It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-Rh Blood Type/Psychic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hello,

I found this site while searching for information on -rh blood types and was surprised to learn about the link between psychics and -rh blood types, as I have psychic dreams frequently, and discovered today that I have type A- blood. I lost my baby, through a miscarriage, most likely due to my -rh blood. I began trying to learn everything I possibly can about -rh blood and how to prevent a future miscarriage or pregnancy that will be harmful to a baby, and am now very interested in the link between psychic abilities and blood type. Does anyone on this site experience psychic dreams? I have had countless dreams of deadly natural disasters, both in the United States and in other countries, though I also have dreams involving victims of murder, my family, friends, and our animals. In the past year, I have also had many dreams of car accidents. All of these dreams come true, usually two days after I dream about them. I also have a very high tolerance for pain. I am Swedish, French, English, Native American (from my mother), and Persian (from my father). If anyone has any advice, stories, information that may be of interest, please let me know. It is so nice finding a website to discuss these topics where everyone seems to be open-minded and friendly towards other members.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NicholePA

Nichole;
I think, but don't quote me on this but I am A negative. Closer to the year 1999, I used to get many dreams about earthquakes, hurricanes, and about alien contact.

In my dreams about bad weather, a grey line in the sky appears before the stormy weather. And these days I always see this same line in the sky before bad weather.

In my dreams when warning people about things, they never believe me. Everyone just sits there and seems to go about their days normally.

I have had a dream about God telling everyone to stand still and if anyone moves, he will strike them with lightening. One dream that was about an earthquake and when I woke up, I was told there really was an earthquake.lol

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'm B+ and I'm "psychically dead". It doesn't prove anything, but your theory is interesting.

I've always believed that everyone has psychic abilities, just some or more powerful than others. My own lack of abilities is hard to take though.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Lets get this thread up and running, this could be an interesting factor to the Rh negs, Erich von Daniken is a RHneg, Brad Steigner RH neg, Deepak Chopra RHneg, Robert Anton Wilson, RHneg, to name a few, would be an intersting line to follow, I am RH neg and had extended awarenes from early childhood,, find it hard to find ones on my wave length re space and other realities....would be very interested to hear othrs views

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I wasn't sure about my blood type. I have a vague recollection of it being rh- so I called the hospital tonight to get my records. It went something like this:

Women: Hello

Me: Uh...yeah my name's Stephen _____. I need my blood type.

Women: You do realize it's the dead of night and your calling me about your blood type....

Me: ....yes

Women: What possibly do you need this for at this hour?

Me: I killed a man but in my last fleeting moment decided it would be morally wrong....so I need to revive the bugger....I have to see if we have the same blood type (sarcastically). I don't know what possible use is that information to you?

Women: You're going to have to call back in the morning about this, during business hours.

Me: ...thanks

*click*

Guess I'll have to try back in the AM.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm O neg & not psychic in any way shape or form.
Interesting theory but obviously it does not apply to all Neg blood people.
Do the psychic abilities only apply to a particular blood group??

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I'm Rhesus O negative

I work as a Tarot reader and Astrologer...both "intuitive" or "psychic" lines of work I happen to be a natural at. I'm also a trained Reflexologist and know how to connect into the energy source that can encourage healing and relaxation in people.

I've also had quite a few after death communication experiences, some precognitive dreams, a spate of astral travel experiences as a young child and a range of "mystical" experiences......

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There is no link. people without negative blood types are psychic too.

But if you want to believe that go right ahead.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I agree, humans can be naturally psychic no matter the blood type.I don't know about the occurance rate in each type.
However..I think that Rhesus negative people are "different" in a way. Maybe the whole premise of the discussion is not the right one and you should concentrate on finding those features that appear to separate you from other blood types people,those that really stand out in comparison.I just don't think that psychic power is one of those

It's only a feeling but I believe that,if you investigate having that idea in mind,you should come up with quite interesting results.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
my daughter is AB negative, I am type O negative, my wife is B positive

according to wikipedia its very strange that our daughter should be AB- due to her parents blood types...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hi Nichole,
Welcome to ATS, as far as your question goes, I don't think that blood type influences psychic ability, but by all means do the research you may well discover other things of interest.
My blood type is A negative, and I have had numerous psychic experiences during my lifetime, including NDEs/OOBEs, prophetic dreams and just straightforward clairvoyance, I have also worked as a Spiritual Healer in my spare time for over thirtyfive years.
Good luck with your research, let us know what you discover.
Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

As a very very young child I can remember watching geometric patterns crossing the ceiling of my bedroom, I watched these fascinated by all the different shapes & confirmity.. no colour, sort of tone upon tone......would have been under 5yrs old, one was always a loner and interested in stuff outside the square so to speak, ' is this the reality or the dream in another reality' never really felt grounded on Terra firma, all my friends have extended awareness as do my children....
wrote done some of the travels..
www.historyandmystery.homestead.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is an interesting theory that you have came upon. I know that I have AB positive blood. I noticed after being revived from death during child birth that I have been more aware. I remember talking telepathically with God and asking him to let me live to rear my children. My spirit hovered over my physical body as the nurses and doctor worked on me. I also saw the light that I had heard about but I turned my eyes away from it because it was trying to pull me into it. I heard other people talk about this experience and thought they were crazy until it happened to me. Ever since this experience I have dreams warning me and others about the future. My mother has always had dream about births and deaths. Both my mother and father have American Indian ancestry. I get feelings about people and places and they are usual right. When I was a child we also lived in a house that seem to be haunted. Our family has had some unexplainable events happen to us and around us.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

CP is that a pic of you? If so you are super cute and I'm not meaning that in a weird way either.
Anyway, I too an O neg but I am completely void of any psychic ability, BOO for me.

