It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

A 57 year old who went for a walk and didnt return was looked for by police and 19 people from the life guard dept. Search began at 8:35 and was ended at 12:25 without success. A subsequent search a few days later was ended without success too.

They certainly weren't looking too hard for that old man -- four hours, then a another cursory glance a few days later

I'm on the case for German and Austrian statstics re: missing persons.

Can't promise anything, but I did find this:

Government statisticians said Tuesday, July 22, that they think 1 million Germans simply don't exist, with long-time statistics on Germany's population out of sync with reality.

The office said Tuesday it believed the current population tally of 82.2 million was too high by 1.3 million...
LINK

If it's the dwarves their keeping busy

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATSThe "revelation" to me, about the magnetic fields in the area, is very interesting, since the "orb" is, i believe, a ball of "energy" - you can see the photo at www.jalexonline.com/klaush.htm (it's the first photo - the other 2 were taken actually inside the Kehlstein mountain in the tunnel up to the Eagles Nest, and also have orbs - one partially hidden behind a smoke detector, provinf that it actually is there.

Seems the second two photos have a broken link

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Let us know when you´re going. Looks like other ATSers will join you.

A field trip and some pictures would be great.

To Anonymous poster: Please let us view the other two pics.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
A field trip and some pictures would be great.

TAPE RECORDERS with LOTS OF TAPES

For recording and strange sounds to be sure... but for interviews with locals
Makes for good documentation. Sometime having the enthusiasm of the speaker along with the transcript is very useful. Sadly we don't do enough of that anymore

Polaroids are great too very difficult to air brush those

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Ok, well me and the missus were thinking of Central europe for a hol next year, so I shall quietly propose Salzburg as an option

Unfortunately, I doubt it would be before the spring.

On an interesting sidenote (that she'll probably kill me for if she found out) but my missus is 4'9", which according to the Little people's society makes her a technical Dwarf

Maybe she could blag her way into the Underground Kingdom?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

www.ghost-story.co.uk...
Hi Skyfloating....this took some doing i've been at it all night, it was from the mid 90's they weren't called "worms" but "Rods"!!!
Eventually i found this link after I had remembered their actual name!
Hopefully the link will take you there....I'm new to this!!!

www.ghost-story.co.uk...

Maybe this is relevent to this thread possibly all caves have them and they have something to do with what is happening???

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Jerome Newton]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

OK after 2 days just finished reading the thread that is because of all the cool links.

Great thread Sky you ROCK

Thanks for all the cool stuff everyone contributing!

S&F on the first page.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

It is easier to use the google translator. The whole page can be translated to a very good format. Here's the link to the translated version.
translate.google.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

Okay, well, I never thought I'd say this about statistical data that is known to be extant, but... I CANNOT FIND ANYTHING on German Missing Persons in terms of general statistics (found Bavarian police site, but v. little there). It's creepy and strange how those numbers are not -- as far as I can tell after working six cross-referenced browsers for two hours -- in the public domain.

I'm calling for a throw down! Somebody show me up and find this on the web!

Germans who can read google.de I'm looking at you esp. as I'm about as postive as I've ever been about anything that no ones going to find it in English. And I, for one, would be curious to know if those figures are available to the public in Germany.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hi,

this may be of interest -

www.vermisste-kinder.de...

This site deals with missing children all over Europe. You can click on Germany and select regions, same for Austria.

Though this isn't missing persons as a whole (I really found very little info, or statistics on that), it's a start.

This info has to be obtainable, though. It's just a question of where to request it, ministery of the interior, police, ...

The only numbers I found were on several websites, stating that around 800 Austrians are currently reported missing, with about 200 of them being children, most of which are soon or eventually located.

To put things into perspective, Austria is pretty small and has a population of slightly more than 8 million people, whereas Germany is quite a lot larger and has more than 80 million inhabitants, if I am informed correctly. However, their recent census has been challenged, and people have said that between 1 to 1.3 million people counted in the census do not in reality even exist.

How such a thing is possible is beyond me. I have to go to sleep now, but the census issue really rivets my attention.

[edit on 28.8.08 by SETILunatic]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerome Newton

Hate to spoil your excitement, but I'm fairly sure rods are just bugs caught in long exposure times or illusions of the camera.

If they were real and paranormal creatures, I'm sure the Untersberg would have them!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
When posters look at the mountain the Pics posted by SkyFloating, if you would like, I would appreciate it very much, if people would post what "color" they would ascribe this place.

