It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Citizenship: Lawsuit Filed To Stop Him From Running

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So the question is, if it comes to light that Obama is in fact not a natural born citizen, do the Democrats have time to put someone else up for POTUS, or does it automatically go to Mccain?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

I've been thinking on that as well and wonder what Hillary's been up to lately?
I have a feeling she may know the answer.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It may be the case that Berg is completely wrong. If so, the Obama campaign could have submitted documentation to the court quashing this case. Instead, it has chosen to engage in a legal strategy of delay. Why would they do this if Obama's documentation were in order? Why would they only provide copies to friendly sources? Perhaps someone can explain that satisfactorily, but I cannot.

www.americanthinker.com...
This is what I keep asking,

Maybe it is some kind of reverse strategy, maybe their experts are trying to manufacture an excellent yet fraudulent copy, this is a conspiracy site after all

[edit on 123131p://bSunday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thanks for your input on this you guys. As to why the jury trial, sos, that's a good question. And I am curious too what would happen if he is disqualified. And if he is, I honestly feel he should be prosecuted for trying to usurp the long known rules of becoming an American President.

I want to be clear to all of you that support Obama. I keep updating this not for any other reason than the truth and the constitution, much like Berg. I am sorry if the story really unnerves you, but it is real and it is happening. I for one am very curious how this is going to turn out.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Thanks for your input on this you guys. As to why the jury trial, sos, that's a good question. And I am curious too what would happen if he is disqualified. And if he is, I honestly feel he should be prosecuted for trying to usurp the long known rules of becoming an American President.

I want to be clear to all of you that support Obama. I keep updating this not for any other reason than the truth and the constitution, much like Berg. I am sorry if the story really unnerves you, but it is real and it is happening. I for one am very curious how this is going to turn out.

I am too, it is interesting and I don't think that this issue is dead, yet,

Wouldn't it be just horrible if he was not a citizen, I can't imagine.

Barry Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barack Soetoro, Barry Dunham, and Barack Dunham.

Who are you?

[edit on 013131p://bSunday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Barry Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barack Soetoro, Barry Dunham, and Barack Dunham.

Who are you?

Yeah REALLY man. What ever happened to good ole "John Smith" that was born and raised on a rural farm somewhere in the USA who got into politics with the honest intent of just helping the American people? No name changes, solid schooling, good record, etc. etc. I guess those days are gone forever if we are going to allow these questionable candidates.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Update:

FOX news in Toledo Ohio airs Berg v Obama case, see video here:

obamacrimes.com...

Youch, that is gonna hurt. Just the doubt alone this will create in the public cannot be good for Obama if this goes fully mainstream. Because that is going to get the other networks involved if they pick up on it. It was already in the Washington Times. Funny thing is many people will just try to write it off as nothing. And btw, Berg said he would appeal to a higher court even if the judge throws the case out, but of course by then the elections will have happened.

MAN! This is a messed up situation!

There must be some strategy in the McCain camp not touching this story. I mean surely they know about it. My feeling on that is why do they really need to and risk the blowback and time and expense when Berg, a competent attorney, is doing all of this for them. Now if the judge continues the case, we might see some action from the Reps.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
So the question is, if it comes to light that Obama is in fact not a natural born citizen, do the Democrats have time to put someone else up for POTUS, or does it automatically go to Mccain?

It appears if the president doesnt qualify Biden becomes president. But its rather unclear but this will be the basis for any decision made after the election.

Section 3 of the 20th Amendment :

“If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified.”

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by habu71

go to justia.com and typ the name obama in the search bar

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Obama lived and went to school in Indonesia. To do that his step Father would have to adopt him and renounce all US citizenship, including his mother as well. So it is not merely a matter if Obama was born in the US but if he has dual citizenship which would disqualifiy him for office of the presidency. If he had not taken an allegience oath for American citizenship by age 18 and renoucing his Indoneasian citizenship, he would not be a US citizen, and that is where to look.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Fromabove]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Looks like Berg is "pushing the envelope" today

Candidacy for President

For Immediate Release: - 10/21/08 - Complete contact details and pdfs of this press release and motions filed by plaintiff Berg today are at the end of this article

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/21/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and tbe DNC “ADMITTED”, by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions, all of the numerous specific requests in the Federal lawsuit. Obama is “NOT QUALIFIED” to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Berg stated that he filed Requests for Admissions on September 15, 2008 with a response by way of answer or objection had to be served within thirty [30] days. No response to the Requests for Admissions was served by way of response or objection. Thus, all of the Admissions directed to Obama and the DNC are deemed “ADMITTED.” Therefore, Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President.

Berg Site

Court Filing

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

This is amazing to say the least.The hole just gets deeper.One would reason that making these requested documents available,should be the proper course of action.Why the sand bagging by the DNC and Mr.Obama?
It boggles the mind.If there is nothing behind these aligations,wouldn't transparancy be the just course of action?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

And the FEC filed a motion to dismiss today too. source

But, on a completely different note... Another lawsuit has been filed in Hawaii regarding the Birth Certificate source

More info on Berg's suit

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Has anyone seen anything offfical out of the court indicating that no response was received from Obama or the DNC?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

You can follow all the filings (may have a 24 hour delay) through Justia it's also on PACER, but that is a subscription service

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

Factcheck.org is owned by Annenberg. Obama and Eyers sat on the board together.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballast
reply to post by ATruGod

Factcheck.org is owned by Annenberg. Obama and Eyers sat on the board together.

The Annenberg Foundation funds FactCheck.org, they don't own FactCheck. The Foundation is owned and chaired by Walter Annenberg's widow, who is a Republican and endorsed McCain.

The Annenberg Foundation funded the Chicago Annenberg Challenge but the Challenge only lasted until 2001 and was disbanded. FactCheck.org started in 2003 and isn't only funded by the Foundation. In any event there's no direct link between Obama, Ayers, or FactCheck.org. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is getting to be a very interesting case. I really thought this case would be dismissed as frivolous but it seems to be growing legs day by day.

This could be the fraud of the century if it turns out to be true.

You would think all of the documents would have already been verified and their qualifications checked two or three times prior to this point. And I am talking about all of them including all the Independents running.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Berg v Obama

Plaintiff: PHILIP J. BERG
Defendant: BARACK OBAMA, THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION and DOES 1-50 INCLUSIVE

It's not just Obama, it's the Democratic National Committee and The federal Election Commission named in the suit.

I don't see that the Lawsuit was filed to stop him from running, it was filed to be sure that this candidate is eligable to run for pressident, according to the Constitution.

Obama taught constitutional law as a Professor, he knows whether or not he is eligable. Why not just prove it?

Obama is sworn to uphold the Constitution, in fact, he is/was/will be 'sworn to uphold and protect the Constitution of the United States of America'.

Americans have the right to proof regarding any candidate running for the office of President.

Obama is running for the "privelege' of being the most important "public servant" in the US. The President of the United States of America.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by ballast]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join