It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a person with glowing red eyes!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Dear All,

I have been a member on ATS for about a year but my account recently got corrupted and I have not been able to assess it so I have just signed up for a shiny new account. Hello again!

I was recently out with some friends in London and we were walking back to our cars/bus stops/whatever. I turn around from saying goodbye to one friend and saw a guy walking towards us. This, in itself was not unusual, but the fact that as he looked up his eyes were glowing bright red like he had light bulbs for eyes! He looked directly at me and then looked downward and continued walking past, disappearing into a crowd of people trying to get on a bus.

I was so shocked I could not talk. I choked back the shock as my eyes welled up as we walked back to my car. I was continuely checking over my shoulder for that man with the glowing red eyes. He was gone but the image of him was emblazened on my retena.

I told noone about this 'person' I saw for fear of being laughed at or made to feel insane. I told my boyfriend when I got home and he was interested and curious to what I may have seen. He suggested yesterday that I should ask the ATS members if they would have any answers and response to this occurance.
So here I am.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well, i am so sorry that i scared you....
(check out my ats points)

Seriously though, please take a look at the questions below and try to remember back to the incident:

1 - What was the approximate time?

2 - Were there any coloured lights in the same area as the incident?

3 - Was there anything else you noticed of the man you encountered?

4 - Could you please provide a brief description of the individual?

5 - what was the EXACT date of the encounter?

6 - Had you consumed anything that may have effected your perception of the incident?

7 - Did anyone else seem to notice the same thing that you did?

Would appreciate your time to answer the questions.

Thanks

[edit on 24/8/2008 by Nerevar]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wow dont blame you for being scared it wouldve scared me a lot aswell
what did he look like though was theyre anyone else with remotely red eyes around him.

out of ten how red was his eyes if you dont mind.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
it could have been a shapesifter

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I've also seen someone with red eyes...

I was driving in South Africa and pulled up to a robot (that's South African for 'traffic light') and there was this black lady on the side of the road who looked at me. She had no distinct cornea, pupil or iris...her eyes as a whole were red, but not glowing.

It was during the day, and I don't do drugs.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Heart of Winter

Were the eyes similar to a BEK's, just red and not black, where the color fills the whole eye and just not the pupil so there would be no white part?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It could just be a person with red contacts, then the reflection and angle of light made it look like they were glowing.

That'd be my first guess.

But you never know, it could be a ghost, alien, demon, ect, ect.
Its just a lot harder to prove it to be one of them.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishneedh2o

Were the eyes similar to a BEK's, just red and not black, where the color fills the whole eye and just not the pupil so there would be no white part?

By BEK, are you referring to: www.ufodigest.com...

Yes the whole eye was red, no white.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by i_i_09

I'd agree if you got contacts that could fill the whole eye.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Oh, well the op never stated that the whole eye was red.

So I was just working with what the op gave me.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Angels in old middle eastern myths are described as having red eyes. Sometimes people with brown eyes have redish tints and people say those people have red eyes. Albinos have red eyes. It could be you saw someone who was wearing weird contact lenses.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by eradown]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by i_i_09
Oh, well the op never stated that the whole eye was red.

So I was just working with what the op gave me.

You're right, he didn't say. If it does turn out that it's only the iris that was red then I'd say you nailed it.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Why is it that everytime someone says they have had an encounter with a being with "glowing, red eyes" or "black eyes" people always go "lolz, do u mean lyk da iris colour is blak or lyk, the whole eye?"

Geez, do you know how many times beings like these are always brought up, and people have to speculate the whole time as to whether or not the whole eye is coloured, and not just the iris?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
What if he was one of those emo kids with red contacts?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Its a phenomen you can call shapshifters or tricksters I suppose, same like this men in black phenomenon and probably has been misinterpreted as being gang stalked too. I guess you saw a friggin human demon - which is never a good sign..theyre of some powerful force, that is able to interfere with physic and phsyche and manipulate your reality, in order to first mess with you, the suck your life energies or blood.A vampire. A god. It is possible that others would not have seen it, still they have changed your mind and made you see it - these messengers from the BEYOND. So watch out, this was not be the last strange experience, theres more to come, and it could be something total different, an ufo for example, or strange bedroom visitors. maybe things will disappear, or you get odd phonecalls..

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
are you all afraid to say demon???well i am not i think you saw a creature of the dark side of reality,maybe is a gift of yours or coincidence,the question is did it saw you???????

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
hey! ive got lots of pictures of people with glowing red eyes!! maybe its the same ones! Why didnt you offer him some visine?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sorry, I've taken a while to reply, I've been terribly busy recently.

It was about 10.30pm-ish, it was on a one way road, his back was facing the cars rear lights, not his face.

I don't remember any enormous red lights in that area, and if there was I would of noticed because it would have to be enormous to make his eyes glow as they did.
I just don't understand how it could be a reflection as as he looked up, it seemed to slow time, they glowed from when viewed as a tiny slit to the fully open eye. Therefore the light that they were reflecting would have to be from floor to ceiling in front of him. Impossible on a street.

No one else noticed, they were too engrossed with saying goodbye to our friends and I just wanted to sit down as my painful hips were playing up (I have a pre-existing condition).

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It could possibly be someone who has red contacts, i know people that do and some do give that appearance, or is it possible that said person was albino?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I saw a person with seemingly glowing red eyes once. Was at family values tour...course he coulda just been so drugged up that his eyes turned completely red.

I have never encountered something like this that could not be explained. I have seen some odd things in my short lifetime of 22 years but never a physical walking demon or other world entity. I am guessing contacts or albino.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join