It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many bodies per gallon does your vehicle get?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So as dict...err President shrub, his war monger administration, and advisor's (many of which are dual citizens, I'll let you find out on your own as to where they're from) and Israel continue their push towards a war with Iran, I thought to myself...just how many bodies per gallon?

All these wars are after all, for oil, control of a region, and all out profits for the capitalistic military complex (war machine)

War for profit...I can't even guess the dead body per trillion dollars, I can however, estimate that the body per dollar ratio must be seen as an acceptable loss in the minds of the sub-humans pushing all these wars. Do they get a write off on their taxes for dead bodies?

These numbers do not include deaths in Afghanistan, nor do they take into account those who have lost their ability to live a normal life due to blown off limbs, destroyed internal organs, illness and deformation due to depleted uranium, or any of the mental anguish associated with this whole ugly mess.

2,752 deaths WTC
204 deaths post 9/11 WTC Asbestos illness.
184 deaths at the pentagon 9/11 Please show me evidence of a 757 crashing here.
92 deaths AA flight 11
65 deaths UA flight 175
64 deaths AA flight 77
44 deaths UA flight 93
5 deaths anthrax To push the fear, the war, and the unconstitutional patriot act.
1 death To cover up the anthrax lies Bruce Ivins
4,145 deaths coalition forces
94,557 deaths Iraq civilians I couldn't find the death toll for those opposing the invasion of their region.
444 deaths private contractors

102,557 Dead human beings...

I would have to assume there are many more unreported, including suspicious deaths, military suicides, other micro biologists, etc that should be factored... To those I cannot account for, I am sorry.

I estimate that in the past 7 years I have used 7,280 gallons of gasoline in my daily life, and I have been very diligent in my consumption, although I could have done better... I am sorry.

Using the above numbers, my vehicle gets 14 dead humans per gallon, not much less than my miles per gallon usage, and now I am faced with acknowledging that with every mile marker I pass...past, current, and future human deaths follow in my wake... For that, I am truly sorry.

Meanwhile...a few thousand sub-humans have profited trillions $$$

Quite sobering.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by TaZCoN]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Interesting post this is..

Makes one think about the blood they abuse so freely..

And yes i can say this.. I quit driving for a few reasons.. this being one..

I cant get around the paying for oil at the store cause i am forced to.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
wow really makes you open your eyes and think about things and though the death is horrible the sickest part is the money they are making and its never enough!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well, all I can say is that I'd rather be a hammer than a nail.

Over the course of my life, I've learned to accept that in order for me to live and have a relatively peaceful life, happily typing away comfortably at my computer, with food in my belly and a safe place to sleep at night, quite a few people and animals have to suffer and die.

That's just the way it works. That's the luck of birth. I suppose I could feel bad or guilty about it, but it's simply pointless to do so. I'm glad I have life so good. I'm happy to be so fortunate. Should I make myself feel miserable because I've managed to avoid a lot of the horror in life? No, thanks!

Someday in the not too distant future I will also die, and my rotting corpse will feed some little worm or contribute in some way to fertilizing the soil, so we'll be even.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Using this logic the more you drive, the less human cost per gallon. Sosomeone who drives 100,000 milesper year only cost 1.4 lives per gallon.

Do you work for the oil companies?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I am so happy that you are enjoying your wonderful life. Do you ever have a thought of the soldiers and marines and their families that are going to or have suffered or died, or was their choice to serve "the luck of birth"?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

This is exactly why things will never get any better in this world. Should you be miserable? No. Should you give up a little bit of comfort to ease the pains of those who lead entirely miserable lives? Well that's your decision but IMO yes you should.

By the logic of this thread you biking to your destination could save upwards of 10 lives. You may not be directly responsible for these people dying but your purchases are the justification other people use to kill them. You stop buying it, there's no demand, there's no power in oil, there's no more innocent lives lost in seizing control of it.

EDIT TO ADD: You decomposing does not equate to someone being shot or bombed.

[edit on 22/8/2008 by Scurvy]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Well, all I can say is that I'd rather be a hammer than a nail.

Over the course of my life, I've learned to accept that in order for me to live and have a relatively peaceful life, happily typing away comfortably at my computer, with food in my belly and a safe place to sleep at night, quite a few people and animals have to suffer and die.

That's just the way it works. That's the luck of birth. I suppose I could feel bad or guilty about it, but it's simply pointless to do so. I'm glad I have life so good. I'm happy to be so fortunate. Should I make myself feel miserable because I've managed to avoid a lot of the horror in life? No, thanks!

Someday in the not too distant future I will also die, and my rotting corpse will feed some little worm or contribute in some way to fertilizing the soil, so we'll be even.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Nohup]

It's this type of thinking, that had prompted me to start this thread...

Perhaps if/when one of your family members suffers from the hands of the war machine you will change your 'as long as I got mine' thinking...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
let me ask the op

are you still driving or riding in a car to work?

if so why so out raged?

war is a mother _ _ _ _ _ _

not to mention it's the war on terrorism not the war for oil...
unless you can prove we are indeed stealing the oil field's for our own gain.

if so wouldn't we have lower gas price's in America lol
at least i would assume lol

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
not to mention it's the war on terrorism not the war for oil...

Quite possibly the most ignorant sentence ever uttered on ATS.
More so even than the guy who wanted to drink his own urine last night.

By the way, the party line changed quite a while ago. Get a broader brush and apply: "War on Terror and Extremism." So get with the program sparky.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

4,145 deaths coalition forces

Technically the death toll would be so much higher if not for modern medicine.. though I would love to see the number of permanently maimed soldiers, a list of all soldiers who lost limbs, suffered brain damage, sight, hearing and other severe internal and external injuries..

Soldiers who die later, while not in combat region or in direct combat are also not reported as military casualties as a direct result of the war. Talking suicides and death from complications.

Number of dead Iraqi Soldiers has never been uncovered or even estimated.

top topics

join