It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird occurrence(s) in 9/11 video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wi1shire
reply to post by Azrael75

at 1:02 into the vid, look at the floors where the damage is at. It is most apparent on the left side where there are 2 smoking windows next to eachother. Keep replaying it, you'll see it.

I see what you mean, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how this is doing it.

Good spot, great video.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Op, thank you so much...for bringing up these 'flashes'. I saw them. I have no idea what they mean. But they are highly improbable and suspect, had I not seen them with my own eyes.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
OK video working, now. those flashes are not explosions they are sparks from elctrical wire, possibly an electric deotanor?

But more likely that it is where there are gaping holes in the building with huge
damage, that has rippes miles of wiring out of the walls and floor, still being live wires they arc.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I'm not trying to degrade the importance of the flashes present in the video, but IMO, the smoke anomaly is much much more intriguing and cannot be as easily rationalized as the flashes can. I have never seen anything like this before, and it seems to suggest some event inside the building that does not seem to have a good explanation yet. I hope everyone can see the smoke issue, because when you do, it just cries out for an explanation.

Also, after a little research on other closeup videos of the towers i saw no other similar smoke behavior. Also, one rational idea I had for the cause of this was a partial collapse inside the building that created a vacuum, but after looking at closeup shots of the towers' collapses, there was never a moment where the smoke stopped or even slowed. So far an explosion is looking more and more likely.

If anyone with experience with explosives could chime in here it would be much appreciated.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by wi1shire]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wi1shire

if they were detonating the whole floor like that, and they were bursts,then there would be a fractional delay going around the building of the smoke poofing out

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
After looking at this video a few more times...I've noticed this smoke puff anomaly occurs on three sides of the building.
The two facing sides are obvious... follow up the left edge of the building to just below the massive smoke...another puff from the backside.

Whatever caused this smoke anomaly...over multiple floors, building wide...

It had to have been a huge event occurring inside that building.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I believe the smoke was pushed by the second plane impacting the south tower. You can see the effect in other videos. I am not sure about the flashes.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The more I watch this video, the more odd things I see. Too bad we cant see this video in contour mode so we can see where the plumes go out and come in. Very interesting vid. Once again, awesome find OP.

-Z-

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Can I humbly ask. What are the odds of these structures coming down like a planned implosion.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Lmao, I know right? Why didnt they fall OUTWARDS like tall towering objects usually do? Its all screwed up man. Theres some weird stuff goin on with these 9/11 explanations. I blame our gov.
-Z-

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Check the time on the video - it's the blast pressure from the fuel explosion of UA175 hitting WTC2 that caused the change in the smoke. It also made the fires in WTC1 flare up momentarily and the same effect is captured in a number of videos from different angles. The video has been strategically cut before the fireball from WTC2 becomes visible in the frame to bolster the 'editor's' proposed theory.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Thats exactly what it was, I looked into this a few years ago, there are other angles of the impact of 175 that show this happening at the exact moment the other plane hit.....you just cant tell in that shot at all because of how tight it was on the north tower.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

I would argue that it does seem that the smoke falters from something inside the building, if the force of the fireball from the second plane is the cause then would not we see a more of a "pushing" effect and not a cut off of oxygen as it seems imho from the inside?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Can I humbly ask. What are the odds of these structures coming down like a planned implosion.

I'd say the odds are pretty good if you look at how the buildings are actually built. For them to come down in any other way than how they did would require the core to break.

The whole reason they come down like this is because the core is still standing inside of it making sure the building does not fall one way or the other while the floors pancake down with a domino effect.

It does make sense if you're willing to let it.

It's a major flaw in the design because the building is built to withstand this type of damage and there isn't alot of damage beeing done on the structure itself. Just very unlucky noone thought of how this domino effect would happen. If a floor gave in, the floors above it would come crashing down with enough power to make every floor just add to it's falling power.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by JustAThought]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Also at 2:10 and in the close up after that you can clearly see flashes and puffs just before collapsing.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well, the flashes are certainly odd, never seen them before that high up, imho its VERY unlikely that they are lightbulbs or wires, and they definately could have been added to the vid.

The smoke anomaly is also new to me, and though there are probably other theories about it, it does happen at 9:02 and 175 did hit tower 2 at 9:03 (commission report). So, instead of debating what effect the fireball would have on the smoke, lets find another video that includes the impact to Tower 2.

Peace,
Jim

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The flashes are the fire alarm system in the building going off. I am working in a building right now in mid-town Manhattan and we have fire drills every month -these huge flashing lights go off all over the building they are bright like a camera flash- I am sure they had the same thing at the WTC. The smoke anomalys I can't explain - but the flashes are very explainable.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here are a few vids where you can see the fireball from 175's impact on Tower 2 affect the smoke coming out of Tower 1, first vid is hard to see but 2nd one is obvious.
Video 1
Video 2

Peace,
Jim

[edit on 8/26/2008 by JKersteJr]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join