It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Citizenship: Lawsuit Filed To Stop Him From Running

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The FEC useing the stance that Berg doesn't have standing or the right of redress against the FEC is laughable, Berg is a natural born American Citizen and under the constitution has standing to demand the facts of Obama's right to be POTUS. Any citizen has that right. Who ever the idiot lawyers are for the FEC need to be disbarred for ignorance,LOL

Zindo

[edit on 10/21/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Wow! I had to read it several times and I still have trouble digesting/accepting it.

Either Obama has something up his sleeve, like being immune to the law, it's over for him. He was served.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If a professor of Constitutional law, such as Obama can't respond and take care of such a simple request and suit filed in an American court, then he certainly isn't qualifed as president. How lame is that?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

As far as the FEC goes, it seems they are addressing the fact that they are not responsible to prove a candidates eligability. They also seem to be saying that Berg doesn't have the standing to sue them as the gov. entity that must prove eligability.

Aren't they just addressing their part of the suit and not the Obama's required proof of eligability to be/run as president of the US.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ballast

They are saying that they have no mandate to rectify or investigate or show proof of his eligibility but thats exacty the mandate they where set up to do. As well, Berg , as a citizen hasthe right to redress any government entity at any time. They work for us, We are not 'supposed' to be their subjects. This looks more like a delay tactic rather than a real issue. This could backfire on them if the judge denies on the grounds that they do have the responsibility to vet a candidate under the election rules and Berg as a citizen has the right to question their authority.
I didn't see the schedual for the judge to make the ruling yet, but Its going to be interesting!

Zindo

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I ran accross some Biden comments that may refer to the Obama eligability question:

"Joe Biden set the stage at a Seattle fund raiser for VIP’s last Sunday when he told the audience about an “international crisis” that will test Barack Obama’s Presidency should he be elected.

"Biden told the top Democratic donors that a “generated crisis” will develop within six months and Barak Obama will need the help of community leaders to control the population as unpopular decisions are made and Americans resist.

Biden speaking at the fundraiser, “I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate, And he’s gonna need help. And the kind of help he’s gonna need is, he’s gonna need you - not financially to help him - we’re gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right.”
---

From the Obama supporter side they look at the very idea that Obama should be qualified according to the Constitution as an attack. To them it is a "generated crisis".

Silly, Obama is a Constitutional lawyer and Senator sworn to uphold the Constitution. If Obama can't protect the Constitution and "our" Constitutional rights now, how can we expect him to as president?

Is this an attempt to raise Obama above the law?

www.dailynewscaster.com...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by ballast]

[edit on 22-10-2008 by ballast]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod
Hows this?

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Do a "fact check" on who owns factcheck.org and you might be surprised. Fact Check is a load of garbage.

Source

Maybe this could finally be put to rest.

[Edit]
They also have posted pictures they took while examining it.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by ATruGod]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I saw this article and thought it interesting as Michelle Obama talks about the subject at hand:

"Shocking development: Mrs Obama decides enough is enough: "My husband was born in Hawaii and adopted by his step father, does that make him unpatriotic; she asks", on a direct telephone to API.

There is no shame in being adopted by a step father.

My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president,.....

I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API."

This is a very interesting turn of events. The American man Dr Corsi was recently reported to have been arrested in Kenya because there was fear that he might reveal information on Obama when he wanted to hold a press conference in Nairobi.

The question now is why he was arrested and who ordered his arrest. Was Obama's hand in this in any way? We will never know the truth but what is clear is that Dr Corsi was seen as a threat while in Kenya.

When API asked Mrs Obama to comment on why Dr Corsi was arrested by the Kenyan government and whether she thought Kenya's Prime Minister Mr Raila Odinga was involved in Dr Corsi's arrest, she got irritated and and simply told API not to dig that which will support evil people who are out to stop her husband from getting the presidency."
-----
Michelle Obama states: "My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president,....."

Obama above the law?

There is a phone# and note for those who would like to verify this article.

www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Another Biden quote:

"Mark my words," Biden was quoted as saying. “It will be not six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember, I said it standing here, if you don't remember anything else I said: Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

www.americasright.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Do you think there is a coincidence with Obama running off to Hawaii tomorrow, the same time the judge is supposed to make his ruling?

I think it is very strange for a candidate to say my grandmother is dying I will go see her in two days....just days before the election. Bizarre. Maybe grandma might say something and "she is very ill now". Byebye grandma.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Now this would be the most monumental October Surprise.
I must admit I thought this whole issue was a bit cookie but the more it has progressed the more it has started to stink.
The trip to Hawaii is a bit odd, not the given reason but the delay and reference to the brevity of his previous visit during the summer vacation he took. I do doubt though he is going there to check through the birth records himself. Would being in Hawaii give him any advantage if this story does break and it turns out he's not "natural-born"?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It seems that his grandmother may indeed be very ill. She is afterall 86 years old so it could be a coincidence that the judge is ruling around the same time he is visiting.

She was released from the hospital last week and is at her home on Oahu. Obama plans to return to the campaign on Saturday.www.khnl.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
On a different note. Yahoo news (I know, they lean way to the left) just posted this article.

So, without further ado, here are 10 of the top missing documents from campaign 2008, in no particular order: news.yahoo.com...
and of course, to prove yahoo's leftist ties, this is where the original artical came from:
www.politico.com...

NOT ONE MENTION ABOUT OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE LAWSUIT.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is all starting to sound like a badly written soap opera .

On our local fox news here they were discussing Obama being a Muslim.
Why would Obama run for president knowing full well that this stuff can be found out about easily and would be checked into and jumped on quickly if true ....doesnt make sense.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
see the higher powers will do anything to spread anything so that mccain will look like the good guy. the powers at be already picked mccain as the next presidential nomminee. the puppet will win wether you vote for him or not. watch listen learn about what is not said.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Limbaugh today mentioned that Obama's trip to Hawaii may have something to do with the lawsuit.
If Rush mentioned it it will be picked up by others for sure and this will be brought to the forefront hopefully.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Dr. Savage has Mr. Berg on his show right now.
Savage is on this like a fat kid on a cookie.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
WND picked up the story from where Savage left off. Here is a clip of it.

The Washington claim states, "If in fact Obama was born in Kenya, the laws on the books in the United States at the time of his birth stated if a child is born abroad and one parent was a U.S. Citizen, which would have been his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's mother would have had to live ten (10) years in the United States, five (5) of which were after the age of fourteen (14). At the time of Obama's birth, his mother was only eighteen (18) and therefore did not meet the residency requirements under the law to give her son (Obama) U.S. Citizenship much less the status of 'natural born.'" wnd.com...

[edit on 24-10-2008 by deathhasnosound]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
he's off to destroy whatever evidence is at Grandma's house.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
When was this judge supposed to make this ruling? It's already 5:21 CST.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join