It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon

This leeds back to the "hollow earth"...Well, i just believe that if the Untersberg is a important "spot" on our earth, as it sure is, there must be some important "connections" between the mountain and other "spots" in the world...Maby kind of "center"...
Makes you wonder how a compass would react "below"

Untersberg, Tibet, Egypt, Mt. Shasta....maybe a kind of network.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

A little more on the ‘Tibetan’ connection!

Zebottendorf and Haushofer specially travelled on India and Tibet, being especially interested in local studies and myths. Carl Haushofer during the First World War entered into the contact with one of the most influential secret societies in Asia: “GOLD CAPS”. They were based in 1409 ,by the buddistskim reformer Of Dzonkkhavoy. Haushofer was accepted in their number and was vowed put an end to himself, if his mission fails. Contacts between Haushofer and gold caps brought to the fact that in the twentieth years in Germany began to appear and to be formed the Tibetan communities.

Moving along to when Hitler came on the scene:

In exactly the same manner used its templars, rozenkreytsery and many other old lies - precisely in this value of this symbol,
Society Thule and, subsequently, SS “black sun” not only closely collaborated with the Tibetan colony in Berlin, but they cooperated also with the Tibetan order of black magic. Hitler remained in the fixed contact with the certain Tibetan monk, who bore green gloves, whom was called “the keeper of key”. Must be, he knew the entrance in To Agarti or Ariane.

Note the ‘Green Gloves’ thing,

April 25, 1945, when Russians found in one of the Berlin basements six dead Tibetans, who lay in the form of circle, in the middle of this circle were located someone, on anyone green gloves were put on. It is seemed that the collective suicide was there perfected before this. May 2, 1945, with the entrance of Russians into Berlin were discovered more
1.000 corpses of people, which completely unambiguously occurred from the region of the Himalayas and also which were being battled on the side of Germans. However, yes that, after all, could make the Tibetans at a distance of many thousands of kilometers from their earth, and in addition dressed in the German uniform?

(A bit more to follow, with link!)

H

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
(continued...)

Countless young people were brought up “black sun” in the times of the third Reich, was obtained dedication in Vevelburge, and they were sent to Tibet in order to there survive war and to prepare to the great final battle at the end of our century.

Assuming they won I guess!

Franz Bardon, known also as Frabato, it was one of the most widely known German magicians. Franz Bardon was invited by Hitler into his government as the high adviser so that he would help it to win the war by means of his magic activity. Furthermore, Bardon had to transmit to him precise addresses remaining 98- mi of beds from their total number into 99, which are located on the Earth. When it refused to help, they subjected for this to the terrifying tortures.”

Look at the reference to 99 places in the world!, They had found One I guess! Now was that Tibet or Untersburg?

According to the communication of Franz Bardon, Adolf Hitler was also the member of certain lie “F.O.G.S.” (order of free masons gold Tsenturii, whom, strictly, and was known as 99- I gunstock. 99- I gunstock is represented in 99 places in the world, and each department consists also of 99 members. Each gunstock is subordinated to one demon, and each term has a personal demon for their use.

Linky:

Now this is all in Russian, and I spent some time on Babel getting it into some sort of English!

H

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

Very nice addition, despite abysmal translation by the internet.

Ive heard of the secret order of the "Golden Centurion" also called "the 99-order". Apparently there are only 99 lodges of this order, each lodge having a discarnate-entity ("demon") as a chairing master.

According to Bardon the entire organization is always limited to exactly 99 people. Once a year they ballot which new member is included and who is killed for this one member (if one doesnt die naturally).

Ive also heard of magick-practitioner Franz Bardon being tortured by the Nazis for information.

Its also known that the Russians found a bunch of dead Tibetans in Nazi Headquarters in Berlin. And its also on historical record that the Nazis sent expeditions to Tibet looking for Subterranean Worlds (among other things).

Hitler was desperate to get "magical information" out of people in order not to loose his war.

Untersberg may be one of those 99 places.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Could this be part of the connection as well? Mammouth Cave in the US?

www.prairieghosts.com...

“Hidden among the forests and hills of southwest Kentucky is Mammoth Cave National Park. It is the largest cave in the world and impossible for any casual visitor to see in one day, or probably even in one week. There are many passages, paths and tunnels that are not open to the general public, thus adding to the mystery of this place. But in addition to the secrets of nature, there is much in the way of legend and lore about the cave. The place has a strange and unusual past and there are thousands of secrets in the dark corridors of the cave and according to some --- a myriad of ghosts as well!”

Also, some Native American legend text from that area.

"The Tuscarora tradition opens with the notion that there were originally two worlds, or regions of space, that is an upper and lower world. The upper world was inhabited by beings resembling the human race. And the lower world by monsters, moving on the surface and in the waters, which is in darkness.....They were not, however, men, but gods, or existences, through whom the Great Spirit, or "Holder of the Heavens," carried out his purposes."