There are plenty of threads on ATS that covers this topic extensively so do a search and you can read until your hearts content OP.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I don't think that there is a correlation. I am AB+ but very spiritual and have had psychic dreams and pick up on things easily.

If there was a correlation there may be a chemical reason behind the supernatural. Doesn't seem like it though.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ok, I've done some serious analysis of this situation and it appears that the "A" aspect of the blood-type seems to assist the "neg" aspect. That's is AB+, O+, O-, B-, and B+ are non-psychic, generally; and AB- and A- seem to have the highest number of psychics, generally. There are exceptions outside of those generalizations, but that is my analysis. So, what is it about the "A" aspect that makes it unique? And, my BIG question is, what effect does this gene have on the creation of '___' in the pineal gland and how, if, it does effect the physiology of the pineal gland?

I'm trying to remain scientific, in this investigation. I hope that you all can appreciate my analysis and questions. Do we have any experts on '___' or pineal-RH connections? Who is doing this study, in science? We know that "royals" are Rh-neg. Could they simply have become "royals" by an increase of intelligence and intuition (tapping in to subtle 'energies')? And, isn't that evolution, in a way? They do seem to only be able to breed successfully with each other, most often, and they are setting themselves apart from the species, generally, by taking responsibility for everything and gaining wealth through responsibility. Is this a kind of "crossroad" in human evolution, like the separation of homo-sapiens from homo-erectus or homo-habilus? Could we be seeing the emergence of homo-psychus? And, if so. What does that really mean for those who feel that evolution has left them in the dust? Don't those of us who have Rh-neg blood have a very real responsibility to preserve and protect those people, as we are still one species, while nature slowly takes its course and we move away from the past? From what I can gather, we could breed with homo-erectus, if they still existed. There have been reports of a human-chimp crossbreed, too. But, the future is a never-ending pursuit for greater, more agile, and more adaptable beings.

My opinions may not suit your sensitivities, but I do think they are an accurate perspective of the situation. My question is, then. How do we secure a place in nature for the "pos"ies, while the "neg"ies slowly evolve as the most dominant and healthy choice for humanity and the Earth?

I say, "most healthy", as most Rh-neg people are very responsible, naturalistic, wholesome, and genuinely caring people; almost without exception. Many of you may argue that the royals are sinister, but I assure you, it is NOT them who are sinister, but those who stand to undermine the natural course of human events and those who live irresponsibly toward other humans or the Earthen ecology which we all share. Intelligence isn't sinister. Intent can be. But apathy is most definitely. That is the reason I posted, today - I want you all to understand the realm you're investigating, the way I have come to understand it, if you will choose to think about it objectively. (which is another trait of Rh-negs - formal operational [critical] thinking) Which is why we have the term "illuminati", in the first place. Those who have "seen the light" of reality, which others can not.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yes, I have psychic dreams and I am O neg. However, they are for the most part absolutely useless to me or anyone else. With the exception of 911 (and from what I heard a lot of people had them then who don't claim to be psychic) they are about bullcrap things.

1) When in middle school I had a dream that Motley Crue and I were on a cruise ship together. I hated Motley Crue. Within a month MTV had a contest: Motley Cruise to nowhere.

2) I had a dream in the late 90s--early 2000's can't remember when now that I was in a plane with a lot of other people that crashed on a deserted island. On this island "people" were watching us and strange magical things were going on. We couldn't get in touch with anyone blah blah blah...you know the rest. Within a year "LOST" the show came on.

3) I had a dream that Britney Spears would shave her head. She did.

4) I had a dream about someone in detail that I ended up meeting later.

I can go on, but the story here is: no lottery numbers, no cures for cancer, no nothing useful at all. The day/morning of actually 911 I had a dream that I was in a city and there were chalkmarks of buildings on the ground (like police make of people when they die) and there were papers floating to the ground.

Other than that...useless. However, I do lucid dream and have married Keanu Reeves and won the lottery several times in them.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I had a dream about 9/11, the tsunami in 2004, and the huge earthquake that hit China all about a week before they happened.

It's an ability that seems to come to me when it wants to, not something I can call upon.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have AB+ and i have had "experiences" since i was a child.
So it doen't mean that if you're a positive you have no chance on psychic abilities.

They gave my mother blood though while giving birth to me because she almost bled out, but i don't think that would have had any affect on my bloodtype

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

i did a simple search out of curiosity to find out info about psychic twinkle being genetic and tendencies towards certain blood types. and if these tendencies match me. it appears they do. i am A- and have had numerous psychic experiences in my 50 years of life on this planet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join