It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia cruiser to test weapons in crowded Black Sea

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322

Originally posted by audas

Here is one of the best absolutely PAWNED moments you will ever see on abovetopsecret.com

edition.cnn.com...

READ IT AND WEEP !!!

Please do some research - India is nothing.

smilies are not going to help you prove what you want to...

Please do some research - India is nothing

really, wheres the proof..... India is a center for IT and software technology and industry

Here is one of the best absolutely PAWNED moments you will ever see on abovetopsecret.com

stop acting like a ten year old, and

ere is one of the best absolutely PAWNED moments you will ever see on abovetopsecret.com

edition.cnn.com...

READ IT AND WEEP !!!

your CNN source is wrong ... Russia has won backing from the Asian alliance

Russia wins backing from China, Central Asia over Georgia by Alexander Osipovich 1 hour, 22 minutes ago MOSCOW (AFP) - Russia won support Thursday from China and Central Asian states in its standoff with the West over the Georgia conflict as the European Union said it was weighing sanctions against Moscow.
news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by manson_322]

You hve been rabbiting on and on about Russia and India - I pointed out that Russia views China as serious ally - you rubbished it and then very next day the proof came out -

you have been completely shown up here - let it go - totally owned,

cheers,

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

You hve been rabbiting on and on about Russia and India - I pointed out that Russia views China as serious ally - you rubbished it and then very next day the proof came out - you have been completely shown up here - let it go - totally owned, cheers,

when did i say that russia does not view china as a serious ally ???
China is a member of SCo, india has observer member status ,

by the way , I said Russia India foreign relations are more friendly , than those of China ....

this is proven by the fact , that Russia is going to give Akula-2 nuclear SSN to india and not to china ,also Nuclear SSN is very strategic in nature and Akula-2 is one of the best SSN of Russian fleet

you rubbished it and then very next day the proof came out

please show the proof that I rubbished it ...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join