Also, a map of Hollow Earth shows Mammouth Cave as a passage to the center.

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 29-8-2008 by GeneralLee]

[edit on 29-8-2008 by GeneralLee]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I got as far as pg.15 but just wanted to add an anecdote that is related in a way.

Hitler certainly did have a fascination with dwarves.
I recall on one video, a family of midgets who were captured during the war.
They knew that many people were being executed and told their captures that they were entertainers. Well anyway, Hitler’s obsession saved their lives. They were ‘experimented’ on frequently in addition to providing entertainment for the Nazis.
I recall that they were specifically interested in the blood of one of the girls.

The reason I bring this up is to underscore the strange preoccupation he had with little people. Their story was sad, yet amazing to hear. As a side note, all had survived captivity.

I also believe that there was mention about the Disney movie as well in the video.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I found some interesting stuff about "Thule", Atlantis and the Aryan race. The part about flying UFO crafts is especially interesting and may explain why people have seen UFO crafts flying around Untersberg.

A short history of “THULE”

“ULTIMA THULE” apparently was the capital city of the first continent peopled by Aryans. This was called HYPERBOREA and was older than Lemuria and Atlantis (continents with advanced cultures since submerged). The Scandinavians have a tale of “Ultima Thule”, the wonderful land in the high North, where the sun never sets and the ancestors of the Aryan race dwell.

Hyperborea was up in the North Sea and sank during an ice age. It is assumed that the Hyperboreans came from the solar system Alderbaran which is the main star in the constellation Taurus, and that they were about four meters tall, white, blond and blue-eyed.

They knew no war and were vegetarians (so was Hitler). According to alleged Thule texts they were technically very advanced and flew “Vril-ya”, flying machines that today we call UFOs. These flying disks were capable of levitation, extreme speeds and the maneuvers known from today’s UFOs due to two counter-rotating magnetic fields and they used the so-called Vril power as energy potential or fuel (Vril = ether, Od, Prana, Chi, Ki, cosmic force, Orgon…, but also from the academic “vri-IL” = as the highest deity = God-like), i.e., they take the energy from the earth’s magnetic field (free energy) like the “tachyon converter” of Captain Hans Coler.

When HYPERBOREA began to sink the Hyperboreans are said to have burrowed with huge machines gigantic tunnels into the Earth’s crust and settled under the Himalayan region. The subterranean realm is called AGHARTA and its capital SHAMBALLAH. The Persians call this land “Aryana” the land of origin of the Aryans.

Here we should mention that Karl Haushofer claimed that Thule was actually called Atlantis and – contrary to all other researchers of Tibet and India – he said that the surviving Thule-Atlanteans were separated into two groups, a good one and an evil one. Those who called themselves after their oracle Agharta were the good and settled in the Himalayan region, the evil ones were the Shamballah who wanted to subjugate humanity and they went West. He maintained that the fight between the people of Agharta and Shamballah had been going on for thousands of years and that in the Third Reich the Thule-Gesellschaft as Agharta’s representative continued it against the representatives of Shamballah, the Freemasons and the Zionists. This perhaps was his mission.

Source

This page was actually referenced elsewhere in this thread I believe, just not this part. It's about a third of the way down the page. I haven't posted much on here, so I'm sorry if my quote and stuff doesn't look as good as everyone elses.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Welcome to a tale of Time Portals, Elves, Fairies, Gnomes, Extraterrestrials, Subterranean Civilizations, The Holy Grail and Paranormal Phenomena surrounding a Mountain bordering Germany and Austria called "Untersberg".

But this was not the first world-famous person to know of the mountain. Hitler was obsessed with it, hoping to gain access to supernatural beings and power to turn a war that he was loosing.

Hitler built a House on top of a mountain on the border to Austria (called "Berghof") from which he could view the Untersberg (direct translation: Under-Mountain) all day. He believed the mountain and that which was inside the mountain to harbour mystical powers that would help him beat his enemies. Hitlers view from his living room:

One reason he became intrigued by the mountain is because of reoccuring events, legends and tales of people gone missing, people experiencing missing time, encounters with elves and extraterrestrials and passageways to what Hitler called “the inner earth”.

Very interesting post Skyfloating, how can I almost missed this one.
Strrd and Flggd. and a clearly second place Top-Flagged Topic.
I had never heard of it before and reminds me of the things that happens on the Skinwalker Ranch and as Sator said the “Serra do Roncador” in Brazil.

reply to post by Sator

I seriously wonder and find it actually the most logical explanation that the real powers behind this Untersberg - Mystery Mountain phenomena just as it happens on the Skinwalker Ranch and as Sator said in the “Serra do Roncador” are of Extraterrestrial/inter dimensional origin.

