It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Obama really?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What is Obama really?

As the presidential race for nominee draws to a close, with Barrack Obama as the democrat, and John McCain representing the republicans, it is impossible not to question some of the many strange quirks about Obama.

Clearly, this man thinks he is a demigod. When he talks about global warming, he insistently says that "I will drive the seas back", etc. Is this mere posturing, or may there be a hidden meaning.

According to Reverend Wright, Mr. Obama's controversial pastor, "Obama is a bad man". When compared with the other comments about the presidential nominee's campaign, this seems slight and insignificant, but the way that he said it was flat and truthful sounding.

Barrack Obama is recieving millions of dollars to finance his campaign. While not a man of no extreme wealth, it seems strange to many Americans that Obama is receiving so much money from donations alone. It seems as if he is getting money from under the table. As he has spent a lot of time in the middle east, it is not inconcievable that he is getting financed by a foreign power or organization, such as Iran, or Al Qaeda.

The Holy Bible states that, before the second arrival of Jesus Christ, a terrible demon, a man will come to world power in a short time period. This man, who is referred to as "the beast", or as the "ant-Christ", will supposedly be extremely charismatic, and able to fool much of the world's population into thinking he is a savior, instead of the devil.

Barrack Obama is very charismatic, and, indeed; it does seem as though he has risen to a positon of power in a very short time. If he wins the presidential election, he will, in effect, be in charge of the world.

The anti-Christ is also said to have an aide, who is similar to him, but has none of the charisma and charm that the former has. Reverend Wright is certainly extremely similar in some of his political convictions although he lacks any form of appeal to the general public.

Although, Barrack Obama does seem to be a good, "honest" politician, is it just vaguely possible that he may be what the Bible refers to as the anti-Christ? Or may he be derranged, and believe that he is the embodiment of this prophecy?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There are already about 5 gazillion "Obama is the antichrist" threads on ATS
Do a search for gods sake.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by MrVertigo]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yawn... more bible talk =x Don't we get enough of the "God" threads?

Obama is worthless as president because like all other presidents before this time and including McCain, they all share a common blood line, think they are superior to everyone else, and want to pull us into 1 world government. Obama wants to take our guns away so we can't fight back - yea sure he's a horrible person, but every big political figure that comes up isn't the "anti-christ".

Even though the bible is full of holes, these idiots (royal families) are trying to make the biblical prophecies come true intentionally, to screw with Christians heads. It's done by design - Christianity was the designated brainwash religion chosen long ago, and now it's the top religion in the world.

Tell us why you hate Obama but leave the old corrupted/plagiarized book out of it IMO =p

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jomie-ky

I hate Obama for the reason that he is an elitist pig and u r right; he wants to push a one world government. Remember, "A vote for Obama is a Vote for Osama"!!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I think the Bible also says that the Antichrist will be very articulate and people will love him (similar to Hitler). Now, Obama isn't exactly the best speaker in the world and living in Texas, I know plenty of people that hate him.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Obama has swagger and all we have is our opinions and assumptions. There are two choices to vote or not to. Its that simple..........

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't go as far as to say he is the "antichrist".... however, i am in no way, shape, or form a supporter of the man. And, I am extremely let down by so many of my fellow Americans who chose to jump on the band-wagon and vote for someone simply because they flashed images of "CHANGE" in their faces. but i could go on all night about that...

Anyways, where was i.

It seems as though Obama could be one of the founding fathers of a gradual transition towards a New World Order.

He's pushing for some harsh gun control. Forgive me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure it's our constitutional right to bare arms. That means... if i want to bare arms, i'll bare freaking arms! Why do we even have the constitution if we're just going to tear it apart now? and who is he to say thats ok? Don't get me wrong, I'm not some gun-toting crazy a** whose hell bent on showing the world i'm one bad mamma-jamma!... I am, however, a firm believer that I should be able to be prepared for such a situation where myself, my loved ones, or my property needed protection. And to a further extent, what would we do in, say, a situation like an occupation, foreign or domestic? (NWO)

I'll let ya'll read this one on your own, but talk about being able to track and catalog all of us...
international.com.com...

Finally, the funding! How is someone who was virtually unheard of before his campaign seem to have endless amounts of funding? Possibly from an organization higher than any government? (NWO, Illuminati) Or possibly just from billionaires variously scattered across the country... If it's the latter, what are American's wealthy planning to do with their new pet? "Don't bite the hand that feeds" or something like that.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Maybe Bush was the anti-Christ, as he messed America over and started a bunch of horrible wars.

