It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can someone please edit my resume/C.V please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi. I would be so appreciate if someone out there, could possibly look at my resume/CV to go with my application forms to apply for various of jobs.

I am planning to get married next year and would like the best for my partner, I am going to hopefully get married at an old priory see here
img.photobucket.com...

I am not very educated, I have been on benefits/welfare for a very long and I am very fed up of been so. Evenutally i would like to be involded with youths as a youth worker and gain qaulifactions for it. I want to save some money to help my dad whos going through a diffcult time with the mortage and he is 60 years old. I want to help pay towards his house to apologise for everything i have done over the years.

I have over done my pages of resume/cv of 3 pages lol. I would be really appreciative if someone could look it over for me please. I know there is sites out there but i find it hard to understand the instructions.

I have the cv already however would just like it simplified, i am applying to retail shops including fast food, security etc

If someone could assist me out of their kindest heart and take their time out i would appreciate it.
thank you

[edit on 23-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
this is my introduction to my cv, can anyone advice me if it is ok.

I am 25 years old with a wealth of experience in the Sales & Marketing area. I have been involved in Sales and Marketing since leaving Education in 2001.
I have a range of skills, which include communication skills, team building and turning negative in to positive.I use positive wording and complete assurance to customers.
I always work to the best of my ability, as I am dedicated and keen to maintain high quality standards throughout my working life, which has also elaborated through out my educational life. I demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, and take great pride in the work I carry out. I am lenient with all working hours and I am extremely eager to work to the best of my ability
I believe I would be an asset to any company that wants an experienced, punctual and confident individual with fresh ideas and an enthusiastic approach as well as the marketing skills I have gained along the way.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
this is my introduction to my cv, can anyone advice me if it is ok.

I am 25 years old with a wealth of experience in the Sales & Marketing area. I have been involved in Sales and Marketing since leaving Education in 2001.
I have a range of skills, which include communication skills, team building and turning negative in to positive.I use positive wording and complete assurance to customers.
I always work to the best of my ability, as I am dedicated and keen to maintain high quality standards throughout my working life, which has also elaborated through out my educational life. I demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, and take great pride in the work I carry out. I am lenient with all working hours and I am extremely eager to work to the best of my ability
I believe I would be an asset to any company that wants an experienced, punctual and confident individual with fresh ideas and an enthusiastic approach as well as the marketing skills I have gained along the way.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

Hi, I noticed your thread a couple of days ago, but it's such a big responsibility I hoped someone else would volunteer to help you. There
are a couple of sentences I think could be better worded, but on the whole I think what you have said is very good.

Sentences I think you might want to re-think:

I use positive wording and (give) complete assurance to customers.
(My suggestion is in brackets, but you might have a better idea)

I always work to the best of my ability, as I am dedicated and keen to maintain high quality standards throughout my working life. which has also elaborated through out my educational life.

(You might want to end the sentence where I have inserted a full stop. I'm not sure what the last bit means - the word 'elaborated' isn't correct but I don't know what to suggest as an alternative.

I am lenient with all working hours and I am extremely eager to work to the best of my ability

I think 'flexible' might be a better word to use than 'lenient' if you mean that you would consider working any hours required.

I hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
thank you for your help i will change that, i appreciate it. thank you.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Are you really comfortable with posting your personal information online for all to see ?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'll second what elevatedone said - it might not be such a good idea to post information that could personally identify you.

In the spirit of helping, I blatantly ripped off my resume and made up a little 'profile' section for you for a customer-service type position. Three pages is far too long for a resume, try and cut it back to two maximum. Just leave the stuff that is most relevant to the work you are applying for.

A highly resourceful and well organized individual with proven achievement in Sales, Marketing, Team Building and Customer Service. Confident and positive by nature, with exceptional communication skills and a dedication to providing customer service that exceeds expectations. Actively seeks out new ways to improve, both personally and professionally. Combines a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and an attention to detail with the ability to work with and through others to ensure goals are met or surpassed. Flexible, reliable, ethusiastic and trustworthy.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
i wont give my address out, i am happy to put my information of my job experiance yes.

top topics

join