It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Cloud Seeding to be broadcast on Discovery Channel..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

ALERT: Cloud Seeding to be broadcast on Discovery Channel..

dsc.discovery.com

John Latham, an atmospheric physicist based at the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Colorado, and Stephen Salter, an Edinburgh University engineer, believe that by changing the size of water droplets in a cloud they can increase the cloud's ability to reflect the sun and stop global warming. Their vision is to build a flotilla of ships that will roam the world's oceans and seed clouds with minute particulates. Brighter Earth
Premieres Friday, Aug. 29 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is for open discussion, my first post. I wanted to alert all ats members to watch this telecast please, this is a new idea, with oceanic ships instead of airplanes (chemtrailers)....

dsc.discovery.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well, thank you very much for posting this tidbit. Some of us have been debating about chemtrails/contrails on another thread and this will add to the pot.

And welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Maybe if the chemtrailers watch this, they will finally discover that cloud seeding has nothing to do with chemtrails and happens far lower than planes crusing altitude

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well, Oz, I'm surprised to see you finally admitting the existence of chemtrails. Yes, they are different than cloud seeding. Guess we'll just have to watch it and see what they have to say.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well, Oz, I'm surprised to see you finally admitting the existence of chemtrails. Yes, they are different than cloud seeding. Guess we'll just have to watch it and see what they have to say.

I just saw how my post could have been interpreted

No, I am not admitting the existence of chemtrails, just saying that cloud seeding has nothing to do with spraying harmful chemicals into the atmosphere and does not appear as the contrails we see in the sky

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Oh, I know, Oz. I'm just yankin' your chain. Thanks for not exploding at my little joke. I don't watch tv so you'll have to let me know what the show is about, ok?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyadvocate

Why poison the air the "chemtrail" makers have to breath also? That is the biggest argument against the so-called chemtrail theory.
However, I do have lung problems that the doctors have not been able to find a cause. The place I lived in Louisiana had a lot of the "contrails" overhead.

Edited to add

[edit on 8/25/2008 by kidflash2008]

top topics

join