Not what you see literally, quickly without "thinking" about it, does the mountain "feel" or what color you "see" in you minds eye, or descriptively when asked now quickly...

"what color is this area?"

I know I'm coming in late... But I "feel/see" purple - indigoish. It's really hard to put it to words, actually. But that's roughly what I get.

Back to reading the thread from this point...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

That was an awesome story thanks. I was reading it and looking around me actually growing scared. Wow I have added it to my favs.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
ok, so im a 16 year old high school student and this helluh reminds me of Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft. two days ago i was bored as shiet in my house usually just jammin the acoustic guitar... and i typed in weird things on google, and this site showed up.

THE SHIET YOU GUYS REPORT IS F ING CRAZY! I LOVE THESE DAMN STORIES cuz i like believeing the "paranoromal" (even if its not real).. since i use to watch dragon ball z and shiet. dude props on this site for reals, crazy ass stuff happen here.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Long time lurker here. I thought i would post my support for this great thread. It has certainly stirred my imagination if nothing else. I have been doing some minor probing of google myself, but i haven't as yet come up with anything relevant. Will continue to search....

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I know I'm coming in late... But I "feel/see" purple - indigoish. It's really hard to put it to words, actually. But that's roughly what I get.

Funnily enough, when i looked at the pictures earlier after reading MischeviousElf's post the first thing i "felt" was purple. Interesting...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerome Newton

Thanks ! Very interesting article and the video indeed... Do you think this (direct or indirectly) can lead to some connection = strong magnet field=huge amount of ex. butterflies at the Untersberg ?

THE COLORFUL SPLENDOR OF THE HAYMEADOWS
untersberg.net/nature

[edit on 29-8-2008 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Some descriptions/ paintings of the Untersberg lead to "pyramid shaped top...
As the nazis, sorry
, like so many had a great interest in the south pole, Antarctica the question is if you digg you're way from the Untersberg straigt into the earth, where will you come out on the other side ?

Does the coordinates shows something about a connection south/north pole ?
The princip is as same as the pyramids...Well i mean ref.the "top"
This link leads to EXCLUSIVE: VIDEO FOOTAGE OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS ABOVE BOSNIAN PYRAMIDS

Untersberg = Coordinate 47° 42′ 0″ N, 12° 59′ 0″ E
en.wikipedia.org...

This leeds back to the "hollow earth"...Well, i just believe that if the Untersberg is a important "spot" on our earth, as it sure is, there must be some important "connections" between the mountain and other "spots" in the world...Maby kind of "center"...
Makes you wonder how a compass would react "below"

[edit on 29-8-2008 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This is a little off-topic, but I thought it was interesting. I play video games and one in particular, called "Bloodrayne", that I am reminded of while surfing for information.

It's basically about this human/vampire named Rayne who goes around killing nazis. A fictional character named Jurgen Wulf founded a group called the G.G.G, or Gegen Geist Gruppe (Anti-Ghost Group) which aimed to bring Hitler power through obtaining occult artifacts, in this case, one of the many scattered body parts of the Devil which held great power. If all artifacts were found, the Devil could be reanimated and used against their enemies.

The huge "base" that you spend a lot of your time in is built into the side of an enormous mountain with no name. There are many tunnels and passageways leading to some very strange areas (and creatures) deep down into the center of the mountain where they believed the Devil's artifacts were hidden.

Anyways, I know it's a little off topic, but reading all this has me think of the plot of this game a couple times now. It makes me wonder if some of the plot in this game was influenced by these legends at all. I thought the similarities that are there were very interesting. Atlantis is also mentioned and I think I remember hearing "Atlantis" somewhere in this thread.

I'm really getting sucked into these legends, but you guys weren't lying when you said there was very little information about it. It's very frustrating, I want to know more!

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Kratos1220]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

Anyways, I know it's a little off topic, but reading all this has me think of the plot of this game a couple times now. It makes me wonder if some of the plot in this game was influenced by these legends at all. I thought the similarities that are there were very interesting. Atlantis is also mentioned and I think I remember hearing "Atlantis" somewhere in this thread.

Great point ! They must have their inspiration from some where... Like in the movies

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

Ive done the searching and good missing person statistics are not available...at least not for these countries and at least not to the public. I guess if I were a journalist who is paid for the job and has a lot of time, it would be possible.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join