I don't believe B-a-r-a-c-k Obama is the anti-Christ because, so far, he has done nothing for me to believe he is evil, or a pig, or anything. I would go so far to note that the majority of people who think he is a pig are racist or very rightist.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bubble boy

I think the Bible also says that the Antichrist will be very articulate and people will love him (similar to Hitler)

Actually, the bible says no such thing. In fact, "anti-Christ" is only mentioned briefly in 1 John and 2 John:

1 John 2:18-19 "Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, in order that it might be shown that they all are not of us." 1 John 2:22-23 "Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also." 1 John 4:2-3 "By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world." 2 John 1:7 "For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist."

I'm afraid that many people are confusing Hollywood and the Bible. In fact, John, in talking about the anit-Christ, is saying that anyone who denies the Father and the Son is the anti-Christ.

Just as the Bible does not mention "the three wise men", an entire volume of myths have arisen from those 4 versus, and other verses in the Bible that people interpret to be the anti-Christ.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
That's good stuff, Prof.

As you say, Hollywood and tainted history have created for us the idea of "an" Anti-Christ as if it was a single person we should be looking out for. It is not.

I am an anti-Christ by the Bible's definition.........yet, I consider myself a morally upright and decent person. It's okay since a good deal in the Bible is loose translation of passed-down story and lore. Jesus did exist and he was a special person but he was no more the "son of God" than you or I are........we all are the children of God. And, God wants a good person doing good things for themself and the others around them more than anything else. That's what matters, not whether I go to Church on Sundays and give them lots of money or watch a certain TV channel or say the proper things......regardless of whether I'm leading a good life.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeinTX

That's good stuff, Prof. As you say, Hollywood and tainted history have created for us the idea of "an" Anti-Christ as if it was a single person we should be looking out for. It is not.

Thank you. Unfortunately, many people today watch so much TV and movies, that they can no longer distinguish between fiction and reality. I've seen so much of it here on ATS, I feel it is my small part to try to correct some of the ignorance that goes on. I see members that watch Stargate Atlantis or Stargate SG1, and all of a sudden, they're posting threads that stargates are real. They saw the series "V", and all of a sudden they believe Icke that there are reptilians that are disguised as high level officials, "controlling" us. Conspiracies are fine, and there are some that have some truth to them, but gee, some of the stuff on ATS is truly laughable.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Obama despite whatever else he maybe is a sham; a glitzy minstrel show and what a shame. 100 years ago african Americans entertained the white folks and here it goes again. Obama just may have set back the Afro-American cause 100's of years. That's the real pity...he selling the USA to small special interest groups.

He quoted Fred Astaire in his speech...the BIG speech and there were other song lyrics as well. I expect to hear 'Ding ding went the trolley " when he asks for another trillion dollars.

And he will...the head of the Fed has already telegraphed it.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ranger23

If they're not coming up with better arguments, no I don't believe Obama is the AntiChrist. I mean, you really have to be eh... not very smart... to think that you could detect the AntiChrist by counting the letters in his name, do you? And an AntiChrist who let it happen that smart guys detect him by counting the letters in his name, well... he doesn't seem to have an Einstein Brain, does he?

Find all about it here:
How To Detect An AntiChrist

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Obama is a damn good president. That's what he is.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Obama is a damn good president

But does he have any power ? All is the same nothing changed.

To boldy go where no Bush has gone before

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
obama is... nothing special, merely the clone of AKHNATEN himself.

thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com...

and his wife is the clone is akhnaten's mother, Queen Tiye, who ruled over Akhnaten for the first part of his life.

www.youtube.com...

proof? none, just amazing coincidences.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

obama is... nothing special, merely the clone of AKHNATEN himself. thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com... and his wife is the clone is akhnaten's mother, Queen Tiye, who ruled over Akhnaten for the first part of his life.

pfff... yet Another clone theory.
if it's bad it's a clone, it doesn't explain anything.

Now my theory : Obama is a black smurf

Serious : Obama is a good president in a very bad situation.
Not Obama is the Antichist AKHNATEN -> NWO = the antichrist.
DO you really believe that the antichrist (if it does exists) uses only one man the control the world?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Let me guess, he is... a person! Where's my prize?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Silly people.... Don't you all know that Barrack Obama is the first legally elected person in eight years to occupy the White House in Washington D.C. as the President Of The (not so) United States.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
"yes we can" reversed "thank you satan" enough said

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join