posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:55 PM
The chemical build up of using computer and technological devices is just beginning to show up in tests, don be so naive people, the big companies are
NOT your friends, "they" don care if there is a potential health risk, all they care about is profit.
TEchnomachines have been in our homes for less than 30 years, at least for the masses, some people are more sensitive to chemicals than others,
granted, the majority wont even relate their cancers, asthmas and lung problems to the accumulation of burnt chemicals.
It can get very warm inside a computer case or tv, or dvd, or whatever, fumes are released, that is a fact, people enclosed in small spaces is much
more vulnerable to said chemicals, they dissipate, but traces can be found in our blood, if you want proof of it, take a blood test yourself and do a
general chemical analysis, those tests are expensive, but worthwile, you could even change your mind about the subject.
The symptoms are there, the chemicals are there.
When the techno generations reach the 3rd age, 60+ years, you will see, all sorts of diseases and ailments closely related to being exposed to
chemicals and electromagnetic fields.
Big companies know this, but as usual they will let someone else deal with the problem, todays CEO's wont be around when the problems arise.
great post OP, it doesn't matter if they believe or not, the few that do can take measures to make their environments less toxic!