It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012,what will happen..?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think this could be it,just saw the all the 10 videos but what shook me the most was the 2 last parts.I dont know how credible Jaime Maussan is but everything he mentioned seemed very credible,guess some of you know that more than me.Just watch it,the 2 parts are are around 18min.You will get hang of it a couple of minutes in the video.

[www.youtube.com...]

[www.youtube.com...]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
There is no way that anyone would take that seriously as a lecture, and his voice isn't trying to be a voice over. That just is not academia of any sort, and the crop circle didn't even go in the same pattern, let alone being a bit wobbly, of the fabric. I managed about a minute.....

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Watch them both first,please.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
No, I didn't even get through the first one.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Nothing will happen. It will just be another ordinary day. Book it!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nutglow
Nothing will happen. It will just be another ordinary day. Book it!

2012 will be an ordinary day??

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yes, all 365 days of it...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Jaime Maussan has been studying UFOs ever since I can remember. He's a very credible person when it comes to this topic.

What will happen in 2012?
I don't know, but it does scare the # out of me that there's all this talk.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
We (the BELIEVERS) will be ready while the liars, the disinfos, the nwos, the skeptics all face the wrath of what ever unknown forces are going to act against us . I have seen all the youtube videos on this and I believe it will happen WE must be ready . I wouldnt be surprised if we find contact with aliens in the coming years and then this is the main point of discourse for the new world order or whatever force is coming . They will tell us the Greys are good and coming to help our species but WE know the lies and we must rally this planet to resist whatever comes 2012

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
This guy gave me a little chuckle
9=Serpent so 9=Mexico ;because there is so many snakes in mexico

Let me try this game, In chinese culture 8 is a lucky number
Dominos has the phone number 131888 so...
8=lucky 8=pizza so Pizza (from dominoes at least) is very lucky!!!

The only thing I find particulary creepy about 2012 is the myan calendar is ment to run out then.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steve B
The only thing I find particulary creepy about 2012 is the myan calendar is ment to run out then.

It doesn't actually "run out" it just starts over.

Anyway 2012 isn't the year to be worrying about, 2029 should be.
Closest meteorite ever to fly by the earth happens 2029, there could also be possible contact from this meteorite which could smash into the earth killing us all. And supposedly 2029 is the year when "The Greys" are supposed to kill off a 4/5ths of the worlds population harvesting us for our adrenaline glands...So yep worry about 2029 not 2012.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
2012 to me is merely the height of planetary intersection and the effects it will cause earth and other planets. If planet x exists it will make matters more unstable. i can only guess bible prophecy will be coinciding with the destructive events of planet x's passing and the galactic center.

Think of the hidden things we wouldnt normaly think of though, like planet sounds, the harmonics. we should just hit record on the monitor now.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

Can`t recall how much the sea level will rise but i know i will be swimming around at that point...atleast for a couple of minutes.Of all the doom and gloom stories i have read this one is the most credible or the most with some sanity and logics.But i really hope we get mashed in 2029 by the comet instead if i could choose.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
2012 will come and go like every other year, with the exception of it being another voting for president year. Yes there is a lot of hype, but are we all forgetting about Y2K?
Amazingly enough there was no world wide collapse because technology stopped working. When 2012 comes and nothing happens everyone will look towards the next supposed event.

Are we so board as a society that we can not find solice in our own existance, that we need to look towards a major event sometime in the future instead of the here and now?

Be assured that when 2012 comes to pass we will continue on as always wondering why we took such stock in the whole 2012 thing much like we now view Y2K.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'm rather new here.....interesting to see and hear.
He is a scientist??

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Axzion

It doesn't actually "run out" it just starts over.

Anyway 2012 isn't the year to be worrying about, 2029 should be.
Closest meteorite ever to fly by the earth happens 2029, there could also be possible contact from this meteorite which could smash into the earth killing us all. And supposedly 2029 is the year when "The Greys" are supposed to kill off a 4/5ths of the worlds population harvesting us for our adrenaline glands...So yep worry about 2029 not 2012.

Friday, April 13 - The asteroid 99942 Apophis (previously better known by its provisional designation 2004 MN4) will pass within 30,000 km (18,600 mi) of the Earth, very briefly appearing as bright as 3rd magnitude. A possibility exists that Apophis could go through a 400 m wide "keyhole" on this pass which would put Apophis on a collision course with the Earth in 2036.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by inFamous Razr]

[edit on 20-8-2008 by inFamous Razr]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Axzion

Sorry I'm new here, did you just say "harvest us"? I don't wanna die then D:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gnuers

This topic and these videos have been posted here many times. Please take a moment to do a quick search for keywords before making a new topic. You will find that adding to an existing conversation will get you a better reaction then re-posting a topic that has been discussed in great detail already by the members. People get tired of repeating themselves, and may react negatively to such threads. Just a suggestion to help you acclimate here better.

Good luck and welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ccgg77

Jaime Maussen shows video's of white solar balloons and suggests people consider it in comparison to the legends of Quetzelcoatl

He is not helping the field at all.. he is part of what makes it a laughing stock.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
thnxs for the information. I'm new here and rather new to lots of very interesting things I read here on ATS, and there is so much information.
But it's hard to find out which is crap and what is real........
So I read a lot!!!
Because I'm not a native English speaker, sometimes info is a little hard to understand, but I'll learn!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join