It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Credit" forum?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Anyone can get a loan if they are willing to pay 667% interest.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
and doesnt that just sound silly that people with lots of money can get a car very very cheap

and people who have a cloudy background have to pay 3 times as much

I understand WHY its that way - its a form of security for the lender

but i also believe that everyone deserves a second chance to say "i changed my ways"

Bankruptcy used to be that second chance, and now its been stripped away as well.

Sad, really.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"...What do you guys/gals/grays think?"

I agree. A new thread is in order.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
I wonder if there would be any possibility / interest for a new forum dedicated to "credit"

I would be interested in that seeing as how that is the conspiracy.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I think this does belong in the Gobal Meltdown forum. There is a lot going on in the credit industry that people need to know, but it is all linked to the big picture of what is going on in the Gobal economy at this point. There is also a lot of news that needs to come out regarding what is happening to the credit markets right now. Such as the fact that so many entities no longer have credit to give and are deperatly trying to collect what they owe, that they are never going to see.

You have a lot of information. Share it where people will link it to the big picture. So far no one's brought it up there and we need a credit thread in that forum.

Disclaimer: I am the FSME on the Gobal Meltdown Forum and I want to see this discussed, because it goes well beyond the scope of what you are presenting, the tip of the iceberg. I will shamelessly give appauses to anyone who provides further research and insightful discussion on this topic. Send it my way.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Relentless

Ok Andrew, there's an answer .. we're welcome on the global meltdown forum. Start a credit thread over there and I'll chime in with some of my limited knowledge and the resources I used when I was having my problems.

Maybe if we can help some folks get their heads above water, we'll be able to get them to look at the bigger picture!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Okay
Sounds good - im still going to push for its own forum though

But for now - i just posted my first thread over there. I hope to get some feedback from it.

check it out and post some comments

Consumer Debt Collection 101

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Thread noted, and needs further input. Go for it!

The nature of the threads on the Global Meltdown forum are turning out to be a bit different, in that many of these issues are going to be long standing ones, with the face of the financials changing constantly and new News coming out every day.

I ecourage all of you to pick your pet peeve topics and stay on top of them. New information added to threads, rather than starting new ones, I am watching carefully and finding plenty of applause worthy contributions. Keep it coming, it's all about education at this point. We have to get people "out of the dark" on these things.

Everything going on in the US right now is going to (if it hasn't already) reverberate to the global financial picture. The links may not be immediately clear, which is why I encourage monitoring your topic and adding to it as related news becomes available.

Remember this is a new forum, so some articles are not getting the attention they deserve, it may take some time to get the the attention the forum itself deserves, and it's a scary topic a lot of people just don't to face up to just now.

Perservere & Post on!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join