It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-Rh Blood Type/Psychic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Kinda late adding to this thread, however, the A aspect in blood was a mutation around 2000 years ago. they say it was from the transition to a more vegtable/fish diet. Most A types have harder time digesting meats as they get older. Whereas B+ can eat a cow and not have much indigestion...obviously exceptions to the general rule...but A was a blood mutation approx 2000 years ago....A- bloodline of christ perhaps? from a more esoteric standpoint of course
...additionally, I have seen info about our magentic field was lowest around 2000 years ago....so perhaps times when there are magnetic fluctuations it induces mutation/evolution....whats next?? the magnetic field is low at the moment, and ready to do summersaults, everyone is feeling the energy...animals showing new behavior...damn crazy times....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NicholePA

This just keeps getting stranger and stranger. Since I have been checking on this friend of mines blood type, I have found so much info on mine also. But it is all of a sudden just popping up on all my forums I go to. I am O. But have most of the traits also.

She is very psychic, as I am, and she is A-Rh-. She has dream visions too. Have been researching because of it. She has to have fake blood given to her when she is pregnant. Called Rogan or something, wish I could remember. She called it fake blood anyway.
So she won't lose the baby.

But I just found this website you may be interested in, so I thought I would chime in. Very interesting blood type indeed. Follow the link and enjoy the theories. And educate yourself.

The Ashkenazi Jewish people can trace back to only 4 with women with unknown origin, based on a study of mtDNA.

So go check this site out, it is very interesting with a lot of info for ya. And a few others of you if you want to educate yourself. Very interesting. Notice the nazi at the end of the Ashkenazi.

www.rhnegativeregistry.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Blood group has absolutely nothing to do with psychic abilities - NOTHING.

I don't know what the big deal is with Rhys negative, it may be rare but so is AB and B; however all the different blood groups have their own unique structure and speciality.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I always though RH- where descendants of evil reptilian hybrids? jking,

It is probably just the end result of inbreeding and back breeding in Iberia. As per psychic stuff, so far I had one solid premonition in my life(pretty much was driving down a road a few years back and seen in my "minds eye" a zoomed up video like feed of a cop smiling and pointing, 3 second's later a cop became visible along the road and I got busted for an inspection sticker. Same cop and cop SUV , but the most useless premonition ever I think, it helped me understand what a premonition is actually like).

I have a blood type O RH+(also the oldest blood type I think, so respect your elders! lol).

That said once I took a nap in the living room, some "genius" turned the TV on to the History channel(10 ways to destroy the world or something was on). Black-holes aren't fun and games...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
hi im new to the site so i appologise if im on wronge track.
yes i am also rh-.
i do have what i call gut feeling about things .. sometimes i just know somethings not right but cant put it into words or explain. i would like to know more and look further into it. medicaly. any help would be appreaciated.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Actually, having rh negative is no more psyhic than those with other blood groups

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT

Another one of "these" threads.

The I am so special and have special powers let me brag about it online with no proof of my psychic abilities whatsoever.

If you really were psychic and could predict future events, well go ahead give us a date and tell us what happens. so we can debunk you just like everyone else.\

but do us a favor... and shut the hell up

I understand where yer coming from. I'm O neg yet I dont really feel as if I have more weird stuff going on than the next person especially after coming here.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I am inclined to agree with the idea that there is probably not a connection with RH factor and psychic abilities, though there may be a range of other abilities scientists have not studied in depth. I am an A+, my mother was O+ (native american) and my father is also A+ (European descent). I was born with strong intuitive abilities since childhood and have an IQ in the 130s as does most of my family, with some much higher. I have very dark brown hair and deep brown eyes with green flecks.

I have not seen any aliens that I am aware of, nor do I have extra vertebrae. However I do have well-documented and pronounced psychic abilities. I have seen other beings that I can not classify. I would consider them to be demonic or malevolent presences since extremely negative events would occur directly after I saw them. I have seen and felt other presences since childhood. I have the ability to connect telepathically to an advanced degree. I have dreams which indicate this also. I have been made aware of events that took place prior to my birth. I'm a virgo by western astrology and believe that reincarnation is possible and even probable. My grandmother, mainly of Irish descent was a medium and a telekenetic. No one in my family has indicated the incident of alient abduction or presence though I am not ruling it out.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I was looking for info on 0- blood when I found ATS. There are a lot of articles written about the subject. I have had paranormal and psychic experiences all my life. However most of it does not do me or other people any good. When it relates to others they either stare at me like I didn't say anything or laugh at me. Either way they ignore everything I say. It gets rather depressing when you know so many bad things could be avoided if people would simply pay attention. I have know 2-3 hours previous to the recent earthquakes in Haiti, Chili, New Zealand and Japan. That was of no importance because I had no way of knowing where they were occuring. Even if I did who could I warn and who would listen? These special gifts can be a curse rather than a blessing so do not feel bad if you have been left out. As to whether rh- makes one more psychic. I believe there are more factors involved. Therefore it in and of itself I would say no.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by tempesillest
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT

Another one of "these" threads.

The I am so special and have special powers let me brag about it online with no proof of my psychic abilities whatsoever.

If you really were psychic and could predict future events, well go ahead give us a date and tell us what happens. so we can debunk you just like everyone else.\

but do us a favor... and shut the hell up [/quote
Suspiria, did you contribute to the recent amalgam/virus thread, im sure you did or i could be imagining it, i dont understand how ATS works sometimes, why didnt we see any of these posters on this thread, which was incredibly interesting about negative blood types, even though it got closed, but thats anothers story, which i wont talk about.

I understand where yer coming from. I'm O neg yet I dont really feel as if I have more weird stuff going on than the next person especially after coming here.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Of course I don't know if there's any link, but I am also A-, and absolutely no scientific evidence that I know of to link the rh negs to psychic abilities. haha.

But as for me personally...

I've had psychic dreams, also stupid things like I will know when the phone is going to ring before it does, what a person is going to say before they say it. (not always of course but sometimes) It's not something that I can control, like deciding when I'm going to turn it on haha. It just happens when it happens.

I'm also crazy into the dream world, lucid dreaming, SP.

As for my background. French, Scottish, Native American, Hungarian.
edit on 21-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I wholeheartedly agree with this post.

I don't believe that I am psychic. I am more sensing and intuitive. I believe there may be some statistical correlation between that and Rh negative blood. I'd be interested in studying blood type versus personality type.

Back to the post I quoted. I agree that we do have a responsibility to the Rh positives. This isn't something that we (or they) decided. We were all born with whatever blood that is in our veins. So how to we all work together to advance humanity?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
hi

i am o neg blood type, & i confirm to have psychic abilities as i coulld predict the 2 mild earthquake which happend within 48 & 20 hours respectively, & many small incidents cant count,

i also have a wierd dream of myself standing @ high place & having whole lot of croud in fron of me standing below.

since past few months i have been feeling "something bigger is gonna happen for something better"
dooes anyone feel the same

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I am rh positive and have been psychic for most of my life (sometimes still works but less frequently now). I don't think it has to do with blood factors I believe everyone is able to be psychic if they awaken the part of their brains that is used for it (right side) This is why I think more females are psychic than males.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join