It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester airport arrests linked to plot to assassinate Prime Minister

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
well

personally i think that is irrelevant

when you get on a train are you on it for the destination you require or the driver?

what i do object to is a "change in direction" as this hasn't been voted upon.

david

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
We don't really know what they posted on this alleged jihardist website . You get some angry sentiments towards many politicians on this website, but thanks to moderation that doesn't extend to talking about plots to go and assasinate them. Some websites don't have that kind of moderation and you get all manner of people outdoing each other in the ways they'd like to dispatch certain politicians , but that does not necessarily equate to an actual physical attempt on said politicians life .

If they had posted this threat to downing street , maybe then they could have taken action.. but on a website , it could be just bravado . They could have just monitored them, but to arrest them .. sounds to me like they are just fishing for anything they can call a terrorist threat , to fool the public a little longer with their ficticious reasons for war .

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Shame they didn't manage to get the lying theiving ****!
But thats just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
al-quaeda in britain lol, gotta be a flase flag with a name like that...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The three suspects have now been charged. Here is the full low-down, including names:

news.bbc.co.uk...

It turns out the charges relate to threats made on a jihadist website, as was hinted at a few days ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join