It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird occurrence(s) in 9/11 video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Exactly....I'll definately be looking for better videos as well.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Watch the left side of the tower where the two streams of black smoke are coming out. You can clearly see the smoke stop, and then get a sudden "push" out of the openings in the building.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
wow, great find. I see what you are saying about the flashes and the smoke......really great find... Why dont they have to explain this???????

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Here is PERFECT view of the smoke stopping and blowing back out at 1:14

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

If this isn't damning evidence that G.W. knew what was about to happen, then I don't know what is.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

Nice vid, didnt realise that there was no way he could of seen the attack on TV if there was only one shot of it going into the tower that had not been broadcast yet.

If your gonna lie, you have to do it well, when questioned he completely folded, didnt have any valid response, this man cant even think on his feet.

Wow I hope you guys over the other side of the pond get some well deserved change when the next administration comes in. It seems you have more enemies on the inside then you do collectively on the outside.

Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wi1shire

The truth can bee seen only in cameras and camcorders WITHOUT ir/uv filters.
They would see throught the smoke and haze to reveal what was invisible to the naked eye. With the number of cameras trained on the buildings, the last thing photogs might have thought of was to mount filters. There is the problem. Most are left in place once mounted.
Would be nice tio see broadcast quailty images with the ir/uv intact in the video, Thermate should stand out well.
Any techs out there know if this is reasonable?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Check out this vid, just put up last night, I had the first view. Listen at 0:19 a woman asks "I wonder if its going to topple?" and she is quickly answered by 2 other bystanders...kind of ironic eh?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The smoke anomaly happens exactly when the other tower is impacted by the other plane. So I think It´s the explosion blast shockwave that generates that behavior... not a big deal.
I saw that on the second vid.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
Wow I hope you guys over the other side of the pond get some well deserved change when the next administration comes in. It seems you have more enemies on the inside then you do collectively on the outside.

Your last statement is very true. But if either a Dem or a Rep wins... No change whatsoever.

Sadly, the "two" parties are opposite sides of the same counterfeit coin, which only buys one thing: NWO.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

To true man, what a bloody shame when your presented with a choice that you full when know is either not a choice or just the better of the same evil.

Maybe the people will rise up? Maybe by some miracle someone or something changes the whole lot and puts the NWO out for another century or so.

Peace

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
OMG the government is evil!!! LETS REVOLT

oh yeah
look whats waiting for us

uhhhhh i'm gunna go watch TV

seriously tho, the US does not do anything to benefit its citizens. All US citizens get is fear and suffering, but at least they dont tax it.

edit: btw, i am not trying to push the Jesus message at the end of the vid, that was just a tag-along.

[edit on 8/28/2008 by wi1shire]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join