It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question, What am I seeing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Alright I am going to start with were I see it,

I work at a TV Station,so part of me things it is EMF that is messin with me. I mean I dont have a reader or anything but it is an older station and Im pretty sure there might be loose wires somewere here that would be giving it off.

What I have been seeing, well its this guy, always out of the corner of my eye..or when I look up I will see him sometimes for liek a second then he is gone. He is always staring and he is never in the same spot, I cant really describe him simply because its such a small amount of time i see him, just the focus of the eyes is what i get. Now if it is EMF why does teh same guy keep repeating.

side note to helping me, there is another guy who works here he always works with Every light on in the place. I mean it, every night he walks around the place to insure every light is on in the whole building

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
You sure you just aren't aware of the blind spots in your eyes? does it only happen when you go around corners? or mainly near Light Colored walls?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
No, its when I am in the hall, (there is a desk there were i eat lunch), or sometimes it is in teh old control area, or the stage part. varies other parts of the station.
One once did i see him thru a window

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Bro, i've had this happen before. Here, let me link you to something that may help. I believe they are called "Shadow people". They show up in your peripherals and some people believe they are a figment of your subconscious rather than actual entities. Anyway, i've had some pretty scary shadow people experiences. Check this link and see if this is what you're referring to:

en.wikipedia.org...

Hope this helps.
-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Well there really isn't such a thing as normal in psychology, so you don't have anything to worry about. Many great minds of the world claimed they seen things and I would put money on it that other people do and just ignore it. I'm sure there is a more in-depth logical explaination to your visual disturbances. I would go get a check-up at your local doctor. If this is a recent thing, you might be growing a tumour in you brain. Now don't get all scared, im not a doctor or anything so anything I say is just a suggestion. I recomend a nice friendly trip to your family doc.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I dont have a brain tumor 0.o

Its been happening over a year now, more frequent when I worked the night shift here and lesser now when I work teh early morning shift.

Wouldnt I be dead by now?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
dead from what? A tumor? uh depends, cancer is a crazy thing. I currently know someone who has had one for about 7 months now and had cancer for over 5 years, going into and out of remission. Doctors aways say "5 months to live." Does it ever happen at home? or only at work? Maybe there is somthing wrong at were you work.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I only see this thing at work, like I said I work at a TV station

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Lol, if medical reasonings arent working for you, look into the paranormal bud. Did anything tragic happen where u work? Or has anyone passed away who used to pull long hours there? Has anyone else had similar experiences? Try to get to the bottom of why this is happening by process of elimination. Are you currently on medication? If not, we can probably rule our psychedelic hallucination, ya get me?
-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Do you have any allergies? Man, just get a new job. lol.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Lol dude... while I kinda agree with ur last statement, he came here to find out what this is exactly, he doesnt want to be screwed around with. This is, after all, in paranormal studies forum so yeah.
My final advice to you is to look into the shadow people in the link I gave you, and also to search up info on apparitions.
Good luck man!
-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Does he wear a hat?

The first time I saw a shadow person (personally, I call him "top hat guy") he looked as if he were made of television static...there's a youtube of someone capturing the same thing (it's called "real ghost caught on film", I think).

Anyway, that and the mandatory global switch to digital has piqued my interest in a shadow person/television signal connection. Your story makes me wonder even more.

My research indicates that shadow people are the djinn of the Koran.

Whatever they are, they are real. There are clear photographs and video of him/them.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Thats what I thought first off. I had a horrible experience with the cloaked man when I was younger and I know damn well they exist. Weird thing about it, thinking now, I was watching tv for hours straight before I saw him and not 30 seconds after I turned off the TV and headed up the stairs to go to bed, there he was, not 5 feet from the TV in the living room. There may be a link to these beings and static, whether it be radio or TV.
Nice thinking murphy.

-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
There is a correlation between static and these shadow monsters. I see black shadows all the time while turning around or going around corners but its normal. But if your seeing a actually person with a face then it might have to do with all the radio radiation. Or its probably just a shadow demon. I wonder if you'll see it with one eye covered. If you can't get a picture of it with either a camera or a video cam, then its most definitly trickery of the eye.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I start work @ 430 am(usually im the only one there), I could just set my camera up in the hall and let it run video for a little while, then take some photos of the area see if I get anything.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
With things like this, it's almost just as good to set out a course of action as it is to just ask questions.

In my opinion, and make of it what you will, you should talk to the other man who works at your place. Ask that person what they know.

THEN ask us strangers on the net that know nothing of the details you've forgotten to tell us :p

Bigmoose

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
i asked the strangers first, because it is a professional setting at my work, I dont wanna be the nut case who is asking about ghosts that appear early in the morning....

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
strange things happen to everyone, just alot of people like to conform and act normal and pretend like they are "Normal" no one tries to go out and find an answer to problems like yours, you aren't a nut case. You would be if it told you to kill though :p

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Yeah, I hear where ur comin from LS1986. But ya know, if you drop it after asking once, it shouldnt be a big deal, ya know? Do you know this other guy well?
Yeah, setting up a camera and or taking pics might not be a bad idea. Or do that white noise kinda thing, take a voice recorder and record you asking a question, then record silence... see if you get any response? Do this of course secretly or else someone definately WILL think ur looney!

-Z-

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
from wikipedia:

Electromagnetic fields

Under the right conditions[clarify], electromagnetic fields can interfere with the functions of the temporal lobe; creating altered states of perception in which auditory and visual hallucinations can occur.[11]

Using electromagnetic fields, researches have been able to recreate many of the experiences reported during paranormal encounters under laboratory conditions, including those of shadow people.[12][13] Researchers have also documented correlations between variances in naturally-occurring magnetic fields and areas where paranormal events have been reported.

you said you were working in a relatively old TV station, so this wouldn't be an unreasonable explaination

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join