He believed the mountain and that which was inside the mountain to harbour mystical powers that would help him beat his enemies. Hitlers view from his living room:

There are claims by certain people that a group of malevolent Extraterrestrials had indeed a connection [very negative of course] with Hitler and his companions?
There was definitely something going on in that direction during WWII because Hitler and his companions where building what clearly looks like flying disks, Ufo’s.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a thought.

[edit on 29/8/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I just started reading Jim Marrs' "The Rise of the Fourth Reich". I will definately check this out. Thank you for posting this, starred and flagged.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Too bad this is heading for an Atlantis, pyramids, etc. kind of thread.

I thought this would be different.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Skyfloating...

You have a star

You have a flag

You have the most magnificent new Avatar

AND....

You have my undivided attention.

This thread is absolutely brilliant and compelling thank you for sharing this with us!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I admit that I havent read the whole thread but I couldnt resist to bring another mysterious mountain-/hillrange in this thread. Maybe some already brought this up

Matobo Hills:
en.wikipedia.org...

And intriquing story of Credo Mutwa interviewed by David Icke (this part includes the Matobo Hill story with greys):
www.youtube.com...

enjoy

btw. intriquing thread, good brain fodder for rainy days

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sky,

Great thread my friend.
I just got thru it up to this point and must say, like many others here, that this one hit me right from the start.

What's got me really curious about this particular site (aside from all the fantastic info presented here) is the fact that Untersberg sits right on the 12 degree E Longitude line.

It might not sound like anything unless you're familiar with Carl Johan Calleman and his research on this line (called the "planetary mid line") and what's happened thru out human history on and around it over the last few thousand years...

I think you'd find it very interesting...

Read about it here.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for this.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This seriously is helluh interesting material. Flagged and added to favorites

Don't blame me if this is stupid, but does Rasputin have anything to do with this, cause in class last year (I'm a high schooler) i heard that Rasputin survived hella crap and i watched the movie hell boy and he was trying to bring things out in a mountain. Also someone said that these living things might be spirits, so why don't people that talk to spirits go to this place and try to communicate!?!?... (even though you may be scared shietless

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I just wanted to throw my two cents in, it's about time, been following the thread since it was in it's infancy.

Great topic and great people throwing their ideas in. Really enjoy this star, this is A++ work.

Peace,
FK

P.S.
If anyone needs any help translating Norwegian, let me know.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Too bad this is heading for an Atlantis, pyramids, etc. kind of thread.

I thought this would be different.

Its just one or two posts that freely associate the topic with the related topics of atlantis.

The topic is "Are the dwarves of ancient legend actually extraterrestrials or interdimensionals who can cause time-anomalies" and "did Hitler believe that he discovered one of their bases?".

The Documentation provided so far does at least justify a deeper look.

Im especially happy about similar dwarf-reports from other places.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

SKY....have you ever seen the National Geographic docu called "Hitler and the occult" ??

it covers in great detail the relationship between hitler and the occult, it seems he wasnt that into the occult himself , but it was his generals etc that were heavily influenced by it. esp Himmler,
Hitler actually banned ocult things and killed most os the mystics, and other occult figures.

i highly recommend watching it as it separates fact from fiction....for example the Thule society is disscused. Hilter himsef had nothing to do with it, it was his staff that were. the only time Hitler was into the occult was right at the begining of his power, by 1937/ 1938 he hated anything to do with the occult.

thanks
snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Im especially happy about similar dwarf-reports from other places.

Hi Skyfloating, I start digging and found this one first.
The skeleton in the image in this article is not a creature meant in the remarks below.
That is a different story.

I have it translated from Portuguese.

The president of the AMPUP cited legends of the Indians Bororos and Xavantes. They tell histories of semi-gods that they would be small creatures of more or less 1,20 m, with the disproportionate head to the body. Some would have three, other four and others six fingers in the feet. “Most interesting it is that we have in Bar of the Garças a cave that whose name is Grotto of the Pezinhos. There it has marks of feet with three, four and six fingers. They exist have 10 a thousand years more than and are for all the sides inside of the grotto”, stand out. To another legend if she relates to the Indians bats that possesses extreme physical force, lived in the caves and only left at night.
They would fierce keep the mysteries of the mountain chain of the Mountain range of the Hogfish, in Bar of the Garças.

www.uniaodosirmaos.org...

[edit on 30/8/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

I have not seen the documentary. I do know that he had an ambivalent attitude toward occult practice, on the one hand employing all this occult staff (or being promoted by them) and on the other hand outlawing secret societies and occult practitioners (maybe to get rid of competition?).

I vaguely remember having read a book 10 years ago called "The Spear of Destiny" in which his search for "The Holy Grail" was detailed.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Thanks for the research

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join