It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question, What am I seeing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This has happened to me as well, and 90% of the time it has been at work. I work in a cheese production plant and have been doing it for 8 years. So there are many of high powered motors and electrical units in all areas. I'm not sure what exactly causes EMF, but if these do than maybe that's what this phenomena is.

But my personal opinion is it is our guides. As in spirit guides. It has always been seen out of the right side of my vision, and spirit guides are supposed to reside on you right at all times.

Then again, my belief in spirit guides has dwindled over the years so who knows. Sorry for the non-help!!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The story the OP presented bears a resemblance to a prank pulled on other paranormal forums. It's from the game Half Life 2, and the figure he is talking about is Gman.

If I am wrong and this is not the case, I apologize. It just seems very similar.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The shadow people have always been linked to static. Static is low frequency Electromagnetic fields. Wear a tin foil hat and see if they go away...lol

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Edit: This is a reply to the anonymous post on 26-8-2008 @ 02:19 PM

That is a good point, but what about mass sightings? There were several people present when I first saw a "shadow person" and we all saw the same thing. How does that work, do you suppose?

How do several people have the same hallucination?

To the OP, I forgot to mention that the reason you see him out of the corner of your eye is because that is where the rod cells are located on your retina. (Rod cells are 100 times more sensitive to light than cone cells, and these entities are extremely dark.)

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Miss_Murphy]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have seen this top hat guy too and so have some other people I know. Ever since I have been trying to figure out what it is. The EMF thing could make some sense though because I saw him at the college I went to and we had a radio station and the building I first saw him behind had a lot of computers.

I saw him three times around the same period of time - the first part of 2004. The first time I saw him was behind a building and he was walking kind of "jauntily" and swinging a cane. He kind of walked in place before he dissapeared around a corner. The second time I saw him briefly standing at the end of the hall in my dorm. The last time I saw him he was actually standing in the doorway of my dormroom.

I wrote about him on my blog recently: psychicwerecat.wordpress.com...

I had been trying to forget about top hat guy but recently have been thinking about him and I think I need to find out what he is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join