It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a calling to help humanity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

perhaps i am but by who.... muahahahhaha....

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

no way are you may, are you transexual, cause that girl on your profile is attractive who is it???. I always thought you was a woman, nah am only partially physic, switch on and off.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
ill give you a serious answer - it could possibly be a delusion however many things i have done become real. Gosh i feel dirty now i thought you was female. I guess i am delusional!!

next youll be telling me your above 40? i hope now.. awaiting your answer

[edit on 26-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69

no way are you may, are you transexual, cause that girl on your profile is attractive who is it???. I always thought you was a woman, nah am only partially physic, switch on and off.

The girl in my avatar is a drawing, she is not real lol.

She is from an anime called Ergo Proxy, she's not real.

I'm glad you considered the possibility of delusion disorder, but I do believe you may be right with some of the things you say, like the dreams etc.

Edit: I'm 22

[edit on 26-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
am glad your 22 am relived. yah i do have the dreams and on the very very odd occasion i would have a preminition but i only get things when there serious. the amination is cute.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
am glad your 22 am relived. yah i do have the dreams and on the very very odd occasion i would have a preminition but i only get things when there serious. the amination is cute.

I'm not sure why your relieved that I'm 22, lol.

Yeh she is cute, it's a good anime too.

I tend to believe you more on the premonition dreams more than the other things, because other people have also reported similar things.

Peace.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ok, that was trippy. I think I am off this thread now. Ciao.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

well, it would be better to a 22 year old than a 40 year old man it would be even more dirty even though i was aiming it for a woman.

Anyways, stop debunking my threads you! you do it to annoy me
back to the thread

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I find this thread moving, as have others. Very few people in this cruel world show such love for humanity. He is truly an inspiration for us all. Those that enjoy this thread should really take the time to read some of the other posts by this op, they will amaze you!

In particular this post by deathpoet69 in which he threatens to kill the families of police officers that have annoyed him, and then he goes into detail about how he imagines torturing and killing some random person, and how the act of torture would give him such great satisfaction.

I am pointing out some of the wonderful thoughts and feelings the op has shared in other threads because I found them very spiritually moving, the way he can encompass feelings of light and love as well as death and torture. It is very unusual to find a spiritually enlightened person with such depth, and such a wide range of expression!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join