It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spychip Threat: Mark of the Beast scenario?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hi friends. Haven't threaded in a while but I felt the need to share this with you. Recently I finished reading a book called "The Spychips Threat: Why Christians Should Resist RFID and Electronic Surveilance." (I know I spelled it wrong). This book was written by two women who are part of an organization called "CASPIAN' and their mission right now is to alert the world public on companies, corporations, retailers, and government agencies that are secretly tagging our products with RFID (radio frequency identification) tags. These tags are square or rectangular in shape. They look like a normal sticker on one side but the adhesive side has a silver color and an antenna funneling down to the center which contains the chip. This is the standard make-up of an RFID TAG.

Now the interesting part is that a few days ago I bought a new Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One printer from Wal-Mart. The ribbon of the printer broke so I took it back for a return. I bought a new one a day before returning the old one. As the lady at the service desk opened the box to check it's contents, I noticed something unusual. The security strip which is skinny and narrow inside of the box.... normal, and then right above the security strip was a white, square shaped sticker! It looked suspicious to me so I went home and opened the new box and sure enough, the sticker was there too. I peeled it off and found it..... the RFID tag hiding inside the box of my printer!!!

For those of you who don't know, RFID is a radio frequency identification technology in which a tag passing through an RFID scanner can send information about that individual product. Now you may think that's what barcodes do but the big difference is that each RFID tag contains a unique number identifying that particular individual product I just bought. That information linked at the point of sale with my credit or bank card can tell someone that I, Robert Franklin bought printer number 2 at Wal Mart with bank account number xxxxxxxx!!! It's invasion of privacy. The actual company... in this case, Kodak, can have access to a database through Wal-Mart with my info on it.

This may seem like an innovative and convenient thing for some people but if you research the future for RFID, it gets much scarier... especially for christians familiar with Revelation Chapter 13. The idea and already mildly implemented idea for RFID is for an implant... or subdermal chip the size of a grain of rice to be injected into a person's right hand.... no hands.... that's okay because your forehead is next in line for location. This SPYCHIP will hold information like your SSN, bank account info, Drivers license number, and pretty much anything else needed to know about your personal life. The idea is to replace paper money with an electronic currency system. Pick up your stuff and forget the checkout line. The security scanner which will be integrated with a spychip scanner will scan all RFID tagged items and then deduct them from your implanted account number thus eliminating lines at the supermarket. Paper money or any kind of anonymous currency system will no longer exist. This is not made up. The corporations, government agencies and retailers are in it together and have stated the desire to do this. Now let's read what revelation 13 says:

Verse 16 - 18 out of the New King James version:

16: He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

17: and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18: Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Sounds to me like a little bit of prophecy getting ready to fulfill itself under our noses. The Real ID or National ID act supposedly in effect next year is the precursor to the implant. The ID cards will have RFID technology built into them. You will not be able to drive, travel, and it will be difficult to buy anything. You can't sell without the new ID cards as they will be a universal identification needed for everyday living. More on this later. My blood is boiling because of that tag I found. Later I will give a list of retailers, corporations, and industries that are supporting, funding, and intimate with the RFID process. Word to the wise... two giants, Wal-Mart and Procter & Gamble are early strong supporters of this technology.

For more info visit www.spychips.com

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This post has angered me.
I shant become a walking computer, and I am more then eager to resist at any costs.

I, however, do not live in America. If I did, I would have already caused controversy for protesting out the front of the White House.

I am a very spirit assertive being, you could say. The American government have been corrupting the world for far, far too long.

When they do come demanding I be implanted, I'll act so negatively I'll probably be carried away to some Death Camp.

And personally, I give no worry at all as to what my body would endure.

The Light is worth fighting for. The Earth has been run by the Darkness for thousands of centuries. I am not Christian, nor any other religion believer.

But the Source is why everything is, and I am certainly not one to stand down to overriding and betraying it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You don't have to be christian to be mad about what's going on and let me tell you, it's not just America doing this. There are RFID laced supermarkets in Germany and Great Britain testing the progress of buying all RFID tagged items with RFID scanners built into shopping carts to tally the items purchased. Trust me, if you are forced to take the chip or die, it will be a good time to talk to God because that's what is explained with the bible prophecy of "the mark" and be aware of the location of implants on the right hand or forehead. But, like I said, you don't have to believe in God to be mad about what's going on because it's simple invasion of privacy.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I'd put a bullet in my skull before I'd put a chip in my body. Facts.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
As would I. But here's a question and I'm not sure if you're christian or not but let's say someone has a gun to your son, daughter, or wife's head and tells you to take the mark/implant or one of them dies..... would you take it or let one of them die? In the christian world it's called the "Ultimate Test of Faith."

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8
As would I. But here's a question and I'm not sure if you're christian or not but let's say someone has a gun to your son, daughter, or wife's head and tells you to take the mark/implant or one of them dies..... would you take it or let one of them die? In the christian world it's called the "Ultimate Test of Faith."

Wow. Very, very difficult question.

Now you've given me somthing to stay up late wondering about...

Hopefully before it came to that I'd have died trying to protect them or get them to a safe place....

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
We are already at this moment servants of the Antichrist.

