It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights Templar 'Heirs' Sue Pope For Billions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Thats a much better idea. Sue France. At the least you know France will just give in eventually.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
They wont even get an apology as that will mean that the Church admits fault.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH
Hey Spain still tries to claim the content of any ships of theirs found any place in the world and that was centuries ago. They stole if fair and square they believe from the native Americans I guess. If they can lay claim to money from hundreds of years ago that they plundered from America how do these people have any less of a case against the Roman Catholic Church?

Everyone tries to shoot for the Moon when they start out with a law suit. They will settle for a lot less quietly out of court if they get anything at all. IMHO

Shouldn't the Native Americans sue the country of Spain for stealing all their gold and killing the populous?

Spain should return all the tons of gold they stole from America!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'd love the see the Vatican to go down in a bang and lose all their money.

But it won't happen.

Sigh.

Good try though, also, I don't doubt if the pope did lose a lot of $$$, asking for charity from the world wouldn't be hard as there would be a line of sheep ready to drop their every penny for Jesus.

YAY ......

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Maybe the Catholic Church should reinstate the Knights Templar and ask them for forgiveness for the churches deeds and talking of their monies. I am sure that the Templars would be able to fine something worthwhile to do to make up all that money they lost in the first place. Perhaps they would get better favors from all sorts of organizations to help them on their way. Yes, I think that the Knights Templars would do the world some very good deeds for us all.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Sorry but I posted this before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
ROFLMAO... yup as if they're gonna get any money out of the pope, hes so old, he shouldn't have to be going through stuff like this hes got a whole religion to run... the "heirs" should have whined about that years ago...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If these are really the descendants of the ‘Templars’ then they should have access to the big ‘secret’ that allowed them the privileged status from the holy roman catholic church in the first place! i.e. tax free status, heaps of land, many ‘get out of jail free cards’ and the first banking and travellers cheque system,

Why go through the law courts? Just repeat what their forefathers did, blackmail the system! The truth can be very expensive to someone with something to hide!

H

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I wonder if their attorney is Jewish?..

I wonder where the total figure came from? This seems like maybe the Templars want to be the next Bilderberger group/illuminati/NWO, etc...

Seems valiant to me...if not worthy!

Give me a break!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Perhaps the most interesting thing about this story is how open and brazen this Templar is. When the Templar disbanded they of course regrouped as the Illuminati -- one if their Luciferean goals was to seek vengeance against the church that had betrayed them. We know well the goals of the Illuminati and their NWO. There is something arrogant about this move to sue the Vatican. The illuminati seem ill-concerned about keeping their identity and motives secret. Hubris perhaps -- lets hope.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by taybes

Its a start.

I always said that the church should be sued for mass manipulation, murder during the inquisition period and obtaining profits under false claims. unless they can prove otherwise.

They must prove that there is a heaven, a god, a soul, that jesus was who they claim him to be. that the bible is a factual history book and so on.

Some religious orders are very useful to the humanity and I support some. the problem is that I don´t accept that they threaten people with hell or heaven and justify their work with the so called word of god or wathever religious crap they use.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by salchanra
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Thats a much better idea. Sue France. At the least you know France will just give in eventually.

Yea right!
with a Premier like they have know I bet they will

NOT!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join