's genitalia as a method of 'Advanced Interrogation" in front of their parents - so as to better 'persuade' the to reveal pertinent Data. It is so sick. This Truth is more horrible than anything.

I don't want to go to any country that does that. It could happen to anyone, and no one would ever know. People would just think I went missing. Nazi Germany didn't even have the courage to advertise their Evil the way NeoCon America does.

Jones lends a strong voice to your Constitution and speaks truth to power.

He is the constant target of US government psy-ops and disinfo campaigns yet he will not back down. The Malkin confrontation is a prime example

Alex Jones; The Father of 9/11 Truth and a constant champion of the Constitution.

Regardless of what the disinfo agents will say, and they will say all sorts of nonsense - they often start threads and repetitive posts which often abnormally persist

as a means to prevent new people from tuning in to Alex Jones. Such tactics cause a psychological association between Mr. Jones and the disinfo messages (ie. Alex Jones CIA Connection) they wish to implant into your psyche.

This will cause you to be dismissive of the things Alex Jones says - even though he backs up everything with documentation and tells you where to find the files/documents for yourselves. Even though he only reports on things that are made public or declassified, the Meme (based on disinfo) will be stuck in the back of your mind and that particular truth will not have as much weight as it should have.

Your primitive subconscious will suspect that Alex may be lying, now that it has been implanted with disinfo - this is especially true for those who are just finding out about Alex Jones and can even cause them to turn away from him entirely.

This is why subliminal and disinfo tactics are considered illegal and unconstitutional... People have a right to live without having their minds molested with Government lies and psy-op tactics.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Alex Jones publishes corrections to his mistakes online and on the air. Just like any other publication is legally obligated to do.

Google: Bilderberg Group
Google:Alex Jones Bohemian Grove (he exposes them),
Google: NSPDD-51 - this is on the .gov websites
Google: REX- 84, RX 84 Alex Jones - also on
Google: Continuity of Government, John Warren Defense Commission -.gov
Google: John Yoo Torture Memo
Google: Patriot Act 1 & 2

These are the documents Alex talk about and quotes most often. There are others, but these Seven are the more important ones. "We have the Documents People!!" - now you do too

It takes a week to read the first Patriot Act - it takes a month if you have the required treatise and documents it references.

Alex has read them, now it's your turn....

Check your Local Library for these documents. Any Central Library will also have them all. Also Check the .gov websites - they will have the information you are looking for, and you can access it all from your PC. Good Luck.

I hope you make good use of the valuable resources the other members and myself have provided you with. If you choose not to - at least they are now here for anyone to see and use.

FOIA Reading Room

Every Declassified Document Can found Here

Now you have everything you need to find everything you want - so long as it's declassified

TruthTellist

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I do like the program that Alex Jones has, however I do have a problem with him. It is hard to say it but it is true, Alex Jones is a fear monger. Haven't you ever wondered how this man is still alive if he doesn't serve a purpose? If you listen to his show you will notice anytime someone tries to talk about actually doing something (non-violent) to fight the NWO, Alex tries to scare this person by saying how they enjoy killing and hurting and taking your home away and whatnot, I still do listen to his show, however I am interested in finding about other people who are willing to be more helpful, because it seems like Alex never gives any real advice, he talks about how man will win but if a caller wants to talk about actually doing something (non-violent) Alex just wants to strike fear in them. I would like to listen to somebody who gives people advice about trying to become a politician, a lawyer, an activist, a youth group leader, I want to hear from someone who is about something other than spreading fear, because if you read the BIBLE, in the revelations, it talks about how God and Jesus will remain loyal to anyone who is loyal to them, especially if that person stands up and fights for what is right and to not fear evil because when the time is right Jesus will return and those who are on the good side will live with God and will no longer suffer. So people do something instead of sit home and do more than just spread the word of infowars.com, start a youthgroup and do bible study or teach children how to farm and be independent or become a politician.

<< 1   >>

join