It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human dna has alien dna waiting to activated

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Yes its very discomforting. My mates reaction was shock, I mean they literally whipped the baby out and off to a side room. He followed because he wanted to know where they were taking it and saw a dude start stciking needles in him. Anyway after the shock his first thought was he wanted to clock the guy, but he was ushered out back into the delivery room kind of dazed by it.

Afterwards he was just genuinely unhappy about the whole thing. Im not so sure ill be letting them stick my kid with anything when they are born, ill be wanting to know what it is, who says they have to have it and if they understand a popular phrase in English which informs them of where to put their injections

I dont trust a bunch of money grabbing medical monopolies and pharmaceutical conglomorates to be telling me what needs to get injected into my son. For all I know they are creating susceptibility to diseases and other problems more than they are helping.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Where did this happen? I had my kids at home. You do know that many immunizations have been linked to Cerebral palsy, autisim, and learning disabilities? I beleive that HIV was injected into the worlds population through flu and hepatitis shots.

We're kinda off topic. Sorry to the OP.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Its standard in Argentina, I dont actually know what the injections are for, honestly (in from the UK originally) I was shocked and my friend was shocked, its a pretty unpleasant thing really, cant say im in the least bit comfortable with it.

Here they do it all the time, why, well thats something Ill be finding out!!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hey, great theory. I once said that it is more likely that we evolve into aliens before finding them elsewhere in the universe. If the existance of "little green Men" aliens, from outerspace could be confirmed now, it would make human beings the missing link. I recently put my thoughts and ideas to action and came up with a pretty good visual interpretation of it. I have it at www.cafepress.com... and on another site at
www.zazzle.com... you not familiar with these dot coms they're basically places you can make your own t-shirts and other misc. items and even sell them to others, they're really expensive though, kind of a waste of time. If you go to you tube and keyword the future of human evolution, scroll down a bit, you'll come across a real decent documentary on the subject. It highlights scphenoid development and its capacity for rapid change, you should check it out.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

Your link is a reported attack site for stealing private information
My Firefox screen and AVGa anti virus just came online to block it.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
WOW...

That site is fantastic.

I've never seen such convincing arguments about the recessive function of exons and their (non associated) relationship with protein synthesis considering their lack of introns and extrons*.

Clearly!

The Aliens are our only option!

I have never before seen a better site quoting fantastic research from Michael Sala and Clifford Stone (genetic scientist extraordinare).

Especially when such fantastic research is in association with "I do not actually exist" Professor Sam Chang

etc.

Seriously...

*Personal argument here but still...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
2012 is not when the calendar actually 'ends'... it's more like 2042.
Gotta include both the solar and lunar calenders...

Yes, 2012 will be interesting... our technology will be quite changed even within that short amount of time, we'll have new politics to worry about, new disasters, yadda yadda.... but, really, if you think about it... it's a little more into the future once the real fun begins.

Just think about it!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think that activating the junk "alien" DNA in our bodies is possible now, through meditation and through the use of certain plants. These plants are known as ENTHEOGENS. Our higher self is a state of elevated consciousness that may seem "alien" to most because the human population has been so dumbed down that we are no more than animals. Actually, animals are a lot more intelligent than most humans in a lot of ways. But before you go thinking "hey cool, I wanna be an alien too" be aware that activating this DNA will allow you to see the true nature of reality and humanity, and you may not be pleased with what you find out. Other abilities such as telepathy and clairvoyance can also be activated, but these abilities make it very hard to cope with other humans because their minds are very polluted. But the good news is you can also inject your own positive energy into other people if you can control your own mind.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

Hi also verify that the human genome has natural extraterrestrial genomes that have always been there. i know that the Niburu EM force can be used to communicate kinetic actions to genome. I doubt it will be a positive event on the general population, or that any of us will notice. In fact today genomes already do things in all living beings that goes unnoticed when genetic code goes loco. Take for example, eyes itch burning to the extreme a person wants to rip them out, or pandas sneezing, or hiccups that last days, or even the inability to communicate called a migraine of a type otherwise unknown previously. There is also the many miracles when incurable disease appears and goes away. With this is the metamorphose of the number one tissue needed to call something alive. Fat called adipose tissue has become a monster, it is found in major quantity as the minds ability to shut of the appetite uses its own genomic responses to "kill switch" itself. Perhaps you can think of others, a hint is the old disease asthma, it was once found in only a small population, and the human lived long ago when carbon covered the atmosphere heavily and they did not have nebulizers or a drop in population, and humans survived all pressures. Is the Niburu tricking genomes already?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Listen, today you have to go undercover at the birth of a child. You also are right to tell us all this. In fact, yes vaccines and injections are changing genomes and hospitals are partaking in damaging us as we all go into a painful extinction. In case many have not noticed the earth is losing its entire lower pole, south is up n the Universe dial, and it is allowing radiation into its matter belts that go through us all as secret weapons use the communications to do kinetic events and herd us into our deaths. Its morbid, but passing the facts along may save some from pain.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

I think the Black OPS operation of the day will happen in 2012 with the Eastern volcanic underground likely putting a tsunami on Florida bowl and on over her like a pincer grappling both coasts.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
human dna has dormant alien dna waiting to be activated

you know when there is a full moon people act weird well scientist have found genes in our dna they believe to be alien at at the right time they will be come active and i believe between 200-2012 with the arrival of planet x
-nibaru the gravitational electromagnet forces from this event will be the switch that turns on these dormant DNA genes. which i believe will activate the uses of our entire brain instead of the 13-30% which we currently use we will have physic telekinetic abilities and maybe more making use truly god like. at this point he govt will begin blood test people for these genetic mutation and people will be classified as red, blue or yellow. those with red or blue classification will be immediately detain and ship by railroad or helicopter to fema death camps for immediate disposal. why you ask i dont don't know why would they want to kil these mutants fear i guess. do you want anyone to know you most darkest secret just by reading your mind?

please research and get back to me i really were on to something.

you know when your heart just tell you are right about something well there is no more denying it 2012 is it there is something real big going on here
the whole year 2000 y2k thing was bullsh*t it was engineered so they could discredit the real threat 2012 back in 1999 all you had to was set your computer clock to 1 minute before it turns to 2000 i did this and all it did was reset it self big deal it was all a hoax to discredit the real threat 2012

i also believe Haarp and the cern lhc project aslo has something to do with 2012

hman dna has dormant alien dna waiting to be activated

Why would the goverment kill you ? mabye they will form a secret squad of supersoldiers to do there dirty work quick and easy.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
For Christians this is worse news than the existence of intelligent E.T. since they can't just wave it off and say it doesn't disprove anything when it actually re-writes the very fact that "God made us"/

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Absence of Self

Haha profoundly well said. Really hits the nail on the head!

edit on 8-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join