It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendell: 'MSNBC Official Network of the Obama Campaign'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I've been saying it for a while now. MSNBC is Obama's official propaganda network. They lie for him, carry his water and make up scandals all to push forward his candidacy.

www.politico.com...

“MSNBC was the official network of the Obama campaign," Rendell said, who called their coverage "absolutely embarrassing."

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
That's why they have Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchanan as hosts and analysts

MSNBC is obviously biased, but no where near as badly as Fox News is...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
That's why they have Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchanan as hosts and analysts

MSNBC is obviously biased, but no where near as badly as Fox News is...

They are the only two right leaning guys on the network and Joe is basically a RINO. They just gave Rachel Meadow her own show ffs. She makes Olberman look like a moderate.

Even Lou Dobbs has come out and said the media is completely in the tank for Obama.

Audio: newsbusters.org...

LOU DOBBS, HOST: You know, it's really not working because the fact is we have a tied race here. You know, with all the national media, as I've been saying here for months, in the tanks. My colleagues in the national media are absolutely biased, in the tank supporting the Obama candidacy while claiming the mantle of objectivity. Whether they're in the front page of "The Washington Post," "The New York Times," whether it's any one of the news casts, I mean, it's ridiculous.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think MSNBC is to the left as CNN is to the right. They each pay lip service to being unbiased and have stories about the "other" candidate, but anyone can see the slant if they watch for any amount of time.

I saw Lou Dobbs last night and he freaking hates Obama! It's so clear.

But NO ONE compares to FOX! No one even comes CLOSE to the network that blazed the trail of totally biased "news" reporting. If you're complaining about MSNBC, now you know what the left was talking about when they first started complaining about FOX.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I think MSNBC is to the left as CNN is to the right. They each pay lip service to being unbiased and have stories about the "other" candidate, but anyone can see the slant if they watch for any amount of time.

But NO ONE compares to FOX! No one even comes CLOSE to the network that blazed the trail of totally biased "news" reporting. If you're complaining about MSNBC, now you know what the left was talking about when they first started complaining about FOX.

Its funny to me that you see Fox as the first instance of biased reporting, when in fact Fox was the answer to what was already a completely biased media. Its also hilarious that you see CNN as biased to the right. They have one right/center guy (Dobbs) and the rest are frothing at the mouth liberals. Oh yeah, that definitely adds up to a right wing bias...

CNN, the network that told me "White people are inherently racist".

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
CNN puts Glenn Beck on one of its channels (HNN). He alone is enough to make them right wing biased

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Im sorry but they still dont take the title of the establishment loudmouth, that award still goes to fox news.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Man, This is so Clear. Dobbs would like to rip Obama's head off if he could.

What I find funny about Dobbs is that he was a huge Clinton supporter and fought for Clinton to the end and when Clinton was out he just went after Obama and protected McCain.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
GOOD!

If you guys vote McSame well..
I have no pity on your future.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

Hey, controlled propaganda in the media is ok when its liberas/democrats doing it!

At least fox tries to give both sides of the story. That has all but been abandoned by the democrat controlled media. I feel sorry for all of you who suddenly support lies and corruption when its to advance causes you agree with. If nothing else it shows that none of you have a moral high ground to complain about Fox News.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I have never understood the HATRED of Fox News. Why on earth when you have a choice of at least 5 Major left leaning networks does it matter if one actually leans to the right?

Can we not have a different point of view that may not see things "YOUR WAY".

Does the left have to "rub out" any opinion that doesn't agree with their agenda?

FREE SPEECH IF YOU AGREE WITH US... otherwise shout them down or shut them down is what I get out of all of this.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well at least we have 3 mainstream media networks as opposed to only 2 parties in the government

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I don't hate FOX News.
It is what it is. And because it claims to be "fair and balanced" and it is clearly NOT... that's what people are calling FOX News out on. I don't hate it. I even watch it sometimes.

Feel free to have a different point of view and your own "news" channel. No one is talking about rubbing it out...

Celebrate your right-leaning media.
Just realize that when people claim that it's "fair and balanced" or shows both sides of the story, people are going to call BS.
That's like saying Keith Olbermann likes John McCain. too.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
dont forget pbs!

some obamabot on the podium just claimed that obama has not accepted any pac money, and mccain has, implying that mccain is dependant upon them for funding.

facts are, obama has just under 1% funding by a pac, and mccain has 1% pac funding

typical liberal dishonesty

obama the other day, at a campaign event, had everyone raise their hands "who were better off today than they were before gw took office?"

no one raised their hand

when asked how many are worse off, they all raised their hand... point made?

he failed to remind the crowd he was hand-feeding that the terror attacks on 9/11 were also very successful attacks on our economic markets

wonder why he too must rely on manipulation and dishonesty?

heyyyy... he's star, baby! who cares about the details! all on the bandwagon!

-----

The Most Intelligent Voters In History

Watch some O!bots do what they do best. I dare you to keep your IQ from dropping.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I don't hate FOX News. It is what it is. And because it claims to be "fair and balanced" and it is clearly NOT... that's what people are calling FOX News out on. I don't hate it. I even watch it sometimes.

You say its "clearly not" balanced, yet ratings and polls seem to disagree with you. Thats because to you, balanced is a one sides liberal point of view. I'm not claiming fox is a bastion of objectivity, but its certainly more balanced than all the major DNC network news channels (ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, PBS).

politicalwire.com...

people-press.org...

CNN: 51% Democrats, 18% Republicans, 23% independents

MSNBC: 45% Democrats, 18% Republicans, 27% independents

Fox News: 33% Democrats, 39% Republicans, 22% independents

new topics

top topics

join