The chip and barcode is just the nail in the coffin.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am not a servant of the Antichrist. I am a soldier of Christ. I do agree with you that we are already there though.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This is heresay, but a friend of a friend of a friend was at a Wal * Mart in Lake Charles, Louisiana and when the guy in front of her was ready to pay for his items he told the cashier to "just scan his wrist." The cashier didn't know how to respond. As far as your kids and spouses go, somewhere it says you either join up with them or watch your children starve. I myself am waiting until 2013 to have my first kid (i'm 20 right now). If the world doesn't end, great! at least I'll have more money to spend on 'em!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I guess you're waiting to see if the 12/21/12 prophecy is true then. Word to the wise, the world is not going to end, just change. Even in the bible, when Christ returns, he will rule on earth for 1000 years in peace before the resurrection of Judgement.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The RFID chip will be implanted somewhere within the product. For example, a sweater you purchase will have the RFID chip sewn into the fabric of the sweater. You can't find it. You will wear it as long as you own the product. Also... you most likely won't have a choice in being implanted. Any one who resists can easily be secretly implanted at a routine doctor or dentist visit.

Oh.... stop dancing that OCD jig. It's really annoying.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

I know what you mean. I've read up on it. Just the other day I bought a NRSV bible with the apocrypha along with a Webster New World Dictionary and both had RFID tags on their packages. Both behind sticker barcodes. Right now they are on the packaging, but as you said, they will be implanted inside the actual products and then under our skin. Scary.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
They do still need to get past one simple problem with these chips though, unless I have been mislead they receive radio signals and use the power generated by those radio signals to broadcast their own signal. The problem is that there is nothing stopping people getting this information from any chip they are close enough too, its not really that secure.

Oh and if you doubt what I am saying its already been done it seems, or at least it has been demonstrated:

An article about a famous case

I cant find an article with the exact information I wanted but I saw it on the news and apparently this hack works on London underground pass cards which use RFID chips as season tickets for the trains. What the hackers do is they have an RFID reader in a bag and pass that bag near to someone else's bag in range of their card and then from the information gained they could clone the card fairly easily. Keep in mind the underground is very busy and packed so being close enough to do this isn't rare at all.

Now imagine this being done with your bank information.. not exactly fantastic.

On a similar note the supermarket I work part time at use RFID cards as security stickers on expensive alcohol, what's more once they have been on for a while you cant peal them off properly without hot water and soap, the surface of the sticker seems to come off but the coil and chip stay behind.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
That's disturbing to me. These hacker-friendly rfid tags will lead the way to implanted chips as will the ever-so-near Real ID cards that will be easily hacked for identity theft.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think there's a couple of interesting developements on this front.

This has to do with Obama, Bill Gates and the VeriChip.

Obama just unveiled his 21st century new deal.

The president-elect is bringing new elements of his domestic agenda into his economic recovery plan, committing to a path toward giving every American access to an electronic medical record as part of an “economic recovery plan ... that won’t just save jobs, it will save lives.”

Obama had talked in the campaign about lowering health care costs by investing in electronic information technology systems, but not in the context of the economy.

www.politico.com...

What has happened to make Obama include elctronic information systems in his economic recovery plan?

Could it be that Bill Gates just said that he wants to work with Obama and Microsoft recently partnerned with VeriChip on something called HealthVault.

Here's the article:

Verichip Corporation, in the news in the last couple of weeks due to stock-related excitement, now offers some operational news. The company, makers of the FDA-approved implantable RFID chip, has announced a partnership with Microsoft HealthVault, an online depository of personal health records.

Microsoft HealthVault offers users a format to organize personal health records, share selected information with health care providers and family members, and connect with other health-related sites to get medical information and reach health goals.

Users of VeriMed Health Link system, which includes the implantable chip, will now be able to export the system’s information to the HealthVault site.

www.rfidnews.org...

I just thought this was interesting.

Could Obama be the Beast in Revelation 13?

Could someone in his cabinet or the V.P. be the False Prophet who takes over after Obama's first term because his Ronald Reagan type injury will not let him go on. This could be Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden.

It says he will be allowed to continue for 42 months which means 6 months into Obama's Presidency the injury will occur.

The False Prophet will make a statue of Obama that has speeches on it. This is why John thought the image was alive because it spoke but that's just our technology.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Dodecahedral]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8

Very interesting question indeed and surely the Ultimate Test of Faith.
Now since this chip is supposed to be in the hand or in the forehead, why not let them implant it and then when they are gone just cut it out. There is almost no flesh in those 2 areas so cutting it out would/should be pretty easy.
Of course I am sure that they would have already thought about that and the chip would probably release some sort of toxin if disturbed and end up giving you a slow and painful death.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I bet they will make the chips mandatory for troops first citing better medical treatment in the field.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSecretSquirrel
I bet they will make the chips mandatory for troops first citing better medical treatment in the field.

It will definitely come couched in the form of some "beneficial improvement." If you dare to object you will be howled at as heartless and cruel ("how could possibly oppose better medical treatment for all those poor soldiers," etc.) or you will be ridiculed and marginalized as a crank.

That's how "they" slip everything unsavory by us these days, it seems...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The ID cards for troops are a form of the Real ID card soon to replace our state drivers licenses. I was in the Navy and saw the transition of ID form in the military. The new cards are vertical and have a small gold-colored RFID chip in them. The military will be the first of all citizens to recieve the chip implants. Also, I don't agree with the statement that Obama is the beast/antichrist of revelation. One only needs to look at the European Union (modern revival of the Roman Empire) which is in the forefront of the RFID revolution.

[edit on 12/8/2008 by Locoman8]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join